Drivers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Julie
New Jersey drivers are a bit crazy. I know that's a generalization but hey there's some truth to it. big grin

One must pay attention to the roads....how are the roads near you?

ToMacco
You just don't quit with these new threads, do you? laughing out loud

Minnesota drivers are good, but there's so much ice on the road, we all slip around like ass holes! sad eek!

Julie
laughing out loud ....as for stopping with the new threads.....I've gotta stop soon or I'm going to go to sleep on my key board( keyboard face...not cool)

ToMacco
You'll wake up with a bunch of letters inprinted on your face embarrasment

yerssot
wow, To faking that he cares, impressive

Ratcat
On an average comuting day I will see between 3 and 6 accidents a day. NOt actually happening, but wrecked cars and stuff.

British drivers are pretty bad. Lane hogging, speeding and tail gating happen all the time.

yerssot
How big is Kent actually?

Ratcat
Not big, I did say on a comute day. That would normally be a minimum 150 mile round trip.

yerssot
sorry, did't saw the comute there

Ushgarak
LONDON drivers are certainly evil. I know that and I don't even drive.

Ratcat
It's true, driving in London, especially Central London, is like no other place I have ever driven. It's like there are these whole different set of traffic rules that they don't let you in on.

Julie
and I thought NYC drivers were bad.....

Dim
LA drivers a wonderful...we can go extremely fast and then stop on a dime big grin ...and THEN we can sit in traffic for an hour.

ToMacco
That's because you're all packing your crack pipes stick out tongue wink

Edna Witch
There is one rule to driving in London and that is "Show no weakness!" Think of yourself and yourself only and you will be fine. Never ever ever try and be a considerate driver in London. It just isn't worth it. Besides if you sit there being nice to people you will never get out of your parking space let alone accross London. Oh yes and DON'T stop for pedestrians.

Up where I live in holiday time though isn't too bad driver wise. It does however happen to be roundabout central. Seriously I don't think they could possibly have squeezed more roundabouts into one town! Oh well Milton Keynes maybe!

All thre worst drivers do seem to be concentrated in Norfolk though and on the M42! Bloody maniacs!

yerssot
by the looks of it, Leuven is the best place around then and heck, it's all for him/herself there smile same for waffles and chocolate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.