Vote For The CLub Title

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Caribbean_Chick
Okay todays the day we vote.. I'm only putting up the 1's that were pmed to me but since their aren't very many you can still pm me with moresmile

samIam
WHat happen to reallybad eggs

Fallen Jedi
Yeah, and what happened to "A Pirates Life for me...savvy" and the slogan "Take what you can. Give Nothing back."? I really liked those. I mean, the movie IS called Pirates of the Caribbean. The choices you have are good to, but I like the two original ideas better. That's just what I think.

really_bad_eggs
really bad eggs last night had to go beacuse her mother was yelling at her...lol....i'll be on today (wednesday after school) at 3:00 california (or pacific whatever) time. cool talk to ya guys then

Caribbean_Chick
okay sorry I forgot those.. since I didn't get very many titles and slogans sent it we'll probably have another one depending on how the poll goes.. so you guys pm me with more!!!

Orlando_Lover45
Um... I think i made a booboo. I accidently heard somewhere that the name was The Caribbean Life and so Kathleen pmed me asking me for the name and I told her The Caribbean Life and now i feel really bad because you guys have this thing going on and Kathleen worked hard on the title that i said and it was wrong. Really Sorry!

Orlando_Lover45
oh, franksandbeans! She also made link things that say The Caribbean Life on them. *bashes head on the nearest wall*

Caribbean_Chick
so should we stay with that one or is there any way she can change it?

Orlando_Lover45
I think she can change it. Talk to her.
*still hitting head on some wall*

Caribbean_Chick
lolz okay is she on?

kathleen
im here! i could change it but it would take a long time cuz i have to make all the buttons again and stuff

Orlando_Lover45
i feel really stupid right about now. I can help if you tell me how! I'll do it for you because *again* we have a snow day. Jeez, are we ever going to go to school? 3 days!

Caribbean_Chick
hmmm okay well I'll do the new vote as soon as possible then.. everone pm me more I'm doing the poll in a few hours!!!!!

airangel429
RE-OPENING

Unholy_Cheese
what does that mean?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.