The Worst Song

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Writer86
Which song(s) do you absolutely despise? You feel like busting the stereo or ripping out your hair when you hear it.

For me it's "My Heart Will Go On" and the one with lyrics like "Bermuda, Bahama, Come on pretty momma..."

I can't stand either of those songs.

Bye Bye Bye-N'sync...thank god that whole fad is over

BellaButterfly
i think hmmmm..oh no wait that isnt the worst song...ummmmm...hmm

loserib
st anger by metallica
butterfly by crazy town
and anything by witney housten puts me in a real foul mood

total metalhead
In the End by Linkin Park and Fat Lip by Sum 41, but the one that really makes me wanna drive my brain out through my ears is The Real Slim Shady by Eminem miffed

BarmyBrummie
The cheeky song by the cheeky girls. *shudder*

crazy_c
anything by busted and "cant get u out of my head" by kylie ,minogue. *shudders* the la la la la la-ing just goes thru my brain and iu get a headache an nd i crazyv ARGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! mad

sadge
the cheeky girls, britney spears,the fast food rockers,a1,atomic kitten,hearsay,SPICE GIRLS, ohhhhh the list could go on and on .....ohh and s cub 7 and s club 8(juniors)

no ofence to any1 who likes them!!!

sadge
and westlife and n sync and take that!!!!!!

sadge
GARETH GATES!!!!!!

loserib
anything by good charlet

SlipknoT
I hate anything by simple plan mad they need to die

venomfan
i hate fake rock, all those dushe-bags with skater clothes really piss me off. Slipknot , sevendust, static x, old school metalica these are real rock bands

stinkfist462
any country and rap song ..

Lil Seraph
Yeah I agree, Gareth Gates, Kylie, Any Country Music, The Hamsterdance, Any Guy Bands, yeah and music from the 60s.

Hilary Duff is Hot eek!

lil bitchiness
hmm...that Will Young creep, i cant stand anything by him or Garath Gates, or cheecky girls *shudders* or Kylie omg, thats not music...

slashwristbarbi
I don't know what it's called, but it's on an advert for Calvin Klein perfume, and it goes;

What the world needs now,
Is love sweet love
Its the only thing,
That theirs just too little of

I can't stand it!!! And pretty much any song from The Sound of Music

total metalhead
also anything by Blink 182, Good Charlotte, Sum 41, New Found Glory or Wheatus sick

wicker_man
Without Me by Eminem really annoyed me upon first hearing it.
As do any slushy love songs by pop bands, its not so much the love songs themselves but the fact that those singing about them lack emotion and probably have no idea what they are singing about (soulfully).

Darth Jello
anything by the following bands/"musicians": Guns n Roses, white snake, winger, bon jovi, poison, great white, cinderella, limp bizkit, def leopard, van halen, skrewdriver, agnostic front, blink 182, britney spears, tiffany, new kids on the block, ricky martin, menudo, motley crue, pink floyd, new edition, michael jackson, janet jackson, madonna, the jackson 5, metallica, bryan adams, proffessor griff, will smith, n'sync, aaron carter, hilary duff, backstreet boys, christina aguilera, mandy moore, jessica simpson, milli vanilli, Zen Guerrilla, megadeth, anti-nowhere league, 98 degrees, RAHOWA, Mariah Carey, Whitney Houston, Celine Dione, Ted Nugent, Jewel, Dave Mathews band, Bryan Setzer Orchestra, Hootie and the Blowfish, barenaked ladies, the stranglers, the all-starr band, wings, the DK Kennedys, matchbox 20, millencollin, mighty mighty bosstones
and my list of suck grows every day

loserib
that stupid milk shake song

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.