help need regarding Enter The Matrix Game very much

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

adityastar
Hello everybody.

After redeaing much about Enter The Matrix I brought one yesterday. After installing (that went smoothly) I double clicked on the Enter the Matrix Icon, an option box opened. Everything seemed fine but the Resolution options are unavailable. As I click on play the game doesn't starts instead shows an error that is "FULL SCREEN MODE NOT FOUND" . I don't know exactly what to do and where to find help as the website itself is down.

My PC configuration is :
P IV 1.7 GHZ , Intel 845 GL Chipset Motherboard , 256 MB DDR RAM & 40 GB 7200 RPM Harddisk along with 52X CDROM running Windows 98 SE & Win XP Pro (I tried it on both OSs)

Also if this post is not on proper thread then kindly tell me where to post it.

If any body can help me then I will be very much thankful to him/her

Thanks again

Aditya

realworlddreams
fyi: ETM has MANY glitches, i wouldnt be surprized if it jus doesnt work on ur system jus cuz.

gabimr2
I bought and enter the matrix for Pc..and it doesnt work neiither mad
so bought one for Game cube laughing

tptmanno1
I had that exact same problem, the solution, But a better graphics card. if I'm not mistaken, ETM is the first game you have bought in a while correct? (that was my circumstance) or it is the most graphicly advanced. But if you wanna play anymore good games on your PC your gonna need a graphic card any way. I recommend the Nvidia series.
Hope it helps!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.