whats the fastest uve been on the road

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

holdenhsvgtsr
this is in an evo 7

holdenhsvgtsr
and so was this

holdenhsvgtsr
erm heres the pic

LanceWindu
I haven't driven more than 70, but one day a friend of mine and our friends were driving to the mall, and we hit about 110.

holdenhsvgtsr
and this was in an RS6

mechmoggy
Probably just over a ton.

yerssot
driven yourself or someone else for you?

holdenhsvgtsr
every was by erm....me but dont tell anyone cause im only 16 it was in my friends evo 7 2 fast 2 furious look alike and the rs6 was by a friend

saucybird007
180mph in the Essex Police Ford RS200
115mph in my mates Ford Focus
145mph on a Yamaha YZF R1

Im going in Essex Police's Evo on sunday so i will let you know the speed monday Andrew wink

holdenhsvgtsr
rs200 on 20 of them exsits

saucybird007
I know and Essex Police have one stick out tongue

got to go to work now. speak to you later smile

holdenhsvgtsr
heres it here followin us

holdenhsvgtsr
the are like old rally cars chelle like from 86

Fitch
I belive you meen km/h... roll eyes (sarcastic)

grymlock
i'm not a fast driver... the most i have done is about 140 km/h

cheers!!

cermiestar
120mph on the french xchange....and i was terrified

A.D. Skinner
Friend took out his Dad's 1972 Corvette ( with the 454 ) and we had it up to 150 MPH. Was scared silly !

SilverFighter
The fastest I gotten is 112 mph on the 15 fwy heading to Las Vegas. I was driving my 76 Nova. It was dumb but exciting too!!

yerssot
I'm curious if dexx or fitch ever got a drive with an F1

Phoenix
about 80 I think, in a fiesta

mechmoggy
I once ran really fast down a hill.

Godshinto
lol Mech that's really Fast man.

Godshinto
The Fastest I have ever been is in a 2002 Dodge Viper e were toping off at around I think 210 and that's not km/h that's MPH, and I have been at around 200 in My 2000 GT Mustang

Godshinto
And around 160 in my new Truck a Dodge Ram HEMI

Fitch
Yes I did....in the mall in a super real simulator big grin,a full car...with everything,really nice that simulator big grin.I'm not so privileged like others...stick out tongue

saucybird007
NO! I mean Miles Per Hour!! (mph) stick out tongue

DeNiro
I have driven my dads 1999 caddlica eldorado 95 mph and i was 15 at the time and with my dad eek! but the fastes i have been in a car was my buddies camaro and we where going 115 mph pretty cool shit going that fast

Trinity_Matrix
The fastest I've ever gone was 70 mph (and my mom would kill me if she knew because 1) the speed limit was 40 mph and 2) I don't have my licence yet so I wasn't supposed to be driving at all...heh heh...) But one time my friend and I were going somewhere and he had just gotten his car and was testing it out...we hit 110 mph.

Raz
I remember doing around 120mph when I was racing a friend on the motorway. I'd just passed my test and was feeling a bit crazy. wacko

kalantiaw
i got up to 105 mph on my mr2 spyder... that's it, that's the limit... d@mn electronic limiting--uuuuuummm thing!!! mad

Matrix_man
^really? i drove my mates MR2 twin turbo and hit around 150! which is when it started to cut out and the dump valve went mad so i had 2 pull over laughing out loud but thats the fastest ive been driving myself, my mate has taken me up to over 190mph in his porsche GT2...thats as scary as f*ck!

forumcrew
135mph in my eclipse gsx 160 in my friends M3

holdenhsvgtsr
heres 135mph in a DB7 GT korris goin to be so jealous lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.