What's the name of this movie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nenocker
I'm looking for a name of a horror movie that I saw on TV back in the 70's. It was about these creatures that only came out at night and were afraid of light. A couple moved into a house and these creatures kept coming out at night and stalking the house. The wife saw them and tried to get her husband and friends to investigate, but no one believed her. At the end of the movie, these creatures attacked and carried off the woman. They had cut the power lines outside the house so she couldn't turn on any lights. As they were carrying her away she tried scaring them off with the flash from a camera. Can anyone tell me the name of this flick? I don't know if it was a theatrical release or just a TV movie.

Thanks!

Fire
hey there, wrong section, needs to be in movie trivia or better yet horror section

yerssot
not gremlins I take wink

well, ask BackFire he knows this one with ease

nenocker
This is my first day on this forum and the first time I've ever seen this site. How can I tell what genre I am in?

Tex
Moved.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.