What's the name of this movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nenocker
I'm looking for the name of a movie that I saw on TV back in the 70's.
The movie was about these creatures that hated the light and only came out at dark. A young couple moved into a house and these creatures kept stalking the house. The woman saw the creatures and tried to get her husband and friends to investigate but no one believed her. At the end of the movie the creatures attacked the woman and dragged her off. As she struggled against them she used a camera flash to try to scare them off. (They hated the light). Can anyone tell me the name of this movie? It has been bugging me for years!

silver_tears
I wasnt born yet embarrasment So can't help you no

sumunabeech
Any idea who starred?

nenocker
sorry, no idea

mardook
(They hated the light). Can anyone tell me the name of this movie? It has been bugging me for years!

Sounds an awful lot like the Wes Craven directed movie They. I saw bits of it including a scene very similar to the scene you just described.

wicker_man
EDITED

Reason ~ Wrong Thread

alis
It does sound alot like the film 'They' but that wasn't out in the 70's so sorry i'm not sure

DracotheDragon
Sounds familiar, but I cant help you out, sorry.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.