goldfinger best film do you agree

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jon camera
do you agree with this or not

i am a great fan of james bond and i think there getting worse

i also went to see them filming die another day at aldershot in surrey i aslo collected some stuff from the set because i have freinds working there #
i must have over 100 bullets fired and james bonds gun ofd which he had 3 it is now for sale in the london prop store
estimated at 15,000

yerssot
nice, no don't think goldfinger is the best out

I think goldeneye is, but I urgently need to watch them again smile

JackMode211
goldfinger ..real good classic bond....probably my third favorite one after tommorow never dies and goldeneye ........ and the bond movies arnt getting worse.....I enjoy all bond movies except the living daylights...goldfinger is good tho ...had a good intro song to

yerssot
imho, they are getting worse messed

Sc0rchy
the spy who loved me is my fav bond movie with goldfinger right behind it (cuz of oddjob)

VenomVA
GoldFinger/Goldeneye

phinney6
Doesnt' anyone liek From Russia With love (the book and movie are the best IMO) I also like Dr. No and GOldeneye

yerssot
well, phin, apperently goldeneye is one of the best if you look at the responce it got here wink

phinney6
I said i liked it but not TOO mcuh, I mean the old classics are teh best!

goaltaylor33
the bond films are getting worse...it's been all downhill from GoldenEye, that one's my favorite personally.

eleveninches
I prefer Goldeneye.

blowupdeathgunsmilienukeraygunriflesniperspam_lase
rtanktomcat

yerssot
what makes you say that?

G.P
I adore "Goldfinger" happy !

Gregory
I think the Goldfinger movie was better than the book that inspired it, which is rare. But I don't approve of all the changes that were made; for example, they cut down the golf scene considerably, which angers me.

yerssot
well, they just inspire themselves off the book, they don't take it fully over

The Redeemer
GOLDFINGER is classic but not my favourite Bond...

I'm a major fan of DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER, I think ON HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE is the best Bond of the series by a long shot and I think FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE is one of the best films of the '60s... huh

...TR...

yerssot
ok... lemme get this straight ... DAE and OHMSS????

The Redeemer
And what's WRONG with either of them??? mad smokin'

...TR...

Evy_O
On her majesty's secret service was awful messed the worse IMHO messed

yerssot
what she said ... and diamonds are forever has two of the worse villains ever in it!

The Redeemer
There's no accounting for taste!!! Happy Dance

Check out my review on OHMSS tomorrow night... smokin'

...TR...

yerssot
indeed and ... do I have to? stick out tongue

Evy_O
Ok I shall await for that messed And George Lazenby (sp?) was so NOT James Bond-ish!

redeemer> BTW, why do you put "...TR..." at the end of your posts? Just make a sig... confused

yerssot
you wrote the name correct wink

The Redeemer
Indeed! I just thought the same thing myself... embarrasment I'm a bit distracted tonight what with keeping an eye on the Champions League game between Arsenal and Chelsea (not that I follow either but Damien Duff is the best player the Irish national squad have and it's nice to see him playing at such a high level) so no waxing lyrical about OHMSS as promised with it's virtues of the best John Barry score EVER, one of the best fight sequences of the entire Bond series and a ski chase that stands along side with anything action cinema has ever done, etc... wink

I'm off to do that sig... stick out tongue

...TR...

yerssot
better post it tomorrow than, cause I'm curious stick out tongue

The Redeemer
I just bet! laughing out loud

yerssot
well, I do am curious to find out why people can possibly like this "movie"

The Redeemer
You ARE kidding, right? confused

yerssot
sure TR, sure stick out tongue

Evy_O
You really like OHMSS? messed
And BTW cool siggie thumb up

The Redeemer
Like???? mad It's the Best Bond EVER!!! smokin'
As for the sig... whistle

Evy_O
The worse for me stick out tongue

yerssot
the worse one for me too, actually TR is the first one I meet that LIKES it stick out tongue

kalsolar
well OHMSS is one that grew on me considerably over time. It really is an excellent bond film despite Lazenby's limited acting tallents. My only critisism is the 45 minute or so lack of any real action in the middle of the movie which makes it all sag abit.

I think theres a difference between what is your favourite bond movie and which bond movie u think is the best. For example, I really like TND as one of my favourites, along with OHMSS, but am quite happy to concede that Goldfinger is almost certainly the best bond movie overall.

Reborn Again
Goldfinger is the #1 James Bond movie in book. It was the first one I ever watched and got me hooked.

yerssot
no wonder it still holds the record

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.