CHRISTIAN BALE in that tight bat suit? HELL YEAH BABY!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BalesButterfly
Ok, am I weird, if after seeing American Psycho I fell in love with Christian Bale. How can you not love him. He's gorgeous!!!!!! He's gonna rock as Batman.

kalantiaw
well, after american psycho and shaft, at least we know he can pull off bruce wayne... we'll see about the dark knight...

snlovergirl
hey im right there with ya balesbutterfly lol

JamalMagloire
I think he'll be great as Bruce Wayne. Him as Batman I question though. I'll be interested to see who his love interest is.

Mr Parker
Goodbye pudgy gut, receding hairline ,half bald, short runt Michael keaton,hello Tall,muscular,handsome, full set of Hair Bruce wayne,I mean Christian Bale who is so physically right for the role. smile

Herr Logan
The love interest is going to be Rachel Caspian (Katie Holmes ), the daughter of Judson Caspian (Viggo Mortenson), who in the comics (Batman: Year Two) was a brutal vigilante named the Reaper. It's basically what inspired a good deal of "Mask of the Phantasm", which in my opinion was the best Batman movie overall.

Lizziegirl
Oh, HECK, heah. Christan and Viggo in the same movie? eek! big grin I am ALL for it! Does anyone know when it's going to come up and what the story is about?

Striel
The Viggo Mortenson thing is just a rumor. He isn't in the movie. The guy from 28 Days Later is going to play the character he was rumored to play.

punkyhermy
welll we will seee

Garax
Anyone seen Equilibrium? If you have then you'll know he can play Batman.

DemonicGambit-2
Ken Watanabe is said to be playing Ra's Al Ghul, and Cillian Murphey will be playing the ScareCrow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.