World Rulers: Role Play

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Force
Jonathan walked the halls of his parents castle, he was going for a morning swim. He walked down the hall noisily so that his younger siblings could hear him.

Maddie leaned out of her doorway to see him. "Good morning Jon!" She said smiling and going back into her room. She was braiding her hair.

The Force
Jon walked into Maddie's room "Good morning maddie, i'm going for a swim, do you want to come?" Jon asked Maddie

Maddie nodded. "Sure, just a moment." she finished braiding her hair and went to change.

The Force
Jon stepped outside and waited for Maddie.

SK88728
Shane bursted out of his room and dashed down the hall...

Maddie stepped out of her room, pinning her braids up. She see's Shane out of the corner of her eye. "Shane! Come swim with us!" she called gaily.(sp?)

The Force
Jon turned around, and saw Shane running down the hall.

SK88728
Shane tried slowing down to stop next to Maddie but instead he caught his foot on one of the rugs and flew a ways and skidded on the floor. He stood up next to Maddi, brushed off his shirt, "Ok, i'll be out in a second." He turned around an dashed to his room. (Shane is a hyper character)

~Cool.~
Maddie watched him run to his room. She turned to Jon. "Where are we swimming today?" she asked.

The Force
Jon rolled his eyes at his brother's antics "C'mon maddie, let's go swimmin, he'll catch up." Jon said then started walking toward the indoor pool.

SK88728
*a loud noise of something hard hitting a wall, comes from down the hall*

Maddie laughed but waited for Shane.

The Force
"Just in the inside pool." Jon told Maddie

Maddie nodded.

"Shane! Slow down!" Maddie calls, hoping that sound hadn't been her brother.

SK88728
Shane came running back down the hall and met up with his sister waiting at the door. He then saw John walking. He took a deep breath and smiled, "I'm ready."

"Kay." Maddie smiled. "Lets go." she walks to the indoor pool.

The Force
"Ok then let's go." Jon said as he ran down the hall toward the pool room.

The Force
~i g2g~

Jon got to the pool room, but headed straight for the hot tub.

When Maddie got to the pool, she set down her towel and went for the high diving board.

SK88728
'He's not going to beat me!' Shane thought. "C'mon!" He looked at his sister and grabbed her arm and began to run.

~Right. Mine goes after yours then.~

SK88728
~sry, i was kinda slow responding to the last one~

Shane walked about 15ft from the pools edge and ran to it and yelled, "CANNON BALL!"

"Aaa!" Maddie squeels as she gets splashed. "Sha-ane!!" she whines in mock anger. She climbs slowly up th ladder.

SK88728
Shane swam to the side of the pool and watched his sister

When she reached the top she looked down slowly.
"Kowabunga!!" she calls diving quickly and gracfully off the high dive.

~Weren't expecting that from lil ol Maddie, now were you?stick out tongue~

When she came back up, water pouing from her face, she was grinning. "And the winner for best executed high dive is!!!!.... Me." she laughs.

SK88728
Shane watched as his sister gloated, and then thought... 'where is John?!'

~Where were both of you? Talk about reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally slow.stick out tongue~

SK88728
~Sorry, but at least I was here. hint hint. laughing out loud~

~Yeah, well, you were here, so you should have posted, silly!stick out tongue I think Force came back on though...~

The Force
~i'm here~

Jon stepped out of the hot tub, ran over to the pool, jumped high itno the air, and did a flying squirrel into the pool.

~A flying squirrel!!?? Whatever that is, it sounds funnystick out tongue~
Maddie got out and laid down on her towel.

~Are you guys gonna be slow again?? Come on! big grin I'm bored to death!~

The Force
~ya it's when you dive in the water head first, and your arms are holding your legs back~

Jon resurfaced, and saw the maddie had laid down, Jon snuck out of the pool, unnoticed, then snuck up to Maddie, then picked her and threw her back into the pool, Jon broke out laughing.

~Sounds freaky~

Maddie screamed, then rushed out of the water to try and pull Jon in. She flung him in with a triumphant splashed, and she stuck out her tongue at him. "HA!" she says smiling.

The Force
Jon stuck his tongue back out at her, then got out of the water and slowly walked towards maddie, he had an evil grin on his face.

"Uh-uh! No way!" she laughed, running to the other side of the pool quickly.

The Force
Jon ran after her, but slipped right when he got to her, but fortunately he slipped into the pool... taking Maddie with him.

"Yikes!" Maddie screamed. When they resurfaced she splashed water in his face.

The Force
Jon rubbed his eyes from the water, then splashed water at her. "Haha, got u back." Jon said as he swam away.

She grabbed his foot and dragged him under before hoping out of the pool and running to the hot tub. "I got you last!" she laughs.

The Force
Jon resurfaced "Don't worry, i'll get you back later sis." Jon told her, then tuck out his tongue and got out of the pool.

"Ha! I don't worry!! Not in the slightest" she states laughing.

The Force
Jon looked at her with an evil smile "Oh but i would worry this time, my pretty." Jon teased as hopped in the hot tub, and relaxed.

"You go ahead and worry then, Jon." Maddie teased, flicking wter at him before sliding into the hot tub. She began to redo her hair, taking it out, running her fingers through it, then braiding it once more.

The Force
Jon rolled his eyes, then got back out of the hot tub, dried off then went to go work out.

Afet a while of soaking, Maddie began to sing. It was a wordless song, just some 'dum dee doo's', but it was pretty all the same. She got out and sang her way back to her room, waving at her brotheres as she left the pool. When she got to her room she turned on some music, got into the shower and began to sing along as she showered.
~She likes singing.big grin~

SK88728
Shane looked at John (Shane was sun bathing the whole time) and sat up for a second and then layed back down next to the clear pool.

The Force
Jon was bench pressing about 150lbs, even though he could definitely lift more, he was just warming up.

SK88728
~where did that come from?!~

The Force
~what do you mean? Jon was already working out~

BidMyBlood2Run
Alexandria woke up, hearing the screams and cries of fun echoing off of the walls and travelling into her room which was at the far end of the house, but too close to the pool.
She had the shades drawn as always, so no sunlight entered her room. The summer before she painted her room black, so it was even darker. She glanced up and saw it was a little past noon. She pulled a pillow over her head to block out the noise.

SK88728
~ok, sry, i miss read it.~

Shane decided that he was starting to get bored tanning so he got up and went to the library where his two dogs, Newfoundlands, normally slept and laded around in. (see picture) But he could only really play with Derek because Megan was pregnant with puppies. She walked into the large library and called his dogs, "Derek! Megan!" They both jumped up and ran over to Shane, "Come on." Shane lead the dogs out side the castle and by the large horse stables.

http://darwin.nmsu.edu/~molbio/dog/images/sweetbay_shelby.jpg

BidMyBlood2Run
Alexandria's black cat, Draven, jumped on the bed and circled a couple of times and laid down next to her. She petted her and then tried to go back to sleep.

The Force
Jon came out of the wieght room, then walked down the hall towards his room.

~i g2g~

Fallin Angel
Kyrie walked down the halls listing to her new cd , she was singing and dancing to it

BidMyBlood2Run
She knew if she didn't get up one of her younger brothers or sisters would come and wake her up. She got out of bed and changed into black leather jeans and a black t-shirt that she cut in half, it was tight and complimented her nice figure. She brushed her hair and then walked into the bathroom to brush her teeth. Draven followed her as she went downstairs to get a glass of juice. The silver bangles she had on clinked as the knocked against eachother, trailing all the way up her wrist and past.

Aqua
Nia was in her bed reading, she didnt want to get up since she was so into her book and she was still in her pjs. She turned the page and moved her hair out of the way.

LarryTheArch
Ethan moaned softly. God he felt like throwing up... prefrably all over Jon. God how he hated his bigger brother. The funny thing was though that he was strogner, but Jon always won a fight. Well he didnt get his wish... it came up and all over the floor.

BidMyBlood2Run
She walked back upstairs with her glass of juice. She stopped outside Ethan's room and peered in, seeing he looked kind of pale. "Are you ok?" Draven brushed up against her ankles, meowing a little.

LarryTheArch
"Yes, I'm fin-" he hurled again, spraying across the floorand onto the night dresser right next to him, knocking over a lamp.

BidMyBlood2Run
"Have you been drinking again, or are you sick?"

LarryTheArch
"I don't remember last night..." He rolled off the bed, narrowly avoiding a pile of puke, then he did it again.

BidMyBlood2Run
She rolled her eyes. When he puked again she backed up, making a disgusted face. "Maybe you should take some medicine, and take a shower." Draven trotted up to the edge of the puke, sniffed it, then ran back to Alexandria. "I'll tell a maid to come clean this up if I see one."

LarryTheArch
"No... you know how I like to do stuff on my own. The maids... don't bother them, unless they want something else." He didnt smell, he hadn't hit any throw up, so he walked voer to alex and gave her a hug. "I'll get sis."

BidMyBlood2Run
She didn't want to know about her brother's relationships with the maids, and she was about to leave when he hugged her. Alexandria wasn't too close to her brothers or sisters, and she barely ever hugged. She patted his back as he hugged her, her other hand held her juice. What felt like forever passed by. "Ok... hug over."

LarryTheArch
He passed out whilehugging her and fell limp in her delicate arms.

BidMyBlood2Run
He was much heavier then her and she almost dropped him. She looked around for someone to help her but no one was roaming the hallway. Six kids and no one else was there, hard to believe, but it was a big house. She dragged him to the bed, dodging the piles of puke. She pulled him up onto the bed. She then closed the door behind her as she left and walked into her bedroom.

LarryTheArch
He enjoyed that... heloved his sister yes, but somteimes she could be a prissy b*tch, so he enjoyed messing with her sometimes.

BidMyBlood2Run
She removed her journal from where she hid it, and laid on her bed, beginning to write.

LarryTheArch
One of the maids came in and... ignored the puke and moved to the flirtatious Ethan. "Hello..." she winked playuflly...

BidMyBlood2Run
She began to hear Ethan's activities in the room down the hall and she put on her headphones to drone out the sounds.

LarryTheArch
The maid left three hours laer, her hair messed, and a smile onher face. Ethan wasno longer having a hangover...

BidMyBlood2Run
No matter how loud she turned up her headphones, that maid kept getting louder and louder. "****." She muttered and continued to write.

LarryTheArch
"Having trouble?" he asked sarcastically at Alex's **** comment.

BidMyBlood2Run
She looked up, surprised he was standing there. "Yes, I'm having a problem with you screwing every maid our family hires." She returned her eyes to her journal.

LarryTheArch
"I don't screw EVERy one of them, there's over 57... I do most of them, but not all. what about you and ur little problem when ur alone... ALL Alone?"

BidMyBlood2Run
"I'm only alone when I'm here. I go out at night, remember?" She closed her journal. "Anyways, if I bring anyone back here, daddy would flip. You have door to door delivery."

LarryTheArch
"Thats not what I meant sis... you and yourhand seem to have WAY too many apoitments... and Im not so sure you leave the maids untouched either..."

BidMyBlood2Run
She felt like she was going to throw up, what he implied was disgusting. She got up off of her bed and stormed past him. "You disgust me!" She pushed past him and walked out of her room.

LarryTheArch
He grabbed her arm as she left. "Listen Hooker Hoops... Don't EVEr mess with my maids, no matter hwo bad you want to! Keep your comments to yourself, and keep that hand of yours from straying to places it shouldnt be. Oh yeah, I love you Alex." He let go of her arm... he knew she would get revenge, and very very very soon...

BidMyBlood2Run
She was still holding her journal with one hand. She shoved him into the wall, she was surprisingly strong. "Stay away from me." She groweld and stormed out of the room.

LarryTheArch
((errr... how could ur character be surprisingly strong hen You could barely drag em 2 the bed?))

BidMyBlood2Run
(( holding almost 200 lbs and shoving someone are two different things ))

LarryTheArch
((truu.... sowwy))

He shoved her back, and it did a diffrent affect, she slammed intot he wall and she landed on the floor.

BidMyBlood2Run
Her head flew back and hit the door hard before she fell to the floor. She looked up at him from her hands and knees as she rubbed the back of her head in pain. She glared at him angrily.

LarryTheArch
"Oh god." He helped her up, ready to be kicked where it counted and slapped. "I'm so sorry sister, I didn't mean for you to be hit so badly."

BidMyBlood2Run
She pulled away from his assistance and kicked him in the crotch. "Don't touch me again!" Kicking him where it hurt the most gave her enough time to run down the hallway and out of the house. She got into her car and left the property.

LarryTheArch
"I hope she didnt take her car... the brakes are cut!" He limped up and away and a maid came around and grabbed his croctch playfully. "oof!" he groaned and fell down.

BidMyBlood2Run
(( Why would the brakes be cut? confused ))

LarryTheArch
((Accidentally repair gone bad...))

BidMyBlood2Run
(( ummm... ok confused ))

When she backed out and put on the brakes her car kept going and tapped a tree. She turned off the car and got out. "Sh*t." She muttered. She decided to walk, she needed to get out of the house one way or another. She removed her cell phone from her pocket and called a friend to pick her up as she began to walk along the road.

LarryTheArch
"ALEX!" He ran uot of the house, wincingall the way. "I'm sorry"

BidMyBlood2Run
She glanced toward him and then continued to walk, ignoring him.

LarryTheArch
"Alex I'm sorry! I know i'm an ass and rub it in all the time that I'm good at what I'm do... I'm sorry sissy. I didnt mean to hurt u so bad." his eyes were sincere.

BidMyBlood2Run
She stopped to face him. "Fine, but I don't want to talk to you until I get back." She could see her friend down the street in his SUV.

LarryTheArch
"Sissie im sorry... I really am."

BidMyBlood2Run
The SUV pulled up and Eric rolled down the window. "You coming Alex?" He was also a goth like her.
"Yeah, give me a sec." She turned back to Ethan. "I know you are." She placed a hand on his shoulder. "I do." She hated saying she was sorry, and she rarely ever did, but it didn't mean she didn't feel it. She walked to the passanger side of the car and got in. Eric casted a glare over Ethan and then drove away.

LarryTheArch
"What's Erics proble- Oh hi my firendly little maiden. What's your name?" The tall stunningly beautifal womanlooked him and donw. "Allison... let's go." Ethan smiled. 'Gotta be a world record im setting...'

Aqua
Nia heard a car come, she then got out of bed to look out her window and saw Alex and Ethan. Once she saw wut there were up to,she put the bookmark in her book,put the book back on the shelf,and went to her closet to pick out something to wear for the day.She found a black shirt that said "princess" on it and had fire surrounding it, and fire on the sleeves.She remembered getting it from Alex on her b-day. She then went over to her dresser and got some Mudd blue jeans. She put her clothes on and wandered around the halls.

The Force
Jon watched out his window as the Alex and Ethan argued, then some guy came and picked Alex up and drove off. Jon walked downstairs to meet up with Ethan. "Ethan, what happened?" Jon asked as he expected an answer.

LarryTheArch
"Well... I had an argument with her, then slept with some woman on the street, and then came home."

The Force
Jon was suprised "Oh... well your lucky mom didn't find out..." Jon told him "Wanna go play raquetball?"

LarryTheArch
"Ihope she doesnt find the stain in her bedroom... errr, yes sure let's go play ball..."

Aqua
"well your lucky that im not going to tell her too." Nia smiled evily and walked up to Jon and Ethan after hearing their conversation.

The Force
~g2g~

"WEll that's 2 people that know now, hey Karen, feel like a little blackmail?" Jon asked tauntingly, then he smiled evilly at Ethan.

Aqua
~force i edited it, i just got so wrapped up in useing Karen alot..~

"maybe."She answered Jon

LarryTheArch
"She wont after I caught her using her ahdn in the bedroom in ways she shoudlnt be!"

Aqua
"wut r u talking about?" Nia asked innocently.

LarryTheArch
"And the incriminating evidence... that security camarea and the tape... I've got it all, so don't even think about it!"

Aqua
"your just lying, i know it......and if your not then did u get me changing??." Nia asked getting alittle mad and felt like screaming for mother.

LarryTheArch
"More like doing... something that can get you blind, according to grandma's."

Aqua
"wut? reading?? that cant get u blind!"She knew he was just trying to get her not to tell on him.

Maddie stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel. She walked out to her room, drying her hair. Opening her drawers she pulled out a black tank top and some red and black corduroys, slipping them on. She went back in to the bathroom to dry her hair and put on some make-up.

~LTA, you must be an only child or something, because your character brings up some strange things to his sisterslaughing~

BidMyBlood2Run
(( Courtney, I agree. If I saw my brother... um... with his hand.... I would feel so sick sick and I would NEVER let him know I saw sick ))

The Force
Jon was getting aggravated "Listen you two, stop arguing, there will be no blackmailing here, ya got it." Jon was serious

~Ewwww, I know. I'd be like "Oh, grody!! Grody to the max!" Ugh. Just the thought!sick~

Maddie walked up. "What was that?" she asks smiling.

BidMyBlood2Run
Alex walked back in, her overcoat wrapped around her and dusting the floor she walked upon. She stopped seeing the three, and knew they were talking about her from the way they stopped talking and stared back at her. She passed them and walked to her room without saying a word.

The Force
Jon turned to Maddie "These two won't stop arguing... over some nasty things." Jon snickered

The Force
"Alex..." Jon said "What's the matter?" Jon wasn't sure if she heard him.

"Uh-huh. Well, ok then." Maddie nodded, grossed out. She went back into her room.

BidMyBlood2Run
"Ethan." She muttered as she walked into her bedroom, slamming the door behind her in a sharp bang. She began to shove some clothes into a backpack.

The Force
Jon looked at ethan then walked over to Alexandria's room and knock on the door. (Jon went into the big brother, wants to help mode). "ALex, can i come in?" Jon asked, he was going to even if she had said no, they needed to talk.

BidMyBlood2Run
"It's open." She told him without opening the door herself. She was in her closet getting some clothes.

The Force
Jon walked into her room and looked around, it was dark. He took his eyes off of the room then walekd next to Alex "So.... What happened between you and ethan?" Jon asked

~g2g, ill be back~

BidMyBlood2Run
"He's being an *******." She answered simply as she shoved a shirt into her backpack.

The Force
~cya courtney~

"Well i can understand that, but what did he do?" Jon asked

BidMyBlood2Run
"He accused me of being a lesbian, and then he told me I..." She couldn't even finish the sentence. "He's just being a disgusting pig! And he screws the maids, that's just wrong. I shoved him to get out of my way and when he shoved me back I d@mn near cracked my head on the door." She zipped up her backpack. "Tell mom and dad I'm sleeping over Eric's if they ask where I am." She began to walk out of her room.

The Force
Jon was shocked "Alright, alex i'll tell mom and dad, and i'll talk to Ethan about it." Jon said as he walked out of her room and closed the door, then he walked toward the king and queen's room.

BidMyBlood2Run
"Thanks." She swung her backpack on and walked outside to the car where Eric was waiting and left. She was glad she had Jon as a brother, he tried to make everything alright.

The Force
"No prob sis." Jon said as he ran down the hallway. This was a big castle, it took Jon 3 miuntes to get to his parents part of the house, and he was running.

Fallin Angel
Kyrie went downstairs and headed outside while dancing to her cd player , she spotted Alex and so she took off her headphones "Hey ALex , where u going?"

BidMyBlood2Run
"To Eric's. I'll be back tomorrow some time."

Fallin Angel
"oh.. well ok , be careful " she gave Alex her cute innocent smile and walked off back inside with her headphones back on her head and dancing to the music

BidMyBlood2Run
She returned her sister's smile. It was odd, she got along with all of them, some better then others, but her and Ethan were just total opposite who would kill eachother before they got along. "I will." She said with a small smile and got into the car, driving away.

Fallin Angel
Kyrie walked inside , wondering y her sister was leaving , then she figured it out " Ethan... duh" she said quietly, she didn't really like it when they fight but she tried her best to sort it out

Aqua
After being told to stop argueing, Nia went down to the kitchen to eat. Ethan seemed to be the only brother she didnt really like, Nia thought to herself. She got a bowl of Reeses Puffs and ate them slowly.

SK88728
Shane pulled into the garage in his black Hummer. He jumped out of the car and walked into the house. (No dogs where in the car, and they left with him)

Fallin Angel
Kyrie sat on the couch and turned on the tv

SK88728
Shane ended up in the top room of the house, a large room in the shape of a circle, basically a giant bed with a couch out lining the room and bumping out (cant really discrib, it's really cool thought, i'll draw it up later...). He took his shoes off and walked over to the CD palyer and pushed a button (CD selection thing) and the room filled with the music of Linkin Park. He turned it up and walked over to a couch part and layed down, and closed his eyes.

Maddie sat on her bed and began to finish the song she had been writing the night before.

SK88728
Shane's pocket began to vibrate, he jumped up and reached for the remote and turned down the volume. He then grabbed his phone out of his pocket and answered it, "Yeah?" He sat up.

"Hey, you wanna come over to Pat's house? He is having a party." Shane's best friend was on the phone.

"I dont know, I left my dogs over at Amber's, I think she might get pissed if i tell her that i'm going to a party, while she has the dogs."

"Dude, you dont have to tell her, just because you guys are gonna get married in the future doesn't mean that your surgically attached to her. She dont need to know everything..." Nick told shane sternly.

Shane sighed, "Ok, I'll be over in a hour."

Shane closed his phone. He wasn't to sure about not telling Amber. Well, Nick is right. Shane stood up and walked down the stares and down a couple halls then got to his room. He figured that he might as well, shower and change.

He walked back into his room wet with a towle around his waist. He went into his closet and looked around. He grabbed a a Ambercrombie and Fitch dark green faided sweater (more like shirt-ish thought) and walk to his dresser and grabbed a pair of boxers and in another part of the dresser he grabbed a pair of baggy kaiky (the dark tan stuff) pants. He got dressed and went walking out of his room and slowly walked down the hall.

~Bad Shane!! Not nice!stick out tongue~

SK88728
~ what part am i bad, because i see a lot of possible badness. laughing out loud ~

~Not telling whats-her-name, duh!stick out tongue~

Fallin Angel
Kyrie got a little bored so she headed up stairs to her room , she shut the door behind her and turned on her radio and put the music to full blast

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>