Am I the only person...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bad Boy
...who is driven round the bend by LOTR on this board?

Kitoky
O.o Not sure what you mean.

Discos
not really, I like to discuss LOTR and enjoy sharing my expertice with fellow board members, although I am not the most up-to-date person with Middle earth and also not the most wise but it is good to learn,

Why, do you have something against this?

Discos - its good to be obsessive

orlandoOYEA
Well it is a LOTR board

Kitoky
Yeah, we discuss LotR whether it's Orlando or Tom Bombadil.

KingOfGondor292
It IS a lotr board lol

Smodden
realy?

Kitoky
Sarcasm isn't needed dude.

Smodden
yes oh almighty kitoky, no more sarcazm from Smodden.

oops was that being sarcastic?

sory...

PippinTook
Well you probably are "driven round the bend" (whatever that means) by LOTR because it's a LOTR BOARD!!! DUH!!! It's not like we'll actually start talking about Harry Potter or crap on a LOTR message board.....You are inferior....Leave us....Now I must go drink beer from The Green Dragon, of course, with my husband, Pippin. HE IS MY LOVER-HOBBIT!!!! AND HE IS MIIIIIINE!!!...Mmmm Pippin....Mmmm...beer.... beer

Kitoky
And no one can steal my Glorfindel!!!

love Mmmmm Glorfindel

Aurora
Do I even need to say who will accompany me?

Kitoky
Nay, Aurora, Nay.

For we shall ride in the late hour to our own inhabitants.

Thee and Merry head NorthWest to the Shire, yet Glorfindel and I shall court ourselves towards Mithlond.

Namarie

Exa
WHERE IS THIS PIC FROM?!? eek!

Aurora
If I had to chose a Elf tho I would go with Figwit. I mean he is the strong silent type that just likes to stand in the background and look good wink love

sauron
^quite the opposite of legolas then^

orlandoOYEA
No one need ask me who shall be my accompaniment.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.