How d'ya do...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lil_beanie
Hello one and all big grin
my name is Nikki and i'm from Toronto (represent and all that)...i'm 18 yrs old and i'm takin a "gap" year between highschool and uni...i like music, books, movies, comics and such...i play the drums and the paino....i don't know wut else to say...kinda shy...embarrasment holla back if you feel like chattin or wanna know more shtuff bout me...

lateh daze...

*~* Lil Beanie *~*

yerssot
wooooow, another toronto girl... must be a nest around here somewherewink

well, hope you like it here and have a molson on the house wink

nazgulinthedark
hello!

lil_beanie
theres many the toronto girl...we're EVERYWHERE...except toronto... confused hmm...and thank you for the beer... beer we torontonians can't resist a beer...CANADIANS can be trusted...just don't piss us of miffed laughing i hope that i do like it here

and hello to you too nazgul... big grin

...dOnT dRiNk AnD dRiVe...YoU mIgHt SpIlL yOuR dRiNk...

heen68
hello hope u have fun big grin

yerssot
I can, ... in Canada wink

by any chance... where you invited here by friends?

nazgulinthedark
wow!! usually it takes newbs a couple of weeks to relize its easier just to type nazgul rather than nazgulinthedark! eek!

§pearhead
It didn't take me that long...did it? roll eyes (sarcastic)

nazgulinthedark
i don't remeber actually...confused

lil_beanie
naw...i just stumbled on this site and read sum forums and liked big grin so here i am...

nazgul...i just chose wutever is easiest for me to type (lazy typer big grin) and if i type "inthedark" that would be just weird...

silver_tears
Yerss bite my Torontonian ass wink
Oh and welcome aboard raver

yerssot
really silver? can I? happy

Korri
welcome!

silver_tears
laughing out loud that wasa figure of speach stick out tongue

yerssot
you know how to take the fun out of things sad

Lil Seraph
hey hope you like it here i luv it

lil_beanie
thanx seraph...i am liking it here already smile

can i ask a general question...how/where do you guys make your cool signatures?? im not to comfortable with computer programming stuff yet...

silver_tears
Well alot of us ask others to make them........
If I can kindly redirect you to the General Discussion Forum, there is a thread there for all your sig needs and inquiries, feel free to request one there yes
Or others here are the oens who make them, they use different programs for it yes

Storm
welcome and have lots of fun smile

dave123
PM burlyman, shinto or some of the others

Mr Parker
well youve come to the right place,this is the place to come to to chat about books,movies and music,they have sections all just for that.also since your into comics,what did you think of that god awful spiderman-errr manspider movie? thats what it should have been called,they totally betrayed his character in that film.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.