Yu-Gi-Blows!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
Yu-gi-oh is one of the stupidest things to hit the world. So weird! confused
I saw about five minutes and I ran to the bathroom sick And then theres a huge card thing. Can we say, children's allowances being snatched up in a jiff? And if there are any card games, Magic's the only one that would make any sense, or hold any sense of "cool."
I'll stick with South Park, and my endless supply of movies and other shows, thanks much Happy Dance smokin' Happy Dance

§pearhead
damn i forgot to make this...good points though. its pokemon all over (not to say that was good) ...but mtg? i just say dont do play any of these at all.

nazgulinthedark
my sister likes to watch that show

nazgulinthedark
i wish, my sister still collects the stupid things, and every single movie ever made

SilverFighter
I betcha that there is a Yu-gi-oh movie plan.....I mean they did it for Pokemon and digimon.

§pearhead
blink heh that sucks...a lot. its sad when 10th graders are still playing yugi.

JKozzy
VERY sad indeed. Here here beer

§pearhead
cant say no to that!

kalantiaw
i hat yu-gi-whatever!!! that is sh!t!!! i feel sorry for our kids... i mean we have transformers, yuyu hakusho, and dragonball z... what do they have..? puke- emon, digimon, and yu-gi-sucks a$$... very sad...

§pearhead
yes you betcha, kids shows today suck

JKozzy
Now, whatever happened to Power Rangers? stick out tongue Ah, mindless violence... happy

§pearhead
Power Rangers? lol...all i can remember from dat show is the gray guys...putties? wow...thats sad.

N.Tonks
My favorite power ranger was the green ranger yes

§pearhead
Thats another show i had watched for the evil guys...every tv show i watch ever is cuz i like the bad guys, and now i dont remember who they were! someone fill me in please...

kalantiaw
i loved the power rangers... up to the point when fox corrupted the sh!t out of it... all we need is five-- okay, 6 rangers... all that racer, ninja sh!t is trash...

Crash Overload
MAGIC???!!!! My Sliver Deck Is onw of The Best I have seen! My burn deck won my the school championships!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.