I'm Leaving For Months!!! And May Not Be Back!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
I'm sad, yet happy, to tell you this. They are shooting last minute scenes for Spider-Man 2 in Salinas, California where I work for the news. Anyway, we were covering the story, "Hollywood film crew shooting locally" and Sam Raimi happened to see me and he liked my look and the way I carry myself. Next thing I know, all these producers and big wig Hollywood hot shots are swarming me and making me sign all these forms. Apparently, they want to re-shoot the whole movie and use me as the lead, as SPIDER-MAN!!! This has been the best day of my life!!! See ya, it was nice knowing all of you!

§pearhead
...mm hmm.

silver_tears
good luck TH thumb up don't forget us little people raver

MC Mike
Man... sometimes, these threads of yours can get on my nerves... roll eyes (sarcastic)

JKozzy
big grin We believe in you, man!

§pearhead
mike, you know what gets on my nerves? its nothin personal, but theres somethin wrong with when you post cuz it makes the page wider than its supposed, and i have to scroll back n forth to read what people are saying if its long.

dave123
noooooo sad

MC Mike
What the f**k?

§pearhead
Did I just succeed in confusing you? I never thought it was possible.

MC Mike
Cubbelbbleable! Seenoweah! Weeeeeee!

http://e4u.consoleradar.com/crazy/1309.gif

§pearhead
nice try, mike. hehe...im gonna remember this one for awhile.

MC Mike
Arbein gooooooooooooo!

You have no poo for my hoo do you!?

Looooooo is in the wooooooooooo with a shovel! WOOOO!

Raz
Mister Tired Hiker, sir. Can I have your signature? big grin

JKozzy
Ooh, me too! Me too! Start the line behind myself and Raz big grin

MC Mike
Heh! Oooo! Me too me too!

MC Mike
wow.... practically the same posts Kozzy. stick out tongue

Dogbert
out of curiosity, mike, how old are you?

MC Mike
Old enough. thumb up

venomfan
hey if you see Jesus tell him i said hi.

Darth Revan
riiiiiiight.... And I just got permission to join the New York Philharmonic orchestra..

nazgulinthedark
roll eyes (sarcastic)

JKozzy
stick out tongue

§pearhead
What the f**k?

N.Tonks
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/disguise.gif

The Force
hey good luck TH, if it's true

§pearhead
...you believe this? even just a shred of it?

dave123
laughing out loud

LanceWindu
OMG, if he does he is on crack!

nazgulinthedark
laughing out loud

fungrl515
lol. well, it wouldn't suprise me if he was.

RobBo
Every forum plays host to some dimbulb who makes a career out of leaving.

At least this guy shows some imagination!

nazgulinthedark
don't be mean to TH! sad

RobBo
"If you can't laugh at your self, make fun of other people" -Bobby Slaton

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dogbert
dude, you only been here a day and ur talkin sh*t, TH is a respected member he isn't making a career by leaving.

nazgulinthedark
i love that quote! eek!

RobBo
Hello Dogbreath, I can see that you are the forum grinch! And I thought pepsi made you feel good!

Dogbert
boy, that was clever roll eyes (sarcastic)

nazgulinthedark
don't be mean to him either! miffed

even if he likes pepsi

BackFire
Dogbert, Robo... I expect no more put downs from either of you.

Tex
Maybe Backfire can be recast as your love interest TH! smokin'

stick out tongue

LarryTheArch
yay ur leaving... i mean, noooooooooooooo your leaving

JKozzy
So true. People go on the system of respect here. Newbs really can't critisize fellow "forumites" because they haven't been here long enough to realize that you need to go through an adjustment, namely to slight insanity, to be a part of KMC big grin

§pearhead
^ ditto. You don't come online instantly and diss everyone...cuz then you'll get into arguments with everyone cuz they wont like you, mods will get pissed, and then you'll get the boot. Very quickly. So cut the sh!t and calm down.

clavis9495
what happend with the band? you know the tired hikers? arent you succesfull enough with that? huh

Syren
laughinglaughing
do i have the right to criticise??
everyone respects me!

only joking, TH, if it's true then i wish you all the luck and best wishes in the world........
and if it isn't, then i praise you for your ingenuity and originality, and you should do something worthwhile with that intelligence and imagination!

love you man.... gonna miss ya!

LarryTheArch
yes

bow down be4 almighty queen Syren

Syren
*slaps LTA*
shut up you cheeky bugger!
and drop and give me 50!!

Fire
well TH it would amaze me if it's true but still if it s nice going

lil bitchiness
Come on people, of course its true..i mean, why would you have Tobby McGuire when you can have Preston...come on now!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Raz
Yes, and if you want to talk to "Mr Tired Hiker Sir", you have to go through me.....his newly appointed (moneygrabbing) agent shifty

lil bitchiness
Mr Tired Hiker Sir better take find extra ticket for the premiere, because i wanna go too! raver

Korri
sad

Matrix_man
wel im the producer of the movie so i'll score u a ticket lil...happy

lil bitchiness
You are the producer!! Whaaaa? AND I AM NOT IN A MOVIE BECAUSE....UUUUUGH! mad

Matrix_man
u had a major role in the fast and the furious....dont u remember, miss Rodriguez? wink

LarryTheArch
laughing out loud

lil bitchiness
You could have still asked me sad

I have major hit out anyway S.W.A.T alongside the sexy beast Collin Farrell...http://www.ebslive.com/forums/images/smilies/drool2.gifblaghahgagagagagagg....ahem, i mean raver hes ok!

diegocala
So now we see what new forum member you will be smokin'

lil bitchiness
Now why would you say that? huh? Do you know Tired Hiker and his reputation on here his ''career making''?

Matrix_man
ok you'll be co-starring with michelle rodriguez and dita von teese in my next film...the title of which i cannot mention in a PG13 forum laughing out loud jk wink

Neo_Version 7
So is TH really leaving?

nazgulinthedark
^ i hope that trashtalker person reads this

Tired Hiker
Hey folks! Wow, I'm so tired from all my training and conditioning. Tobey does not yet know he is fired, they will wait until tomorrow. It should be all over the news. Anyway, tomorrow will be my first shoot which is basically a re-shoot for everyone else. I have to be on set at 5am!! mad But it's all good since I'm shooting an indoor cafe scene where MJ tell me to kiss her! I probably won't be back for another month or so, toodles! smile

PS I met Bruce Campbell today at the studio! He looked awesome in his costume! smile

lil bitchiness
Uuuum are you really not back for another month? Thats a long time...no

stinkfist462
i could care less...

silver_tears
well thats just wude miffed

tptmanno1
Have Fun TH,
Oh, and by the way, I just got accepted into the Julliard School of Music, Apparently they want me as their premire trumpet teacer, so I might not be on for a while, apparantly I am their youngest teacher ever so I have a Lot of work to do to prepare for my first class. The only bad news is that there is no In-N-Out in New York City!

DeNiro's Mom
mad imagination my a*ss! Poo on Tired Hiker!!! mad He's a raunchy whore.

tptmanno1
Lol
Is that a thing a mother should say?!?!
poo on you!
laughing out loud

DeNiro's Mom
Sorry, my bad!

Dogbert
HAHA, i just read DeNiro's mom's profile, and if it is true, she had deniro when she was 6! laughing out loud

DeNiro's Mom
mad I made a mistake when I made my resume and I don't know how to fix it!!

DeNiro
Did u seriouly meet bruce cambel TH I mean that is so cool if u did omg Evil Dead rocks the best one was Evil Dead 2 i still cant belive u met him he is the best horror heor ever. and good luck on this movie thingy or what ever how will we be able to find it btw like i would like to se it when it is done does it come out in the show or something

KidRock
lies....ALL LIES!!

DeNiro
I dont know i hope not that would be sweet watching TH on the big screen or sumthing

DeNiro's Mom
mad

DeNiro
u and that smily i swear to god :whacko:

DeNiro's Mom
big grin

DeNiro
thats better and can u make me some mushroom soup please im so hungry

DeNiro's Mom
Of course, baby cakes! big grin

DeNiro
ooo sweetness big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.