Batman Beyond vs Spider-Girl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Asian Hulk
maybe I can think about Batman Beyond and Spider-Girl

H A P P Y
C H I N E S E
N E W
Y E A R

K O N G
H U A Y
F E T
C H U A Y

Hypester
maybe you can... maybe we can join you...

Wizard Magazine ran this fight once in last man standing, BB won, I believe...

SuperNova
Theres no competition! Asian hulk your kind of silly, posting all this stupid stuff and like spamming other boards. Batman hands down would crush spider girl, shes inexperienced and is a girl... Seriously girls, Girls are not as strong as men and tend to be less... Fat, usually... So a few hits and spidergirl would be broken, quit posting this usless topics...

Metroplex
laughing out loud a little bit stereotypical don't you think?

Spawnie
lol, it proves right that producers and storytellers like to bring up the girl power once in a while. The thing is that the girls don't win over good heroes, they get to beat up the bad guys. Spawn gets to fight against great Angel girls all the time and they also loose at the end, but the femail gender has a big part in the Spawn comic alltogether. They always have played a big part in comics but never got the equality as many wish nowdays. I can't see Spider-girl winning, I'm sorry but if that ever happends there u have it miracles r true then.
If girls r to win that only happends in their own comics, Lara Croft, WW, Witchblade, even Angela from Spawn got her own story, and Magdalena, Vampirella-lol, Barbarella-lol, and more. So I think that women got a fair share in comics and influence in everyday storilines. But they don't get to win over a good guy!!!

Quick Freeze
what are you all talking about? spider-girl loses because she's a girl??? she has powers and batman beyond doesnt!! if spider-man can beat batman, than spider-girl can beat batman beyond!

Tron
Dude, you're talking to somebody that was banned over a year ago.no expression

OMEGA_05
batman beyon suks but spider-girl sucks even more

laydiiplayette
Well, the girls do get to beat up bad guys, but the bad guys beat the good guys. Like that one X-men with cassandra nova, where she pwns all of the guys on the team, and is stopped by who? Emma Frost.

manjaro
BB has this one. his suit enhances his abailties greatly. if its to the level of the class 10 the she is it still doesnt matter. he has all manner of gadgets at his disposal from ffreeze batarangs to explosive ones to blah blah blah really. and he is trained in the arts. where as she just uses her spider agilty. he smashes her face in as soon as he gets his hands on her....which might be a while....on account of all that running away she will be doing smile

StrawNilla
Spider-Girl has comparable strength, speed, and agility to Spider-Man himself. She isn't his equal, but then again she's not redicoulously far.

She'll probably lose due to inexperience. But if Spider-Girl is half as tough as her father was (and is, in seperate titles) she'll be one of the toughest cookies BB's ever had to crumble, and if he lets his guard down, it's Spider-Girl's game.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.