What is the most powerful emotion?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Soth
In my opinion, the stronest emotion is fear. When you encounter fear, nothing means anything anymore. The adrenaline can cause you to do things you never thought possible. It overwhelms anything else in the mind. What do you all think?

Sc0rchy
love. it just completely takes over and you feel like you have no control over yourself anymore.

I agree with lord soth..fear def, physically we're meant to recognize a threat and try and avoid it. In fast paced situations fear is all you have and all that matters. i'd say the second one is determination-only with determination will someone ever over come their fear...and the third i'd say is depression-it can really disable someone, and forth would be excitement..when ur excited determination come's easily

lil bitchiness
Id say love simly because love can make us hate, it can make us greedy, destructive, fearful, determane, jalous, resentfull and all other feelings above...

kalantiaw
from the deepest desires often come the deadliest hate... so in my opinion, love takes the cake love ...

thorncrawler
i say love cos it can grab you by the balls and take you whereever it wants to go!

Fire
Love by far

LanceWindu
I say Love too.

Fire
Love can cause Adrenaline-flow as well

Storm
Love

yerssot
do people classify rage as emotion too?
cause that one can cause love to fall and can conquer fear

Aurora
I'd say for better or worse that LOVE is the most powerful. It is a strong emotion that can drive ppl to do things for good or bad.

Devalion
Although i have chosen fear, i believe that the most powerful emotions are the first 3. This is because everyone has them, whereas the others can be gained by what happens in your life! (Sense, probably not!)

total metalhead
different people have different scales of emotions, so there cant just be one all-powerful emotion. for me i think it would have to be love, but often hate (which im not proud of).

finti
and where is anger?

lil bitchiness
I think in this case that will have to go into 'other' option...messed

Fire
true, one is missing, quite an important one, finti you'd have voted for anger?

must_kill_Santa
i put depression because alot of my friends are depressed for no reason and have tried killing themselves

Fire
depression always has a reason, just hard to find most of the time

Fitch
by far love...

Lord Soth
I sort of felt that that fell under hate

§pearhead
If it does, then I vote for hate. Anger is the something that can shape up out of nowhere, overwhelm good sense and make you become an uncontrollable force...its happened to me enough times that I'd know. I don't like the feeling but it certainly can overtake sensibility.

silver_tears
I say love because as mentioned it can cause all of the other emotions above.

yerssot
and rage and hate can destroy love

silver_tears
Well rage and hate are caused by something human, whereas love just happens on its own, and sometimes when least expected, although from rage and hate love can grow such as Romeo and Juliet love

yerssot
and rage and hate can easily destroy it too stick out tongue

silver_tears
you are very bitter stick out tongue

yerssot
up till now no reason not to be stick out tongue

silver_tears
awwwww new gal pal shifty

§pearhead
He's gotta point...in r and j, their lives were destroyed cuz of tybalt's hate of the families...romeo returned that hate and they all end up dying.

yerssot
well, spearhead, in the end it was more stupidity than hate wink

new what, silver?

silver_tears
girl friend stick out tongue

yerssot
blink
can't place it in the discussion messed

SilverFighter
Love is okay but I have to admit that Hate is more powerful. Because of Hate many people have lost their lives in the history of humanity. I don't mean to sound cruel but hate could destroy this world and ourselves.

Lord Soth
I just read somwhere that love, fear, and hate all come from the same part of the mind, meaning that's they're closely related. Very interesting, when you think about it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.