Woopsie Daisy I'm suspended for 2 weeks !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pablo G
For brawling at school with the russian punk I ***** slapped before.

Sc0rchy
wish i could get 2 weeks out of school...

word me too

kalantiaw
b!tch slapping is two weeks?!?! do you think it would work at-- uuuuuuummm-- work..? but i don't wanna get fired stick out tongue ...

DeNiro
Good job Pablo he prolly deserved it yes but u only get a 3 day suspension for fighting at my school. all i know is that if i was in a fight in school and no matter what i was going to get suspended i would make sure i really made the fight count

MsFit
Two weeks?! That seems harsh. When I was at school it was 3 days. Your school must be permanantly half empty!!

clavis9495
yeah its usually doing "other" really really bad work at our school for just one day you must have been a real pain in the ars...confused

sk8rpunkbarbie
wow i got then that for trying to hang someone by there jeans on the railings evil face ne way way to go pablo!

total metalhead
i got permanently kicked outta school last year sad

Linkalicious
my school was 5 days. and i was lucky the principal was afraid of my mom...so i didn't get suspended at all for fighting.

silver_tears
blink thats ummmmmm great What the f**k?

SlipknoT
I've been suspended 2 times. The first time was because I got into a fight with this kid, I buried his ass though, that was for 3 days, and the other was because Me and my friend were sword fighting with meter sticks and I swung it back and destroyed this whole chemistry set, it was so funny, that suspension was for 2 days

DeNiro
i have only had 7 detentions my whole high school experience so far o yea big grin

silver_tears
I've had like 2 blink
Ha but I do stuff the teachers don't catch shifty

SpikeSpiegel
I got none, and now that I've left I can't get any Woooooo

bLooMiLiCioUs
what did you go and do?devil

Tired Hiker
I never got in fights until college. smile

bLooMiLiCioUs
i just got into collegeyes
in my 1st week nowyes
shifty

LanceWindu
Bah, who needs an education?

bLooMiLiCioUs
i dosadsadsad
aspiring journalists usually do you knowroll eyes (sarcastic)

BarmyBrummie
You can get a 9 week suspension at my school for having a fight or smoking weed or **** in the toilets. Strangely though loads of people do it and only 5 kids i know have ever gotten suspended for that time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.