are we alone? is there life in mars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

alic88
what do u all think?

lil bitchiness
Well...they found traces of water on Mars before, so im persuming there could be some life..maybe not life as we know it..but sure, why not!

lil bitchiness
And there is most deffinitevly life somewhere else in the universe yes

BackFire
They've found microscopic organisms on mars.

Fire
yea somewhere the laws of probability are just screaming YES

thorncrawler
there is no way in the infinite reaches of space that we are the only ones here

yerssot
must get my ears checked cause I don't hear anything wink

Dagons Blade
Water is the basis for all carbon based life forms.....but whose to say that other lifefroms outside of carbon based aren't present? Perhaps they're invisible to the naked eye, or maybe learned to alter their molecular structure as to be invisible. Who can really say?

There are billions of stars and star systems, and there HAS to be life somewhere. My guess would be that maybe the other races of the galaxy are forbidden to contact us because of the good old earthly fondness for war..or because they know of Hangar 18 and what has been done to other life forms there...the possibilities are endless, and this will be one question that will remain hot for decades to come.

Michael Myers 1
http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/planetary/marslife.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.