Freddy VS Ghostbusters =coming soon=

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braxtanFILM
I'm making this fan film with some friends, and it should be out in a couple months or so. I was just curious what horror fans thought of the idea. I'd love to post a link, but unfortunately, the site thinks I'm a spammer. I'll put one up ASAP. Or you can email me for the link.

wicker_man
Although it seems the time for 'versus' movies, this little concoction sounds pretty interesting although i have one small query Freddy technically isn't a ghost although he is neither living nor dead so how do the Ghostbusters come into it ?, anywayz good luck with the whole project and i look forward to hearing more about it soon. smile

Punker69
I think its stupid.

Michael Myers 1
i think its sweet go for it man!

samhain
I think it's stupid, which makes it sweet.

zombieman
Mate ill see you in court when two film companies sue the ass off you!

braxtanFILM
Well, technically, Gozer wasn't a ghost, and that didn't stop them in the first movie. I just thought it'd be fun. As for legal issues--it's a FAN FILM. Nobody is selling anything or calling the creations their own. It's not any more illegal than putting up a fan site about a franchise you enjoy or having a film property for your avatar or screen name. We're making this purely for the enjoyment of the fans, and to have a good time doing it.

BTW, I still can't put a link up! Booooooooo!

zombieman
I was joking, but ok you've justified it!

braxtanFILM
I suppose a lawsuit is still popular...but I say BRING IT ON! I own nothing! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!

Also, does anyone have any clue how many posts you have to make before you can put up a link? I have some test footage I think you guys might enjoy...

zombieman
No idea, maybe you could pm backfire and ask him if he'd allow you to post it as a one off??

wicker_man
To be honest i don't think it has anything to do with how many posts you have, but i don't think you are allowed to post links anymore for spamming reasons but i think you can still PM (Private Message) them if some one request one.

braxtanFILM
Well that's a pain! If you want, just go to www braxtanfilm com and click on "projects".

BTW, I left the dots out of the web URL so I could post it...

LeAtHerRFace
Good Luck man. Make it gud

Freddy_vs_Jason
i think it would suck, freddy vs ghostbusters? cum on, it should be sumtin like "freddy vs. leatherface or freddy vs micheal" im begging u to stop making this movie and throw wot u've alreddy made of it away

h0ck3yh0rr0r
GOod luck on project man. hope its good. and freddy vs ghostbuster will be interesting and something out of the usual ordinary. its better than nothing.

DracotheDragon
PM me the link and I'll post it braxtanFILM. Sounds like an Idea to me. I'd like to see how long the GB would last before freddy kills 'em. evil face

braxtanFILM
Hate to tell you, the good guys must win...

BTW Freddy_Vs_Jason, nobody is forcing you to watch it, but you will, and you'll be glad you did!

Freddy_vs_Jason
i dont live in the u.s and i would rather die than watch it, i would lose faith in freddy if i did........

braxtanFILM
Well, it will be FREE to download...besides, our Freddy is gonna kick ass.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.