The Return of the King script

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Camellia
I am sorry if there is already a thread up about this, but I found a link for the RotK script, with fantastic screen caps (!!!) so I thought that I'd share them with you lovely people smile

http://www.legomirk.com/lotrscript2003/table_of_content.html

Enjoy!

Izz
It's very good indeed! Thanks!!!

Camellia
Quite alright!smile

Aurora
Thank you. I was searching for that the other day and could not find it!!

Camellia
I only came upon it by accident so I assumed that other fans would be having difficulty in finding it too...so I posted it herebig grin

sauron
big grin thank you so much, youre a mate big grin

Camellia
Why thanking yebig grin You be toosmile

*rubs thoughtfully at brow to aim to stop the persistant brainache she is suffering*

sauron
O_o yeah.....brainache....

Exa
ARGH CAMELLIA YOU ARE A SAINT!!!!!!!!!! Ive been searching for that so long!! *hugs*

Camellia
I feel all special nowsmile You are all very welcome - I'm just pleased to see that there are Pippin caps on the sitebig grin

sauron
lmao

but erm why is the rotk script SO hard to find, i mean major blackbuster and theres no scri[t for it anywhere

Melani
This is amazing I feel like im watchin the movie agagin big grin!!!!

Suzuka
maybe caues they want it kept from people who havent seen it? I really don't know...but, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! Bless you laddie...or lass..hehe, bless you!! The song I was looking for (merry and pip's) is in there, so THANK YOU!!! And he thinks that Pips song is "all shall fade" twice...I wish someone would find out which one it is stick out tongue

KingOfGondor292
Thanks! I really have been wantin that!smilesmilesmile

Pipage558
kool! thank you! i can read the movie now!

Melani
on that script where is Merry and Pippins song when there singin drunk??? what the title cause i cant find it

PippinTook
OOOOHHH MY!!!! THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!! I AM ETERNILLY IN YOUR DEBT!!!!! I've been searching for it EVERYWHERE for the LONGEST time!!!! Thank you thank you thank you Camellia!!!!! You are wonderful!!! *hugs you VERY tightly and jumps up and down* YAY!!! Now I can quote all of Pippin's lines EXACTLY!!!! And it's almost like watching the movie without having to pay to get in the theater!!! WITH screen caps which is wicked!!!! He, that's the first time I've said wicked...That means I am SOOOO happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH!!! BLESS YOU BLESS YOU BLESS YOU BLESS YOU LADDIE!!!! I bow to your wonderful ROTK-script finder, oh wise one of all the land! I shall forever serve your mistress for I have searched long and far for that script and now you come on the brink of destruction(my brain I mean lol) and saved me!!!! YOU ARE A GODDESS!!!!!!

Woo, can ya tell I'm happy? Haha. big grin

Melani
on that script where is Merry and Pippins song when there singin drunk??? what the title cause i cant find it

someone plz help!

telcontar
Merry and Pippins song is on the page entitled Celebration at the Golden Hall of meduseld.

PippinTook
Merry and Pippin's song is on the fifth page...telcontar is right...It's called Celebration at the Golden Hall of Medusel. I'm reading it right now hehehe.

Melani
Ok thanx

orlandoOYEA
Darn, the page wont load on my computer. *crawls into corner and cries*

PippinTook
Awww poor orlandoOYEA, I'm terribly sorry....I am right now at the part where Arwen is traveling with the Elves on their way to the Grey Havens and she see's Aragorn and her son. Whoop!!! I'm loving this!!! I have seen the movie three times and my dad's taking me again Sunday and my mom's gonna take me again next weekend AND I now have the script!!!! YAY!!!!!! Now to just wait for PJ to make The Hobbit and watch that at least 5 times and get the script for that, too *smiles* hehe.....

ilvorlandobloom
YAY!!! i've wanted to have the script for so long but i havent been able to go on the internet for a while.
thank you thank you thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *runs off to read it*

orlandoOYEA
Im going to try again, because I MUST HAVE IT!!

fini
yeaaaaaaaaaaaa
three cheers for camellia !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Camellia
Wow, I've never had such a positive response towards mesmile

I've been going about this all the wrong way - stuff the people at school, I love you all morebig grin

I'm so glad I found this script, in fact, when I was reading it through, I STILL cried!! As if I was in the cinema again!!! I'm so glad to have found the screen caps too...I've been looking for them for ages!

fini
laughing out loud you weren't the only one
WOW and this one has screencaps, I haven't cried yet when i went to see it, but i'm certain next time i go , i'll be in tears ( the movie is way to exciting to waste time by crying)

muse5
rock steady Cam!!!! that was great, i finally know the drinking song sung by the coolest of cool hobbits YEA!!!! 'oh you can search far and wide...' ::starts dancing around in a circle singing the song::

szhismine
oh, thanks! big grin big grin this is so cool... now i don't have to worry about forgetting things that happened in the movie. smile

Kitoky
Hmmm.....I wonder who I was arguing with about the real script in which case of Pippin's song about the last two lines....

*sarcasm*

thorC
BIG THANZ

Hobbits-R-Us
eek! <<My expression when I saw this!!! Oh man, this rocks! I've been searching everywhere for this script and I have finally found it! Thank you so very much for hooking me up wit this; I'll never be able to repay you! Oh this is wicked...ahh I'm so happy right now! THANK YOU!!! Happy Dance

Kitoky
"From the ashes of fire shall woken. A light from the shadow shall spring. Renewed shall be the blade that was broken. The crownless again shall be king."

*sighs* That was a great dialogue in the books and Liv Tyler delivered that perfectly.

Hania
Thank you soo much!

Firithlotwen
in ** there is another version of the script

for what i've seen, they aren't the same, buy i may be wrong
(at least, this one isn't separated in chapters)

but it's also ok, i think

**hey the forum doesn't allow me to post links so i'll try to spell it

w w w (dot) c o u n c i l o f e l r o n d (dot) c o m

hehe i'm sure you'll crack this code big grin

Kitoky
That's the same one I go to Firith! that site is really awesome!

Let me try....

http://www.councilofelrond.com

Exa
Yeah I also saw the script there, but they had it later - at the date when this script here came out they were still trying to figure out the missing rest. Its also without pics thus easier to read

andyF1
Thanks

Discos
lol.

*steve irwen voice*, now as we see the regular popular shadowy poster, we see her swooping in and adding her 2 cent comment, this my friends is an extraordinary day...

Discos - so I am bored

Camellia
It IS 'all shall fade' twice. For ages, I though it was 'hope shall fail, all shall fade'....but then I bought the soundtrack and I discovered that I was wrong!big grin

Discos
Here is my Return of the King script.....

Isilcal
Thanks!big grin

JKozzy
Thank yew Camellia big grin

Thorondor
omg you have the script discos lol...nice smile

Exa
Hey, thankya smile

naamarie
thsnks i was looking all over the net for a script.. i only found one but this is way better with the pics and all lol...

Thorondor
it has pictures? where i never seen them? blink

Exa
... at the link in the first post there SHOULD be pix... screenies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.