The all-mighty League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

X-Menfan2003
I am a huge fan of The League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen. I was just wonderin if they'd be able to take on and defeat some of the evil beings in comics today? Could they defeat Onslaught? What about Caleb from Buffy The Vampire Slayer? The evil Magneto and his brotherhood? What does everyone else think? I believe that they would, but that's just my opinion.

SuperNova
No, the league of extrodinary gentlemen sucks, they could hardly stand a building exploding!

SuperNova
But on a more serious note, I think the league is too weak. None of them have really special powers, Id like to see them up against juggernaut as there first villan, Juggy would crush them.

dubefan
ok its total different time periods who care who wins this fight its redundent why waiste ur time talking about it, o wait can we some how get venom into the mix maybe we could recruit him then we know ur side would lose for sure

venomfan
i know you two dont get along, but dubefan ya gotta quit rippin on venom, man he rules(supernova dont try to use what i said against dubefan)cuase i aint getin involved

dubefan
hay man sorry to rip on venom but that punk started im jus finishin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.