School Reports

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Korri
oooh Korri was a naughtee girl devil

yerssot
what did naughty korri do?

Korri
naughtee Korri needs to concentrate more in class angel

yerssot
shouldn't we all wink

lil bitchiness
Meh..dont get those anymore...thank god...but then again i was always really good..RELALY REALLY good! roll eyes (sarcastic)

ok, so i was bad, REALL REALLY bad, but i got away with it every time...because in the eyes of teachers i was good REALL REALLY good thumb up

burlyman
same sort of shit devil

Fire
that's how you do it lil

yerssot
good at studying I take?

must_kill_Santa
i cant relate to that
my history teacher came up to me and said miss joyce do you think your homework could take more them 5 minutes

yerssot
technically,... yes
getting the book, pen and paper,... well, FINDING the book, pen and paper is already 10 minutes work

dave123
all i get is "Sp (yeah, their lazy and dont write my full name) gets good grades but needs to pay more concentration in class"

But if I'm getting good grades.. then leave me alone stick out tongue confused stupid school

Korri
angel

mechmoggy
Mine were never good. no

Korri
i got 4/26 for one of my Credit German papers (it was reading and it was hard...only about 4 ppl passed it) and i put a 1 nifront of the 4 angel

clavis9495
so did you get the 14 points then?

Korri
well thats what my mum thinks angel

NyC-gUrL
OH Lord, school confused

heen68
I got good and needs to improve. My science teacher said to everyone and me that they need to reading 2 hours a day.

Korri
jesus! 2 hours...my concentration span doesnt go as far as 5 mins!

heen68
i can't concentrate at all. I'll learn something off by heart but when i have to say it its gone. sad

silver_tears
Meh I just perfected the art of never getting caught angel

gabimr2
I get 3 reports yesturday!!! hahahahahalaughing

dave123
i've mastered the art of getting caught but not getting in trouble smile

gabimr2
haahahha!laughing

Korri
sad

gabimr2
*hugs*

Korri
*hugs*

gabimr2
hehe smile

Korri
eek! my little sister

gabimr2
sisssssssssss!big grin

gabimr2
Iam at schooL! sad

Korri
i have to go c ya xx

gabimr2
nooo sad

gabimr2
okeii take care byee! xx

furious_socks
i got good marks except in sport..
and i am always tired in form room (fkn 830!!) so i dont talk to anyone and my form teacher called me a reserved individual.. omg i was lauhging at that for sooo long !! big grin

gabimr2
hahahahahaha
reserved individuaL!!laughing

*hugs*!! laughing

Korri
lol

cermiestar
my english teacher hates me and i hate her....well because she hates me and is REALLY unfair.......so to annoy her i really studied hard foor my english exam and got a really good mark (a*) and her report of me was next to it and she looked really dumb and bitter he he! stick out tongue

Korri
go cermi lol

BarmyBrummie
Maybe i should do that..... evil face I hate my science teacher

Korri
laughing i h8 most of my teachers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.