Kurt Russell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Holcomb
Are there any other Kurt Russell fans out there? I thought he definitely deserved an Oscar for Tango and Cash but thats just me. He has been in some good movies in the past (Big Trouble in Little China, Overboard, Dark Blue) and I've become a fan over the years. Can't wait to see his new one, Miracle.

Anyone else?

Kes
laughing An Oscar?! No, definitelly not!
I'm not saying he is bad thou, actually what I like about him is that no matter how bad the movie is, I'm not saying Tango & Cash is bad either, he is always good. Not excelente but good, in his roles.

diegocala
Tango and Cash, you mean the one where the dirt chase scene comes complete with tire squealing. Yeah Oscar material for sure laughing out loud

Don't get me wrong, I like Kurt, but that movie sucked big time!

Holcomb
Well maybe he wasn't Best Actor material in Tango and Cash but I am looking forward to seeing Miracle. Its kinda a different role for him and I think he'll do a good job.

JamalMagloire
Check out the trailer for this movie. I think he is going to do a great job as Herb Brooks. This movie oughtta be great, and I think Kurt Russell will do a fantastic job. Miracle

Holcomb
http://adisney.go.com/disneypictures/miracle/assets/downloads/desktops/03_1280x1024.jpg

JamalMagloire
That's a really cool picture. I like how Russell has his hand on the player's shoulder like he is a fatherly figure. Pretty cool.

Holcomb
Not exactly how I thought of it but nonetheless a solid pic. I've been seeing some early reviews of Miracle and they are pretty positive like this one:

"As for sporting action, this film is exceptional. The game between the Russians and the USA is so well filmed that you feel like you are on the ice for thirty minutes. You feel every goal, every hit, and every emotion that was felt on that day. This movie is worth watching in theaters due to the last thirty minutes alone."

MISSME
What is his next film project?

Does he still live in Colorado?

Holcomb
Thats a good question. I just looked on imdb and couldn't find anything. So in answer to your question, i have no idea what kurt has lined up after miracle.

wicker_man
My favorite Kurt Russel films have to be : Stargate, The Thing & Big Trouble in Little China Town although i like his performances in these films he's not my favorite actor.

MISSME
Does Kurt still live with Goldie?

JamalMagloire
They still live together. Kate Hudson gave her new baby the middle name Russell to thank him for basically being her dad.

Nuke Nixon
https://66.media.tumblr.com/7965baf1a9fe1ce0eefbbe620341f70e/tumblr_pjgek4gnls1u8ahjwo2_500.gif

Nuke Nixon
https://66.media.tumblr.com/d72abf9b1e17e3b0e9093744508f0902/tumblr_n8gp35gebD1tytaxco1_400.jpg

Nuke Nixon
https://66.media.tumblr.com/b17763101e74427634849a988f11b260/tumblr_oplg6mKzHK1r87xfwo1_500.jpg

Nuke Nixon
https://66.media.tumblr.com/68b8e6862f16e645ffc3a1a3a7a467df/tumblr_pgv4a9Wmzv1tdkro1o5_r2_250.gif

Nuke Nixon
https://66.media.tumblr.com/93f4a0aa5e269e3d34f50fd19024ce1d/tumblr_oyhh6cdwuX1wzvt9qo1_500.gif

Russe
Kurt is cool. Definitely always image him in Footloose as the lead. Although Kevin Bacon is phenomenal. I mean instantly Kurt Russell comes to mind. Yeah, his family is beautiful. Real life on Screen marriage. I'm guessing some dramatic over the top romantic comedy undermining all his Disney success definitely defines a current thought of who I'd imagine on screen. Although, Vanilla Sky was a brilliant film for Russell's career. Notwithstanding the film that eventually made him a Hollywood legend " overboard". Great actors are unreal.

Russe
Originally posted by Kes
laughing An Oscar?! No, definitelly not!
I'm not saying he is bad thou, actually what I like about him is that no matter how bad the movie is, I'm not saying Tango & Cash is bad either, he is always good. Not excelente but good, in his roles.

Longevity makes his roles, just that much more cunning. Agree?

Flyattractor
For a second I was afraid that Kurt was Dead.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Flyattractor
For a second I was afraid that Kurt was Dead.

Don't you dare kill Kurt Russell.

Flyattractor
On the Unkillable List Kurt is 2nd Only to Chuck Norris!

P-Geyser
Anyone remember the movie called DEATHPROOF? The ending of the movie and what happens to his character was hilarious.

Surtur
Originally posted by Russe
Kurt is cool. Definitely always image him in Footloose as the lead. Although Kevin Bacon is phenomenal. I mean instantly Kurt Russell comes to mind. Yeah, his family is beautiful. Real life on Screen marriage. I'm guessing some dramatic over the top romantic comedy undermining all his Disney success definitely defines a current thought of who I'd imagine on screen. Although, Vanilla Sky was a brilliant film for Russell's career. Notwithstanding the film that eventually made him a Hollywood legend " overboard". Great actors are unreal.

I liked his comments on guns too. Though...it is weird that you picture him for Footloose. That movie blows too, don't the kids try to murder each other using tractors at one point?

Putinbot1
Escape from New York and Big Trouble are both great guilty pleasures.

Surtur
The Thing though...it's gone MacReady!

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Surtur
The Thing though...it's gone MacReady! The thing is awesome.

Robtard
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Escape from New York and Big Trouble are both great guilty pleasures.

Yup

"What, I'm supposed to buy this shit? 2,000 years and he can't find a broad to fit the bill? Come on, Dave, you must be doin' somethin' seriously wrong." -Jack Burton

Originally posted by Putinbot1
The thing is awesome.

The Thing (1982) is my favorite SciFi-Horror film. Love it.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Robtard
Yup

"What, I'm supposed to buy this shit? 2,000 years and he can't find a broad to fit the bill? Come on, Dave, you must be doin' somethin' seriously wrong." -Jack Burton

The Thing (1982) is my favorite SciFi-Horror film. Love it. I will always prefer The Fly and Scanners, but it's up there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.