My mom says this is where the cool kids hangout...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Linkalicious
My mom, being the authority on coolness that she is, says that THIS is where all the cool kids hang out. And then i asked her if the kids in here were gonna be doing drugs and she said: "Of course Link, all the cool kids are doing drugs!" So here i am....but where are all the cool kids?!

MC Mike
What the f**k?

§pearhead
you gotta know where to get them shifty

Linkalicious
heh....cool kids already congrigating...

total metalhead
your mom was very, very wrong big grin

diegocala
Yeah, I like your mom, she's fun! Left a mess last time she was over though... eek!

Linkalicious
yeah she does that. Now quit braggin, hooking up with a 50 year old fat woman isn't something to go sharing with your friends.

§pearhead
Haha...i guess all mom's are the same.

diegocala
Yeah, but the way she can pull a basketball through a gardenhose makes it all worth it!!

Linkalicious
you think that's impressive....you should see how far she can shoot a ping pong ball...

diegocala
We use golf balls when she comes over, strapped with velcro

Linkalicious
so yeah...i think we kinda went in the wrong direction with this subject. Lets change it to drugs!!! any pot heads in here?

mechmoggy
Not really a PG-13 subject link. roll eyes (sarcastic)

diegocala
Momma likes to hit the bong now and then big grin

Linkalicious
mommy doesn't...she loves the bottle. Daddy's a pot head deluxo. He kicked down $40 bucks just so i could get a bong yesterday. So i bought a $250 piece. *tear* thanks dad!

mechmoggy
Highly amusing though this is, closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.