The best way to turn a guy on?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BalesButterfly
I recently divored after 10 years. I feel new to everything again. There's this guy I like and I feel he's gonna make the first move. I need to know what turns a guy on, without being totally perverted. So when we do end up fooling around I don't go blank and freak out. Things are different when it's not your husband of 10 years your trying to turn on.

LanceWindu
So...you're going to cheat on your husband?

And the only thing you need to do to turn a guy on is being a woman. We always like those. yes

Tex
Breathing.

SilverFighter
Umm...well....I....okay, all I can say is that if you want to please him just make him feel comfortable and make him feel good. That's all I can think of.

Raz
She said she recently divorced. So no, it won't be cheating.

silver_tears
be a women well thats easy enough for her I'm sure What the f**k?

yerssot
wise advice from silver I see

silver_tears
It was Lances advice........I dont give advice shifty

yerssot
you're 2 kewl 2 do that?

silver_tears
No theyre precious secrets winkraver
Ha well actually the best advice I can give is do what you feel will help. Following others advice can make you uncomfortable and such, so just do what you think is best, and you never know it may work wink

yerssot
yeah, and if that doesn't help, poke him in the eye and run big grin

silver_tears
Thats bound to do it stick out tongue
Although hmmmmmm nevermind shifty

yerssot
what? my advice is not good enough ???

silver_tears
never is devil

diegocala
Show up, that usually does it for me

yerssot
oh! how nice! I'll remember that! mad

Fire
depends on which hints you want him to give, put normaly being there is enough, if he's interested he'll go for it

BackFire
touching his penis should get the job done.

RobBo
Preferably with your labia................... stick out tongue

LanceWindu
laughing out loud

Sc0rchy
smell nice and smile.

SHOW HIM YOUR BOOBS

Baylin
Just be there, be yourself, and experiment. If he dont like it he'll tell you! Dont expect anything less from him! Most importantly have a laugh and enjoy it!!!

NyC-gUrL
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance FLIRT FLIRT FLIRT Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

total metalhead
buy him a car yes

silver_tears
I can do that...raver

But I don't have to shifty
I guy once told me though that a girl totally turns him on if she smells really nice and such yes

BingaBonga
ah... the perfec thread :-P

SHOW HIM YOUR BREASTS

juggernaut26
get him in a room and go for it!!!

Lames.s.
Slap his bottom!!!

el_barto
dont be STUPID

SHOW HIM YOUR ****

sassyBUTperfect
you first wanna take it slow. hold hands and kinda flirt, kissing a gut will always turn them on. but you have to french them. play around with your tounge in his mouth for a while. then move your hand in a circluar motion on his thy really close to his stomach, move all over around hie thys and anywhere below his wast, he will love it and it will turn him on. you can tell if he kinda slows down or speeds up. don't be your self but be your self, don't act like your all that guys know when your trying hard. but don't be your self because they will think that your scared to make a move.

Ken Kenobi
Thanks for bumping an old thread.

Thighs, not thys.

Anyways, to turn us on...basically you are attracted to us (not in a creepy way) and we are attracted to you, then all you have to do is touch us and we're ready to go.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
G-Strings, boobs in my face and blow-jobs. Have they been said already?

Bicnarok
depends on the guy, a deep look in the eyes and the odd touch, contact usually does the job.

EsteemedLeader
get him to buy you an iced coffee. guaranteed to work big grin

shaber
Expose the soft skin of your wrists to him slowly when in conversation.

bilb
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Thanks for bumping an old thread.

Thighs, not thys.

Anyways, to turn us on...basically you are attracted to us (not in a creepy way) and we are attracted to you, then all you have to do is touch us and we're ready to go.

*touches Ken* flirt

alcoholicpoet
Originally posted by NyC-gUrL
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance FLIRT FLIRT FLIRT Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

no

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by BalesButterfly
I recently divored after 10 years. I feel new to everything again. There's this guy I like and I feel he's gonna make the first move. I need to know what turns a guy on, without being totally perverted. So when we do end up fooling around I don't go blank and freak out. Things are different when it's not your husband of 10 years your trying to turn on.
I would say but its a pg 13 forum sad

alcoholicpoet
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
G-Strings, boobs in my face and blow-jobs. Have they been said already?

Boobs have been said, blow jobs and G-strings, no.

Bardock42
Originally posted by BackFire
touching his penis should get the job done.

......it should, shouldn't it.....

shaber
giving him oral sex?

Bardock42
I think she meant turning him on so that he will allow her to give him oral sex....not that she'sd care since its 2 years ago shje asked it....

debbiejo
What's wrong with you people????...

It's how to get someones attention....... blink

And you're talking about touchin stuff...gee.

Originally posted by Bicnarok
depends on the guy, a deep look in the eyes and the odd touch, contact usually does the job.

A deep look....works just fine.

yes

bilb
Originally posted by debbiejo
What's wrong with you people????...

It's how to get someones attention....... blink

And you're talking about touchin stuff...gee.

A deep look....works just fine.

yes

oh I'm teasing.. its been so long since i tried to get a guy to notice me (marriage & all ya know) i wouldnt have the first clue what to do

DarkC
Originally posted by BalesButterfly
Honestly, I don't think a man cares if the woman's perverted. It's more or less the other way around normally. erm

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by bilb
*touches Ken* flirt

Well 'ello.

Red Superfly
Guys are dubious as to whether a girl is flirting with them. A lot of guys I know (including myself) tend to shrug off simple run-of-the-mill flirting.

Eye contact and touching is important. When a girl hugs me or gets close while sat in a bar usually means they are interested.

The amount of girls that have ran their hands through my hair is crazy, it's like every girl wants to do this. I love it though.

EsteemedLeader
i still say iced coffee. after that, id say shave your head and club him in the face until hes knocked out. then tie him up in your basement. that will guarantee results also...

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Red Superfly
The amount of girls that have ran their hands through my hair is crazy, it's like every girl wants to do this. I love it though.

Hahaha!

You blatantly turn to them in slow motion afterward and say:

"Loreal, because I'm worth it. Y-you. Worth you. Your time...........sex."

-AC

bilb
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Hahaha!

-AC

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Bardock42
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Hahaha!

-AC

What bilb said......

amity75
Jesus, I thought this thread said "The best way to turn a GAY on".
Best way to turn a guy on? Make him laugh.

debbiejo
Originally posted by amity75
Jesus, I thought this thread said "The best way to turn a GAY on".
Best way to turn a guy on? Make him laugh.

laughing

Same works for girls....A sense of humor is everything in my book.

bilb
it can go a long way.. but i like intelligence more

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.