Da Funnies!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SK88728
Say some quotes of any x men thing that you thought was really funny, or just more like WTF style stuff.

Vampiree
EVO big grin it's not funny-funny but certainly stupid-funny big grin

just one word: CHAMPU big grin oh and an attachment big grin

BarmyBrummie
^ HAHA old grey scott!!

Vampiree
Scott with White Hair rules all, yo big grin

BarmyBrummie
Why do all the adult guys in x-evo all have the same shape heads?

Vampiree
lol... i dunno but Scott with White Hair surely has some BIG CHIN

DezW
Evo!
and the reason is, yess, I agree with Vampy big grin

DezW
poor Scott slipped on Bobby's ice and knocked against his car big grin

BarmyBrummie
Evo is the funniest out of those. All the guys look the same, you just have to change the hair colour. Kurt makes me laugh and Wolvie finally out ranks cyclops- he gets to push around cyclops more than normal.

Vampiree
scott is SUCH a loser in evo big grin even more than in the movies hehe.... and evo pyro.... i fell off my chair laughing during his scene in 'cajun spice'

BarmyBrummie
Haha yeah when he says 'Colossus has gone back to russia and Sabretooth's off playing with a ball of wool somewhere' That had me creasing! big grin

Vampiree
big ball of YARN!!! big grin and he pronounces it 'yaaaaaaaaaaaaahn' big grin he's hilarious. but laughing out loud watching a video of mags exploding and laughing his arse out laughing out loud

BarmyBrummie
Oh yeah, i knew that, i just put in the wrong word shifty

Vampiree
and don't forget about gambit, who didn't leave a note on the fridge big grin and that laughing out loud line: 'you gotta love it' i swear... i'm TOTALLY in love with his accent big grin he talks like a drunk person, with his mouth full of noodles laughing out loud

BarmyBrummie
STRANGE!!!! laughing out loud

Vampiree
HILARIOUS!!! not strange! i remind ye that his accent is not so different from the POMMIE one stick out tongue

Sesy Allerdyce
yeee, his scane in 'cajun spice' is GORGEOUS ^_^

Vampiree
probably the only episode where he actually HAS any lines big grin i don't remember him saying anything apart from: 'HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, YEAH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA' in evolution... oh wait, maybe the moment when he said sth in 'under lock and key' but i can't remember what was it huh

BarmyBrummie
We sound nothing like an aussiea! We in birmingham just happen to say aussi words a lot for some strange reason. Any way i wasn't on about that. I meant the last part was strange, a mouthful of noodles?? Where did ye get that from? laughing out loud

Sesy Allerdyce
in the under lock... he has about three senteces... >.<

but his laugh in the 'cajun spice'... and his texts... so funny!

Vampiree
well... to be honest Polish people desribe pommie accent that way. ye talk like ye would have yer mouth full of sth big grin but don't kill me big grin and nooooo??? of COURSE ye sound like aussies a bit big grin

BarmyBrummie
ARGHHH DIE DIE!!!! Only kidding yebig grin. Thats how you describe the pommie accent? Wierd! Some places talk like that i suppose but not me. I sound more like Ozzy Osboure but with fewer stutters. OZZYS A BRUMMIE!!!!

Vampiree
oh god.... anywho....back on topic, didn't ye just laugh yer arses out when jean died in x2? me and my mate were... god, that was so DRAMATIC...

BarmyBrummie
I can honeslty say i never expected that to happen. I was shocked and surprised more than laughing my ass off but the second time i watched it I couldn't help but laugh, mainly at wimpy scott crying though. laughing out loud

Vampiree
lol big grin wolvie was crying to big grin HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE evil face scott's a wuss.... heh...

BarmyBrummie
Wolvie crying made me cryhttp://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/crybaby.gif But i got over it when scott cried HAHAHA!!!

Vampiree
lol big grin

BarmyBrummie
Cyclops: Prove it
Wolvie: You're a dick
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud

Vampiree
pyro: TEEEHEEEHEEEEHEEEEHEEEE!!!!!!!! yay!!! hehee YAY!! TEHEE (and so on for half an hour)

BarmyBrummie
Magneto (to rogue)- Love what you've done with your hair
laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

Sesy Allerdyce
and scott's n'sinc cd... evil face

Vampiree
lol big grin

BarmyBrummie
YOU MAY HATE ME BUT IT AIN'T NO LIE BABY BYE BYE BYE!!
laughing out loud laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing laughing out loud God o god he is lame!

Vampiree
CRY ME RIVEEEEEEER! OH! CRY ME A RIIIIIIIVEEEEEEEEEER! OH! well this wasn't in the movie but i just had to sing it big grin lol

Sesy Allerdyce
yeah, and this is scott's fav song...

Be@st
I say comics. Ultimate edition. In every number there is at least one funny line. Like wheb Beast reminds Jean how does the iceman call him in the shower because of his blue hair; Then wolverine asks beast about some simulatins for adult's; then storm is in a beauty contest for mutants 2 places after beast.

MaverickIce
Ultimate:

Storm to Angel:

We weren't disgusted at you,us girls (and maybe collossus) think you're gorgeous!

Kes
Lack of artistic ability, not just for adult guys. All the characters looks the same!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.