How are you gonna watch SUPERBOWL 38?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punker69
I am so looking forward to the 2004 SUPERBOWL.It airs feb 1 on cbs.I wonder whos gonna be playing.I cant wait to see the commercials.Its gonna be so awesome!!!!

Im gonna watch it with a pizza soda and its gonna be so awesome.I always watch the superbowl and its so exciting.Last years was knda lame but this years gonna be better I KNOW IT.

LanceWindu
It depends on who is playing...I won't make my final decision on if I am excited for it or not until after the playoffs.

I would like to see Packers vs. Titans.

Baylin
I'll probably be working and have to tape it. Not to bothered who plays I just like to watch it!

finti
nah aint gonna watch it

SilverFighter
To me it don't matter who is in the championship but as long as it is exciting count me in!!. Is the SuperBowl and is always fun to watch.

btw go Patriots big grin

JKozzy
PARTY!!!

§pearhead
Koz, you should host one! big grin

metallicachick
I AM SOOOOOO EXCITED! AHH! Last year's was the best though! Raiders and Buccaneers! I only liked it because the bucs were in it, but it was a good game!
Go New England! Whoop whoop!

§pearhead
New England is gonne kick the panther's butt! big grin

tptmanno1
Go PAt's!
Im gonna host a party, Hopefully.

Aurora
Wait is there a chance for the Titans to play??? That was the last super bowl I watched, I cried! LOL After that I lost interest in the Titans, but I will def watch if they play!!!!!!! I'm more of a Vols fan. love

Aurora
Bring on the pizza and the beer!!!

luvCpt.JSparrow
Are you kidding ??! the Super Bowl is like a holiday to me !! too bad the Titians wont be there...so i'm for the Panthers. we are going to go all out...chicken wings, pizza, the works! i cant wait !!

metallicachick
i think they should make the monday after the superbowl a holiday.. so people can get off work and school and stuff. everybody's always hung over and tired on the monday after anyway

Lord Soth
Easy, I'm not

EOWYN3
you know what sux? they show it here on the armed forces network BUT they don't show any of the commercials! i mean, the quality of the commercials has gone down, but what is superbowl without commercials?

go patriots

Linkalicious
This years superbowl is going to suck...just like last year. Whatever happened to the good ole' days when an explosive offense and decent defense was all you needed. i don't care if defense wins championships....i just wanna be entertained. Thank god for getting wrecked on gameday....and my mommy'z lazagna!

Tho i hate to root for them.....go Panthers!

metallicachick
CAN NOT WAIT! 6 DAYS AWAY! GOING TO DIE OF FOOTBALL WITHDRAWTH! AHHHH!

metallicachick
hey, link, don't diss last years superbowl! bucs won that one!

Linkalicious
that's why i'm dissing that one....there isn't enough alcohol on this planet to make me enjoy Brad Johnson at quarterback or Pittman at running back. But it figures i'm sour about that crap....i'm from LA and we lost both our teams like 6 years ago. oh and nice sig pic

Darth Revan
I don't watch football... I come from a family full of artists, scientists, lawyers, doctors, and general nerds. For some reason though, we've always watched baseball

§pearhead
Alright, I'm psyched that one of the home teams (the pats for me) is going, but am I the only one who thinks that there too much hype for it?

JKozzy
Uhm, there definetly is. We weren't the favored team last time, and we won. We are now, but hey, the Panthers could pull it off.
Don't shoot me... confused

h0ck3yh0rr0r
hmmm Hockey or Footbal.
obviously Hockey. but im gonna watch parts of it.

BackFire
I'll just watch it with my dad, probably order a pizza. I don't really care for football, but it's always fun to watch it with my dad.

DeNiro
Ill be worried the whole time i have 600 bucks riding on this game well actully like 100 but i will win 620 is they score 3 and 3 and stay there im in a football square thing so hopefully i wil win

Punker69
Backfire that cool.
the only football game i watch all year is the superbowl i dont know why.But ill probaly order a pizza to its gonna be awesome.

§pearhead
deniro, who's your money on?

badkittykitty
I'm in 3 different squares...spent about a hundred... ones a big big pay out..progressive quaters. final quater is worth 1,300! *praying*

Punker69
I havent made a bet yet.

Ook ill make a bet.I dont even know whos playing.So before i make a bet with my friend tell me whos playing and whos better.

smile

badkittykitty
new england vs. carolina...new england in my opinion is better...but people around here are expecting a upset and carolina winning

§pearhead
That's the beauty of the Superbowl, they always expect an upset, and its always a very real possibility as well.

Gundark
Watching it at home, which is the best place to be. I'm making steamed shrimp and enchiladas with fresh salsa....yum.

I love football !

SilverFighter
Okay I made my reservations at Hooters so now I'm ready for the SuperBowl!!!!!! Go Patriots!!!! I can't wait any longer!! Superbowl sunday is just around the corner!!!

§pearhead
Yeah man, pats are gonna win! rock

confused I hope.

SilverFighter

§pearhead
I'm rooting for the pats cuz they're the home team for me, I live in Massachusetts big grin

SilverFighter

§pearhead
Yea I'm an hou or so away from there, its a pretty cool place. And thanks!

Punker69
what should i make for the superbowl?I really dont want to order pizza.ITS THE SUPERBOWL YOU GOTTA EAT SOMETHING DIFFERENT AND MANLY like steak or chicken wings.

§pearhead
Then why don't you make steak and chicken wings?

xeous
It's almost against the law to not watch the Super Bowl here.

SilverFighter
Then fire up the grill and cook those dogs wink

ScottsLover
i live in houston!! its so crowded though. i mean man! its just a football game cool

SK88728
i got to work threw it! crybaby

Myth
I'm going to watch with all of my buddies in my campus theater room. YAY!

scott hiwersh
I have always felt the the different commercials are the best part... They have been getting worse over the years though. I liked a couple of them this year though, the "soap in the mouth" one was great, the Staples was was funny, and I was hoping to see the Terry Tate one, but missed it.

BackFire
moved

Bicnarok

botankus
And we feel the same way about soccer, so don't feel bad!!

Bicnarok

botankus
I will tell you why American Football is not repetitive. Do you play chess by any chance?

On any given play the offense could do any of the following: Off tackle left, off tackle right, sweep left, sweep right, play action pass, flea flicker, hail mary, post, skinny post, fly pattern, slant in, slant out, buttonhook, Tight End out, reverse, double reverse, quarterback sneak, fade pattern to end zone, screen left, screen right, hook and ladder, fullback dive, fullback pitch, tight end screen, or just plain bomb, to name a few.

On any given play the defense could do any of the following: zone, prevent, man-to-man coverage, safety blitz, linebacker blitz, run blitz, a linebacker shift, goal line defense, bump and run, nickel zone, dime zone, quarter zone, 46, and any sort of other run defenses to name a few.

On any given play either of the teams could do ANY of the aforementioned. It is the ultimate in strategy. For non-football fans I can see why they would think it was boring and repetitive: because they have no idea what is really going on. But for real football fans it is the ultimate in mindgames.

p.s. I think baseball and basketball suck!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.