Spoilers About Movie 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Laviera_j
Ok, this is what I heard - and it on freeserve if you wanna check it out...

Movie four begins filming in April, and Dan, Rupert and Emma are all coming back (confirmed!)

also, the woman from Matilda (the pugy mean one) is aunt marge - ok that is kinda old news, BUT they have apparently found a VOLDEMORT!

It is going to be....

Laviera_j
Rowan Atkinson - Dr Bean! he does look scart in the right light!

I think it has been confirmed...

good or bad - im thinking bad...

Linkalicious
ok freeserve isn't reliable. Thanks for trying to share some great news with us but go to killermovies main page and it says in one of the main headlines that Rowan Atkinsons agent has denied any and all claims that Rowan would be the next Voldemort in the Harry Potter series.

Linkalicious
this is from the interview:

Rowan Atkinson's agent has told CBBC that any rumors that he is set to play Lord Voldemort, or any other role, in the Harry Potter Movies are completely false.

"There's no truth whatsoever that Rowan will be in the next Harry Potter movie.", said Janette Linden his agent.

There had been speculation that he had been cast as Harry Potter's arch enemy. Trade paper Variety had claimed that the Mr Bean and Johnny English star was lined up to play He Who Must Not Be Named in Goblet of Fire.

And i got that from the killermovies.com homepage. i'm not exactly sure who to believe...but killermovies hasn't let me down so far.

Laviera_j
aw, too bad, but i am knida releaved! I mean, ROWAN???????!!!!!!!

But they start filming in April and they don't even have a Voldy yet!

Trickster
It's not really a spoiler about filming starting, y'know stick out tongue

lotrfreek
Well if and i say if it's true i don't think he'd make a good voldy but if he was doing a spoof of it then i think they have the right person.
lotrfreek

General_Kaiden
LOTR freek, whats the answer to your signature?

DanZeke25
i think i no the answer.... are u one of the big trees?

General_Kaiden
nah, those are Ent's.

lotrfreek
Close but the one i didn't mention was a Hobbit. i alway thought that if Middle Earth was real then i would b a hobbit. Has any one heard who gonna b the nxt hp,rw and hg
lotrfreek
Thaks 4 asking about sig ur the first peeps 2 asks so thank tidderly peeps
cool roll eyes (sarcastic) rolling on floor laughing smokin'

Trickster
It does say hobbit though...

lotrfreek
If u read the 7th or 8th line u would see that i mention all the other except 4 hobbits it's a process of ellimination.
Read it again if u want and use the process of ellimination if u do.
I thiught this was a hp thread and not a what's not the answer of the sig thread.
lotrfreek
confused roll eyes (sarcastic)

sauron
erm how many times rowan atkinson is NOT dr. bean...one its mr. bean the doctor was added for the FILM

two, he played MANY better roles...blackadder...thin blue line....that guy in rat race lol..johnny english

Trickster
Well actually, you would be a
hobbitt

who Tolkien never mentions :P sorry for being picky, but as a 'LOTRfreek' just thought you should know...

lotrfreek
WHAT didn't understand a word of that.
lotrfreek
confused confused confused

Trickster
Hehe, you spelt Hobbit wrong... i was just feeling picky, ignore me wink

PrefectRonnykin
i uh think you guys ar a little of subject lol

lotrfreek
Hey if you read the post i did some time ago i asked politly if we could talk about hp spoilers and about my sig and so what if i spelt hobbit wrong no body's perfect so if u don't mind can we talk about hp now!?
lotrfreek
mad sick Happy Dance laughing

PrefectRonnykin
sorry *cowers in courner* wasn't yelling at anyone

lotrfreek
ANYWAY i don't know whether to see hp 3 because i felt hp 2 wasn't as good as hp1
lotfreek big grin

frootlooplucy
i dont think either of them were very good... but perhaps with the new director it'll be better.
i dont think R.A. should be V... im glad hes not gonna be wink
(lol lotrfreek i get your sig now... hehe.)

Phoenix
blackadder was the best... I liked the annoying minstral...

lotrfreek
Hello this is a hp thread and not a blackadder thread.
lotrfreek
eek!

Laviera_j
too true! Blackadder, honestly!

Night gurl
omg i got so scared when you said that Mr.Beans was going to play You Know Who but now im relived. i dont think he would be scary at all i would be craking up in the theaters in sted of being the least bit scared.

celestial_moon
he slightly looks like him but doesnt fit the part because he's more of a comedic actor. any1 else disagree with the casting of gary oldman as sirius? i always thought sirius would be hot as well as lupin stick out tongue love blink

lotrfreek
wowo!
i thought this was a dead thread! See how wrong i was
lotrfreek

myredmirage95
i know what u mean celes... i was expecting sirius to be hot and i saw the guy in the trailer and just got so so so sad... but if u look at some normal pictures of him, he's can be pretty cute wink

celestial_moon
yah i have one with long hair and he aint all that bad... stick out tongue

lotrfreek
does anyone have a pic of lupin cause ive seen the trailer but i haven't actually seen him
lotrfreek

RebelPhoenix
Lol I agree with you both - I'm not keen on Gary Oldman playing Sirius. When I finished reading about him I had this image that looked similar to Val Kilmer in Willow but then I saw Gary and the image shattered lol. Not that he's bad or anything and I'm sure they cast him because he's what they want for the part but still...

Here are a couple of pics of Val in Willow so you can see what I mean:

RebelPhoenix
pic 2:

Chelse_gladrin9
i dont think ill like the dude who plays Sirius either. he has a moustache, and, well, hes not. snape is supposed to have a oustache and a gotee. mad they get everything wrong!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.