Hey y'all!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CowgirlSmiles
roll eyes (sarcastic) Hi! I'm a cowgirl from Blue River, WI and I'm new here. I'm kinda obsessed with LOTR right now and I ended up here through a search for pics (don't ask how). Not too much to say about me I guess. I play flute and rodeo, and I luv animals. Read my profile for more. Well TTYL!

yerssot
5feet 7 is around 1 metre 70 for those Europ boys...

Well, there are pics here (but you definitly DON'T want to see them!)

Do you have animals at home?

(shoot where is Lara! we could conquer this thread!)

CowgirlSmiles
lol. Yes i do have animals, and you will be sorry that you aked.
11 peacocks, 5 horses, 4 dogs, like 50 chickens, 6 ducks, a pot-bellied pig, 3 fish, and a hedgehog. We're adding more every day it seems. And does my family count? j/k lol. Well i think I have enough pics now so I don't need to see the ones here lol.

yerssot
you have a hedgehog? wow!

well, I am an animal; so hmmm... I have one then big grin

Well, you saw it already, there is a whole section about LotR here...

CowgirlSmiles
lol Yeah my hedgehog's name is Hodge Podge, it's kinda like having a pincushion that moves for a pet. I did not take that name from the Brian Jacques book "Marlfox" but when I was reading it i realized that the hedgehogs like to eat HODGE PODGE PIE! It was a very interesting coincidence.

Well one animal is better than none, right? lol

mah
welcome here, allways nice to get more LOTR-fans onto these forums.

CowgirlSmiles
Thanks I'm glad to be here! big grin

Ushgarak
Hello there! We al love to see a new face., Hope to see you posting around here more soon!

Hmm, not many chickens...

BTW, your profile is not entirely clear. Do you like rodeo?

CowgirlSmiles
Do I like rodeo? Do I LIKE RODEO??? Hmm... what an interesting question! And NO i don't LIKE rodeo! Is there any word to describe how I feel about rodeo (like doesn't go far enough!)? OBSESSED how about that? I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT RODEO!!!!! IT IS MY LIFE!!!!!! RODEO RODEO RODEO RODEO RODEO RODEO!!!!!!!!! Barrels, poles, keyhole, the whole deal. And don't overlook the best aspect of rodeo for me: COWBOYS lol laughing out loud

Ushgarak
Hmm. I'll take that as a yes, in my quiet, reserved English way...

CowgirlSmiles
One thing you must know about me is I do not know "quiet". "Quiet" is so limited. Why not broaden your horizons lol. How do I say I talk a lot? laughing out loud

Ushgarak
The word is 'loquacious'

Actually, quiet has its own charms... but worry not, you can't really be quiet and exist around here.

CowgirlSmiles
Well good I'll fit right in smile

CowgirlSmiles
"Loquacious"? never heard of it lol

Ushgarak
I was just being needlessly complicated with words.

I haven't a slightest clue where Blue River is. I'll just go get an Atlas.

Ushgarak
Well, I found your state... this is easier with Europeans...

Anyway. I hope you like it around here.

yerssot
ok, Ush, even I knew the state when I saw WI!

CowgirlSmiles
lol... Blue River isn't even on most Wisconsin State maps so good luck finding it! In fact, our road is only found in 2 county/area type maps lol. It is gravel and practically a driveway. Western Wisconsin (driftless area) lets put it that way.

yerssot
Wisconsin? I was right! smile

CowgirlSmiles
Yep wisconsin it is lol

ToMacco
Wisconsin? Howdy, neighbor!

You like country music, don't you?

yerssot
I thought she hated that...

ToMacco
I'd be surprised if that were true.

yerssot
well, she said something in the music thread, but I don't want to check

CowgirlSmiles
Are you kidding? Country music makes me wanna puke! They CANNOT sing to save their souls!!! I'm a rocker all the way big grin

yerssot
I was right smile
woohoo!

CowgirlSmiles
lol yerssot you sound like the pilsbury doughboy!

yerssot
beer?

Ushgarak
I knew it was Wisconsin, yerss! It was a joke (that Cowgirl got) that the closest I could get to finding where she came from was her State.

yerssot
I knew it was a joke! I get jokes!

ToMacco
(In Homer's voice) Ah ha ha ha! I get it! I get jokes!

I went to school in Wisconsin, btw

yerssot
now that is a black day for them

CowgirlSmiles
Where in wisconsin???

ToMacco
Menomonie

I was one of them Stout trouble makers! smokin' smokin' smokin'

yerssot
they gave you it!

ToMacco
I ruled Stout

yerssot
where is cgs anyway?

ToMacco
dead

yerssot
I hope not!
we have to keep posts open as long as possible!
Lara and I have a lot to conquer!

mah
and this guy is a moderator here confused wink

Mujaffa
welcome cowgirl
hope that you'll stay for a long time, a very long time
lotr aint finnished jet wink cool

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by CowgirlSmiles
roll eyes (sarcastic) Hi! I'm a cowgirl from Blue River, WI and I'm new here. I'm kinda obsessed with LOTR right now and I ended up here through a search for pics (don't ask how). Not too much to say about me I guess. I play flute and rodeo, and I luv animals. Read my profile for more. Well TTYL!

Hi, cowgirl love

Nuke Nixon

StiltmanFTW
And their horses, too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.