Role Playing Games....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PippinTook
Hey does anyone know of some really good role playing sites?? I just LOVE to role play!!!! rolling on floor laughing Yay!!! Happy Dance

PippinTook
Uhmmm is ANYONE gonna answer me???

howie
The only ones i play are the ones with my girlfriend... love

PippinTook
Well ya that's a lot of help! lol.

Melani
sorry i know none but this might help go to www.google.com and search role playing games and you should get some

PippinTook
K thanx Melani. I'll try and if I find some, I'll post em up here stick out tongue Oh, by the way, how did you make your words in your sig go back and forth like that??

Freyja
With the Google thing - you may get dodgy sites! Just a little warning in case you get traumatised! Lol.

Exa
Either you use
text without the spaces and the text you want for text, or you try the html-form:

<marquee behavior="scroll" scrolldelay="50"> text </marquee>

<marquee behavior="alternate" scrolldelay="50"> text </marquee>

The last one makes the writing move from right to left and then back the other direction; but I fear html might not work here.

cheney
a good roleplay site is shimlar if i guess u could class it as that and i have an account i can give to u on it

its pretty simple but... its not really that much roleplaying apparently if u like warcraft there is a MMORPG coming out called worldofwarcraft unfortunately u have to pay for it but im pretty sure its gunna be worth it u also have to own a warcraft 3 cd but im sure u can obtain one of them fairly easily (hint - copy copy copy)

mah
Yep yep, but this is more appropriate in the ROLEPLAY section, no?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.