Pirates of the Caribbean Third sequel.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Orlando_Lover45
Welcome to the third sequel. well, acutally, it's the 2nd sequel, but it's the third thing. So hold on to your seats for another adventure!

Authors: MissesDepp?! and Orlando_lover45

MissesDepp?!
Jack lay on his bed in the capitan's quarters. Any minute now cotton's bloody arse parrott was going to intrude upon his restful slumbers. And alas, his dreading occured. In through the window flew a colorful parrott.
"SQWAK! PEICES OF EIGHT! SQWAK!"
"AK! leave you bleeding pigeon excuse for a parrott."
"PEICES OF EIGHT! PEICES OF EIG-" Jack swatted at it, sending it flying through the window. As he stood up his head started pounding.
"AHH! I must have been drunk last night." he looked in his bed a girl lay there with blonde hair wrapped in the sheets. He was startled and jumped back a little.
"Must have been very drunk indeed." He woke her up she got dressed and Jack showed her off the ship. He looked around at the "Jolly Roger." it wasn't exactly the Black Pearl but for all he knew about the Pearl it was still stuck on the rock off of the Grand Caymen. He chuckled as he thought about his previous trip. Elizabeth came waltzing down in a pretty little dress and high heels Will was following close behind.
"Good morning Jack." Elizabeth smiled.
"Good morning Ms. Swann, Will."
"actually it is soon to be Ms. Turner." Jack looked at them and smiled brilliantly.
"A Wedding?" he considered this, sure Will wouldn't be able to come on any voyages with him any more but hey, drinks all around.
"We're here to give you the invatation Jack." elizabeth handed jack a envelope. Inside was a fancy card that had all this neat handwriting on it. Jack turned it around a few times in his hand.
"I can't read this stuff." Elizabeth's smile dropped.
"Just waltz on in through the back door on Friday, around eight as usual." Jack nodded and turned back to his ship.
"And Jack?" Will stopped him "TRY not to do anything stupid."
"a man once cut out another man's tounge for stealing his line." jack muttered. He was actually very excited. His best friend was getting married and even better, free boos. On Friday Jack made the tiresome voyage up the side of the hill. He stopped to rest about oh, six or seven times. Finally he made it in through the back kitchen. Will was really nervous, Jack had to coach him on steady breathing. They both weren't allowed to see Elizabeth until the ceremony started Jack watched it, very bored and whistled at the end when they kissed. Then he pretty much got drunk as hell. The next morning he woke up and there was a girl about 14 in his room asleep on the chair.
"Oh bloody hell. Great! now i get to go to jail!" The girl woke up.
"If you're thinking maybe we had done something your horribly wrong, you threw up on me, asked me to carry you home while repeadeadly hitting on me and of course passed out, fell on me and kept me trapped under you for a good half of the night, i tell you you're not that light." Jack realized the girl was realitivly pretty.
"What's your name, girl?"
"Victoria Cortez." Jack heard this and stopped scratching his neck.
"Did you say Cortez?" He asked slyly. Victoria looked confused.
"...ya...." A smile slowly spread over Jack's face.

Orlando_Lover45
i have to think about his evil plot! meany head! i'll try, just a sec, let me think...

Orlando_Lover45
"Do you think of yourself as a pirate, victoria?"
"Yes, i do. and call me Vic, sounds less fancy.
"Okay Vic," Saying the last bit with enphises, "Do you have any idea who I am?"
She shook her head.
"I'm Captain Jack Sparrow. If your going to be a pirate abord this ship, you'd better shape up."
"Yes, Captain." Vic said triumphantly.
"what about your parents?" Jack suddenly said.
"My parents live in a small city called Venice. I grew up there. I got captured and I've been trying to get back ever since. If you promise to take me to Venice, I will promise to be the loyalist pirate this ship has ever seen." Vick held her head high.
"Well then, we have an accord."Jack shook her hand.
Just then Will burst into the room.
"Someone took Elizabeth! She's gone!"

orlilover42
I'm already hooked!

Orlando_Lover45
big grin

Orlando_Lover45
"They have done what?" Jack straghtened up.
"When i woke up, she wasn't there! I can't find her!" Will was a mess.
"Elizabeth? Elizabeth Swonn?" Vic asked.
"Turner, Elizabeth Turner." Jack corrected her.
"I was a maid in the govener's household, I knew her! My mother was her personal maid. I served her tea. She's gone?" Vic said.
"YOu know Elizabeth? Then you will be comeing with us, you will." Jack said, "Have we any idea who took her?"

Orlando_Lover45
Sorry! I broke the everyother post rule. I couldn't help it! I had to keep going!

orlilover42
There's a rule about that?

really_bad_eggs
can i post?

orlilover42
Ask orlando_lover or MissesDepp?! They started this

really_bad_eggs
okey dokey!

samIam
umm slight problem mates ....
""I was a maid in the govener's household, I knew her! My mother was her personal maid. I served her tea. She's gone?" Vic said."

ok well estella's last name is BROWN not cortez ... just thought i would let ye know .... and I am kinda in a picky mood .. i get in alot of strange moods

MissesDepp?!
No no cortez had to be because of the gold in the first one. remember the gold of cortez?

MissesDepp?!
"Maybe if i had an idea she'd be back!" Will shouted. He started pacing and looking very frazzled. Jack sunk back.
"The last time i lost her i was so afraid i'd never get her back."
"Don't worry, she's a smart kid...wouldn't take more than three lumps of sugar in her tea." Vicky said with a nodd of the head. Will stopped pacing. Will and Jack both slowly turned and looked at her. There was an awkward pause. Vicks eyes dodged between them.
"What? she did!" To break the odd moment, Commodore Norrington and Govenor Swann walked in. The govenor appeared to be very frazzled as well only he was trying to appear polite. Commodore had a look on his face as in 'I told you so.' Govenor looked at Jack who was still not wearing any clothes only wrapped up in a sheet. Then he looked at Vicky in the chair. He rolled his eyes and looked away disgusted.
"N-No we didn't-" Vicky said and then motioned to Jack. There was no response. Will sat down.
"Well, Turner look where you've gotten Elizabeth. I would think that the first time would be enough, but loosing her twice is pure idiosy." Will looked down.
"Eh...not fair mate, the first time Will was all snug as a bug in his joyful little blacksmith shop when the Pearl captured Elizabeth...so maybe you should blame it on the ROYAL navy there mate." Jack said, Vicky lifted a corner of her mouth into a smile. Commodore didn't say anything he just looked at Jack.
"You aren't so respectable yourself either Sparrow." he sneered
"Ah yes i have come up with the perfect aliby" he said "pirate" Jack gestured to himself.
"Pirate or not i might think you had some morals." Norrington's head was high but his eyes lightly shifted to Vicky. Vicky put her head in her hands and started laughing.
"What?! What could we have possibly done?! I'm 16 he's...40!" she said a little annoyed.
"41." Jack corrected. Vicky looked at him
"even better." she said sarcastically. She stood up from her chair. Will stood up from his chair and put his hands behind his back. Govenor swann stopped leaning on a chest and stood up straight, he turned towards Vicky with his hands behind his back. Commodore Norrinton turned and looked at her. Vicky sat back down, they all relaxed, she stood up they straightened up again. Vicky looked at Jack who shrugged. Vicky smiled and walked out of the room backwards watching everyone. she grabbed onto the doorknob.
"Adeez soldiers." she said and went out on the deck.

.:[Kamikaze]:.
lol i am liking this very much carry on! woohoooooooooo! sorry just got a lil excited hehe big grin

take care

luv AS!!!
xxx

orlilover42
I know Johnny Depp is like, 40 or something, but is Jack Sparrow suposed to be that old?

orlilover42
about the whole, maid in the governers house. Maybe Vic's mom got remairied after Vic was born, so she was Brown, but Vic kept her last name.

Orlando_Lover45
"Look! A ship!" Vic suddenly yelled.
"What?" everyone poored out of the captain's quarters.
"There is a ship! Over there! It has a piarate flag! Maybe it has Elizabeth on it!" Vic said.
"Galette, get the soldiers ready." Commidor Norrington shouted.
"Will," Jack wispered,"as soon as the Commidor leaves, we are going after that ship, savvy? We will need your help on deck. You up for another adventure?"
"What, you kidding? Ofcorse I'm ready." Will answered.

Orlando_Lover45
oooooooooooooooo! i have the best plot line for you guys! it's-

oh, wait. i'm not aloud to tell you! *evil laugh* evil face

orlilover42
Now it's my turn!
Shut up Kelsey! You meanie! stick out tongue

Orlando_Lover45
nope!NOBODY GETS TO WRITE ON HERE BUT ME AND MISSESDEPP?! BECAUSE THAT'S HOW WE KEEP YOU GUYS READING!

Orlando_Lover45
no, you still have to shut up, casey.

orlilover42
What, are you going to cut my tongue out?

Orlando_Lover45
yes

orlilover42
Kelsey, you make me laugh! laughing out loud

Orlando_Lover45
Yes

orlilover42
Ok, back to the story! Keep writing!

Orlando_Lover45
this might make MissesDepp?! annoyed, but we have to keep our peeps happy!

Orlando_Lover45
Elizabeth wasn't on the ship, though. She was on the beach, gagged and tied to a big log so she couldn't do anything. Lureing Will and Jack was all part of Captain Cabot's plan. That way, nobody would be there to help her ecape. She was captured because her mother was the daughter of the first captain of the Abyss, himself. Therefor, she must know something. But she didn't, her mother was hung when she was five. She didn't remember her saying anything like that. She could only rememeber that her mother was beautiful. She used to imagine her mother a princess, in a high castle overlooking a big ocean. But, her mother was hung, and she was dead and that's all that mattered, now. Nobody was going to rescue her. Or atleast, that's what she thought.

orlilover42
Wow! Exciting!

orlilover42
But it seems like her mom would be his grandaughter, or even great grandaughter.

Orlando_Lover45
big grin can't add until what my idea is is okay with MissesDepp?!, so HA!

Orlando_Lover45
stick out tongue

Orlando_Lover45
it's on the first sequel, so i can't change it.

come on guys keep writng this is good big grin

Orlando_Lover45
I'll post again in half an hour, okay?

okity dokity... big grin i'll be waiting....

Orlando_Lover45
i gots it all planed out!

Orlando_Lover45
OH, FORGET IT! I CAN'T WAIT THAT LONG! I'M BLOODY BORED!

yes yes. chants: post... post... post... post...

Orlando_Lover45
"Pssit." someone wispered behind Elizabeth.
She was strapped to a board so she couldn't look behind her. but something was fimilure.
"Jessie?"
"Shh! i'll untie you, but be quiet. they might here you." Jessie said behind her.
she felt Jessie, Jack's niece, untie her ropes and ungag her.
she quickly slipped behind the bush where Jessie sat.
"Jessie, thank-" Elizabeth started.
"Shhh! they can still hear you." she shushed her.
they quickly and quietly made their way away from the beach.
"Jack and Will have gone after the boat. It's a trap, i can tell. We must save them." Jessie informed her.
"How? we have no ship!" Elizabeth said.
"We're going to comendeer one, of corse! now, follow me."
They stepped onto the dock and there was the navy's ship ready to go. fresh with new paint. THE INTERSEPTER 2.
"Quickly, the navy will soon be boarding to go save you." Jessie quickly boarded the vessle, with elizabeth behind. Soon, they were seaworthy, the Royal Navy yelling behind them on the dock.

Orlando_Lover45
i kno i kno, i'm a really bad person for not waiting for you missesdepp, but i was really bored and people were waiting and i didn't kno how long you would be gone. hope you like the twist, cuz it's posted.

yuppers i sure do lol big grin hehe

Orlando_Lover45
so, now i have to wait for misses depp. but if she doesn't come back on after like, 4:30, i'll post more.she's probebly at school.

lol k what time is it there now?

Orlando_Lover45
1:16, oh, wait. it's saterday! duh! she's not at school. she's avoiding us, isn't she!

Orlando_Lover45
I kno what's coming next! can't post it! but i kno!

Orlando_Lover45
i luv tempting you guys. it's so much fun

lol fun for you not us.. lol

Orlando_Lover45
yeah, but it keeps you reading, so anyting for our readers!

These stories are like reading a really good book that you can only read up to a certain point, then the unexpected happens right before your eyes.

Wow. that was kinda deep, for me atleast.

MissesDepp?!
Unfortunatly Elizabeth and Jessie could not commodere a ship. You might be wondering why well as some of you might remember Jessie can't swim so instead Elizabeth resorted to the only thing she's good at...making smoke signals.
"Where'd you come from Jessie?" elizabeth asked.
"Remeber why i left the pearl?" Jessie reminded.
"Ah yes, the laddy off in The grand Caymen."
"Well things didn't work out and somehow i ended up interferring with your little friends. But when they left you on the island i snuck out and hid until they left...it's okay...i know i'm brilliant."

Jack, Will and Vicky all sat and watched. They watched Commodore norrington go up to the pirate ship and then they watched his men get killed followed by the pirates go into town to plunder and loot or whatever. Then very quietly Jack, Will and Vicky boarded their new ship entitled "The devils throat."
"Hmm...interesting name." Vicky thought "Now where have i heard it before?" Jack and Will lifted the anchor Vicky opened the sails.
"Where to jack?" Vicky called from above.
"TORTUGA!" He said triumphantly

GUYS DON'T POST I"LL BE BACK IN EXACTLY HALF AN HOUR I HAVE A BRILLIANT IDEA HOLD ON TO YOUR PATENCE PPPLLEEAASEE!

Orlando_Lover45
okay.

Elizabeth and..

no, i'm just kidding!

MissesDepp?!
haha ur hilarious my legs hurt like shit but thats irrelavent...okay here we go..

Orlando_Lover45
my back hurts, but it always hurts. can't wait to hear about you add on. so i can add on from there!

Orlando_Lover45
um, missesdepp? where did you go? you there? what about posting your great idea?

MissesDepp?!

MissesDepp?!
ready for Jack's first romance scence???*I SMILE BIG*

Orlando_Lover45
where did you learn itallian? or is that why it took so long to post it, you were looking it up on the internet?

wow, that's long post!

Orlando_Lover45
Jack? a romance scene? With who?

MissesDepp?!
i know italian from my grandma. With victoria of course she IS 16 haha

Orlando_Lover45
huh messed sick

Orlando_Lover45
so, where's the kissing scene?

MissesDepp?!
The crew joined them and Jack took them back to the ship. They took out the Anchors and went about on their daily duties. Jack was steering the ship and watching Annamaria and Vicky fiddling about with the sails. Suddenly he heard "WATCH OUT" and looked up just to see Vicky start to fall. Jack's eyes buldged. But Vicky managed to wrap an arm around the rope and climb the rest of the way down. When her feet touched to deck she was out of breath and panting.
"Are you okay?" Annamaria called from up top.
"Ya i'm fine." Vicky called up to her. She put a hand to her head and sighed.
"Scary as hell huh?" jack asked.
"Worse than hell." Vicky answered.
"Thats why i prefer it down here." Vicky made a face.
"What?"
"Well I'd rather die seeing the ocean and the sky and those beautiful sunsets than seeing..." Pintel came out of the gallows with a bucket of slush and smaked it down on the deck with a mop.
"...that" Vicky smiled.
"True, but it's easier to get a girl down here."
"Not anymore." Vicky said quietly as she messed around with a rope.
"What was that you said?" Vicky spun around
"Jack all the girls you get are drunk." Jack glared at her, then looked at the bottle of rum in his hand.
"Hey, Vick...you want some?" he said offering her the bottle Vicky laughed. and started climbing.
"Sorry Jack. Spiacente Jack"
"aww, come on! Luv, darling, deary, dear? poppet?" Jack called after her
"Nope."
"damn pirate lingo." Jack cursed to himself. Pintel started laughing.
"What the bloody hell are you laughing at?" later on the crew was in the gallows and the anchor was down. Jack decided he was going to go to sleep then. He looked up where Vicky usually sleeps, she wasn't there.
"Hm...must be in the gallows." He said to himself and opened the door to his quarters. Vicky was sitting at the desk scrawling something out on a piece of paper.
"Oh hey Jack."
"What are you writing?" he asked
"The script for my 'sobfest'." She said, going back to writing. Jack walked up to his desk and put his hand on it.
"You speak Italian well."
"Ya, you might think you'd get it after oh, fourteen years of living there."
"Why'd you leave?"
"The british Government wanted more people to work in the caribbean, my mom wanted me to go." Vickys eyes were still on the paper.
"Do you miss it?"
"Some of it. The sunsets, the water, the buildings."
"Can you swear in Italian?"
" del della madre dell'asino della merda di scopata" she said, her hand didn't stop writing. Jack moved in closer.
"What did you say?"
"You don't want to know." she laughed. Jack moved in a little closer.
"state ottenendo molto vicino ora non siete voi?"
"what?"
"you're getting very close now aren't you?" she said looking at him. Jack bent down so he was at her level. They looked eachother in the eyes.
"state andando baciarli ora. You're going to kiss me now right?" Jack leaned in and kissed her for a long time, Vicky didn't understand why but her mind and body were doing different things she couldn't let herself stop him he wrapped his arms around her and she wrapped hers around him. Finally she put her leg up inbetween the two and rested her foot on Jack's chest. She extended her leg and pushed him away.
"What?"
"Good night Jack." Vicky got up and left, she carefully shut the door behind her and put her back against the door, leaning on it.
"Ya, she likes me." Jack smiled. Vicky on the other side sighed and smiled she went up and lay down on the roof. She closed her eyes and went to sleep.

MissesDepp?!
there it is...god i am SO romantic haha

Orlando_Lover45
um, well... it's kinda confusing. but good work, anyway!
so what does del della madre dell'asino della merda di scopata mean, anyway?
thatway, i can say it to my teachers and they won't know a word i'm talking about!

MissesDepp?!
it's just shit, ass, fu.ck, shit, shit, son of a bit.ch

MissesDepp?!
just as long as i get my romantic fill of Jack i'll be okay

Orlando_Lover45
nice! okay, i'll remember that!
now on to my story!

MissesDepp?!
you go now.

Orlando_Lover45
Elizabeth sighed. they were getting nowhere with this.
"What are we going to do. we need a crew. i dont get how Will and Jack did this."
"Look! over there! it's a ship!" Jessie called.
"Oh, no! we're dead meat!" Elizabeth put her face in her hands.
"No, it's the Itallian crew! I know them." Jessie pulled herself up into the crow's nest.
"Hellooooooooooooooooo!" she called out.
"Ciaoooooooooo!" they called back.
"What is the ship's name?" Elizabeth asked.
"Le Rosso Bratto. Means The Red Scull. Nice name, isn't it?" Jessie called from up above.
The Red Scull pulled up behind them.
"Che ara tu tua?" The Captain said.
Jessie spoke jibberish to the Captian, and he spoke back. Elizabeth was very confused.
"He says he will take us to Jack's ship!" Jessie said.
"Wonderful!" Elizabeth was very happy. "what do we do with the ship?"
"Leave it here." Jessie commanded," we have already ruined one of their ships, why not another?"

Orlando_Lover45
i think i got the question right. don't kno.

MissesDepp?!
ya you did. i was laughing so hard at the ciao hahahaha. keep going do just a little more.

Orlando_Lover45
okay, good. I'm glad i didn't say something really bad.

MissesDepp?!
keep going i'm eager too haha.

Orlando_Lover45
it's your turn!

orlilover42
Just make up your minds and start writing!

MissesDepp?!
fine. wow orlilover is excited haha. ok i'll go.

Orlando_Lover45
yeah, she's always hyper. especially over at my house.

orlilover42
I'm not hyper, i'm just excited. *reaches for another cookie*

Caribbean_Chick
are we already talking about the third movieblinkblink

Orlando_Lover45
yep! you missed alot, didn't you?

Orlando_Lover45
this is an entirely diferent story. we finished the other one. the last four posts are the entire story in printable version so copy them onto a word doc and then print it.

orlilover42
Are you going to post more, or do I have to start a riot! lol! mad

Orlando_Lover45
HA! I'm waiting for MissesDepp?!, pm her about it.

MissesDepp?!

MissesDepp?!
i'll be on later (hour)

Orlando_Lover45
Okay, i'm back. this might get mushie and cheesy, so hold on and don't barf or anyting.

"Will!" Eliabeth cried.
"Elizabeth, your alright!" Will wispered.
"Scared you, did I?" Elizabeth said.
Will kissed her. He couldn't help it. She was so beautiful, he just didn't want to lose her. again.
"Elizabeth, what happened?" Will asked as he hugged her, as if someone was going to pop out and take her away.
"I was gagged in the middle of the night. I didn't know what was happening. Then i was tied up to a piece of drift wood before Jessie came and got me out."
Will sighed.
"I'm so glad your safe. I love you."
They kissed again. She was addictive, Elizabeth was.

Jack watched them from the crow's nest. then he saw Jessie, watching from a distance. She still had a crush on him. She couldn't help it. But she didn't want to take him away from Elizabeth.

orlilover42
Aww, that didn't make me barf! It's sweet!
MissesDepp?! what does that stuff that Vicky and Jessie said mean?

Orlando_Lover45
don't check it out on ask jeeves. turns out, the question that the captain askes jessie when i posted wansn't what i wanted it to say. I wanted it to say "What are you doing?" but insted it said "Is this your ship?" luckly, it ties in with the story.

Orlando_Lover45
Now, we are waiting for MD to get back.

MissesDepp?!
k guys i only have time for a short one, i'm in the middle of "An officer and a gentleman."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jack went down bellow to jessie.
"jess, don't even think about it...just go...your ship is boarding." jack pointed to the ship, the italy flag was flowing in the breeze.
"I know, it'll be better there..." a tear rolled down her cheek.
"Say goodbye to Vicky for me tell her to take care."
"Goodbye darling."
"Goodbye Uncle Jack." Jack kissed her on the head she boarded the the ship and waved bye. Jack sighed. will and elizabeth were off in a corner saying "hello" the crew was by the bond fire. Vicky was looking out on the ocean from the railing. Jack went and stood by her.
"You really love Jessie don't you?" Vicky asked
"She's an amazing kid, so much like her mother...really great." Vicky smiled.
"So...who is this Palo lad?"
"My venice romance. he was incredible so funny and beautiful..."
"Woah, alot of standards to look up to." jack joked. Vicky nodded.
"He was great, but he's over." she looked down. "he's...erm...he's dead."
"I'm sorry Vicky."
"It's okay, i got to move on anyway." Jack put a hand on Vicky's shoulder.
"I'm here you know."
"Ya i have noticed." she joked.
"You're one of the most fasinating creatures on the face of the earth." Something weird in Vicky made her do it but she went in and kissed Jack.
"Thank you." she whispered when they slowly pulled away.

MissesDepp?!
NOTE: officer and a gentlemen is horribly romantic i was inspired

MissesDepp?!
GOD DAMMIT! A FREAKING FUSE BLEW NOW I CAN'T FINISH MY MOVIE! okay i'll write more until it works

Orlando_Lover45
okay, that was kinda uncalled for. um, really uncalled for. he wasn't even drunk! they arn't going to get married or something or fall in love because that might be creepy and kinda sting my eyes.

MissesDepp?!
do you absolutley hate Jack or something?

MissesDepp?!
nah, no marriage more like a "well we're stranded out on a boat why not do this?" kinda fling.

Orlando_Lover45
All of a sudden, there was another ship on the waters. Will went to inform Jack. Jack pulled himself to the crows nest and looked out his telescope.
"GREAT DAVY! IT'S THE PEARL!" He almost fell out of the tower.
"What? I thought that it was stuck?" Will called up.
"IT WAS! HOW-WHO-..." jack was speachless.
"Captain, what is your sign of action?" Gibbs called up.
"BLOODY GO AFTER IT!" he yelled as he climbed back down.
"You apparently want your ship back." Will said.

Orlando_Lover45
i dont hate jack, you crazy? i just think that he's a pirate, he doesn't have the heart to really luv somebody other then the pearl, which i have now put back into the picture. but no, I LOVE JACK! he's my second favorite charictor, obviously will's my fave.

MissesDepp?!
HAHAHAHAHA YOU"RE ABSOLUTLEY BRILLANT!!! UGH!! I LOVE THIS GIRL SO MUCH! bloody awsome great twist *thumbs up*

MissesDepp?!
i think it's okay that these two people are using eachother...okay the fuse is back on i have to go finish my movie be back in like 25 min.

MissesDepp?!
wait not using eachother but...you know

orlilover42
Ok! i can wait that long! *twidles thumbs for about five seconds*
Are you back yet?

Orlando_Lover45
great! i love it too!

orlilover42
I changed my mind. Vicky should be played by Amber Tamblyn. She's in the teen people mag, the one with Orlando on the cover.

Orlando_Lover45
yeah, that would be good. then who would be jessie?

Orlando_Lover45
and i love you, too. i guess.

Orlando_Lover45
kinda akward...

orlilover42
She could be played by, um, Kate Bosworth! She looks young enough! evil face

Orlando_Lover45
what will that do for our hating her? we want to make her disappere with out a trace, remember? how about...Mandy moore? i dont know, Lindsey lohan with a wig so it'll be dark brown? how about lalane? somebody like that. Amanda Bynes?

orlilover42
I like the idea of Lalaine playing Jessie.

Orlando_Lover45
yeah, i like that one, too.

Orlando_Lover45
"What now, will?" Elizabeth asked.
"Stay below deck. there is no way i'm going to let you go again." Will answered, "We don't know who these people are."
"Will! I need you over here!" Gibbs shouted, holding a tight rope.
"All right." Will answered, "Elizabeth, please go below deck."
"I can help! I really can! remember on the pearl when Barbossa was trying to find the madallian? You were the one stuck, i faught!"
"Then you got captured." Will answered.
"Will, i can do this." Elizabeth said. Her eyes told him she could.
"Okay, you can stay on deck." Will said and ran over to where Gibbs was.
Elizabeth kept watching him. She loved him so much. And she knew she could fight, if there was any need to.
"Will!" Jack shouted, "You wont beleave who's on my ship!"

Orlando_Lover45
has anyone noticed, we have made intirely different charictors. I can't really emagine Keira, Orlando, or Johnny really saying this. We have taken charictors and reshapen them. Thats really cool!

Orlando_Lover45
* sorry with the spelling. i'm really bad at spelling and i'm too lazy to look it up*

orlilover42
I'm confused. What's happening? Is there a battle or something?

Orlando_Lover45
Well, someone is steering that ship and nobody knows who. it could be someone mean, so they want to be ready. or if they are nice, they could just trade the ship they are on for the pearl

MissesDepp?!
sorry i was hyper and it was a pretty good twist.

samIam
ok yeah I finally caught up to today !!! yippy sounds great!! I am a little confused about some parts .. bu I can't remerber which parts ....and lalaine playing Jessie. umm who is she .....

Orlando_Lover45
okay, MD, lets hear you write. now, i have to think up a nickname for you like i did with *superhero music* SUPER KATHLEEN!

MissesDepp?!
i dunno i think i should play jessie hahaha but famous pplz wise i have no clue.

samIam
ok on with the story peas and cookies!!!!!

Orlando_Lover45
Come on guys, lets think up a nickname for MissesDepp?! because its confusing to write when there is a question mark after her name or an exclamation point.

orlilover42
How about ms.D?

samIam
what about MZ.D

Orlando_Lover45
no remember how i did *superhero music* SUPER KATHLEEN? now, we need to think something like that. Something witty, something cool, something that doesn't take us a year to write out, something...

samIam
ok... *pach a bells cannon(sp) music plays*queen depp?

samIam
depp saver

or

depp to the rescue

Orlando_Lover45
good... something about how her personality is. something to do with writing maybe?

samIam
i don't know ????????????

Orlando_Lover45
*bangs head on wall* stupid writers block! u are blocking my imagination, too! *continues hitting head on wall.*

orlilover42
How about, MissesDepp?!

samIam
ooo that is a stroke of genius!!! go casey !!!

orlilover42
Thank you, thank you. When do I get my award?

Orlando_Lover45
It's outside in the middle of openlander(it's a feild behind my house) it's about a foot and a half tall and it's bright orange...

samIam
orange ... ewwwww.. i am anti-orange .... i have NOTHING orange in my room ( only in my kitchen !)

ok no more Orange rantings

is that suppose to mbe where ORLI"S plane is landing for his b-day??? ehheh

orlilover42
No, it's under your picnic table. And if that's my award, then I get two of them! Yippy! I'm so excited!

Orlando_Lover45
no, it's a orange soccer cone that she tried to save from the ice when it iced over here. she knows what i'm talking about.

Orlando_Lover45
*shakes my head* she did. i saw her go and get them 30 seconds ago. she's one messed up kid, isnt she... *shakes head*

Orlando_Lover45
JK!

orlilover42
Well you know what? I think you should write on the sequel.

samIam
* laughing huysterically .. not at casey but kelsey *

orlilover42
You should see her face! Jk!

Orlando_Lover45
I'm having writers block so i'll ruin it.
i'm going to go eat something for dessert, so when i get back, something better happen or else i'll have orlilover write on here, and who kno's what would happen then. scary things, my friend, scary things...

samIam
y? what is it doing .. her face i mean......wait r u at her house again?

orlilover42
No, I just mean her face in general! LOL! JK!

Orlando_Lover45
no, she's at her house and i'm at mine. nothings wriong with my face? it's her face we are all worried about.

samIam
no u don't want me writing... i would like be so random it would like kill off the entire population of umm rhode Island!

samIam
u guys r soo mean to each other!! golly wally!!

orlilover42
We're just jokin'! We do this a lot! It's just for fun.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>