Where Is Everyone?????????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PippinTook
WHERE THE BLOODY HELL IS EVERYONE??? AM I THE ONLY ONE ON NOW??? YOU DON'T KNOW HOW BORING THIS IS! I HAVE NOTHING TO DO! As you all probably know, this board is my LIFE and I'm not tired even though it's 1 in the morning and I NEED TO TALK TO SOMEONE!!!!! Arggggg mad

feanor
Tis quiet in middle earth, eh halfling?

PippinTook
Yes, very...I am wondering why everyone is not awake on a Friday night....Or maybe I just drank too much ale...and sugar hehe stick out tongue Naw, unlike Pip, I don't drink ale....I try not to at least.....It's hard what with Pippin at my house bringing flagons of ale and drinking it in front of me *glares at Pippin*....*sigh* That drunk little hobbit doesn't know when to stop!

feanor
i'm a lad my lady fair...maybe there just out 'n about being friday an'all...guess that makes us sort of homebodies laughing out loud

feanor
but you must try to read the silmarillion long winded it may be...whatever your friends says it isn't boring

PippinTook
Ah well I trust your word, my lord. I shall try to yet again start the Silmarillion. So I am guessing us two are the only ones here...Wow, that's a first. stick out tongue So how old are you?

feanor
in middle earth years? read the book...here in da real world 17

feanor
and may i inquire your age sir peregrin took

PippinTook
I am younger. Four years to be exact. I am only 13...

feanor
'o' shifty whistle

PippinTook
Hahaha so funny. Yes, I know I'm young. I can't help it, don't you know.

feanor
well, at least the Great sea of Belegaer lies between us embarrasment

PippinTook
"Shut up, you. Go away! Leave us alone!"

~Samwise, ROTK stick out tongue

feanor
my apologies if i've offended you...but was that meant for me? confused

PippinTook
No I'm sorry. And I accept your apology....

Oi! There's actually someone else in here! Sifer is his/her name...

feanor
then be of good heart and let us then unleash our swords if this knave is meddlesome... yes

PippinTook
I shall naught say nay....So yes, we shall.

feanor
methinks i'm starting to sound kind've sort've korny...don't u think? roll eyes (sarcastic)

PippinTook
Ay, I do *laughs*

PippinTook
But alas! I am already married to my wonderful Pippin.......

P-NuT
hmmm

PippinTook
Oi! Welcome! Finally, somebody else has joined us!

feanor
ah...my heart then is dismayed...the lucky son of a cur...LOL

PippinTook
However, my Pippin is not home at the time. Alas, for he is out at the Green Dragon yet again probably drinking every ale in the place. The poor lad drinks so much. *sigh*

PippinTook
LoL stick out tongue

feanor
g'day mate...good on ya to join - ya beaut

PippinTook
Heh, nice accent there feanor. Quick change from Olden English to Australian...Say, where are you from, lad?

feanor
ah then...how i shall miss such songs he may sing...but to leave a fair bonnie lass that do at all no sirree

feanor
oops - my bad...thats ' that won't do'

PippinTook
laughing out loud That's better my lad. If I may ask, who may be the "he" of whom you speak, my love?

feanor
pippin beer

PippinTook
Ah, but of course. I simply love it when he sings for me during afternoon tea. It's lovely drinking whilst listening to him sing wonderous songs of melodious pleasures and happiness.

feanor
the good ol you ess of ay...well not as good as merry olde england...
as for my accent i'm an incredible mimic lovely lady..

PippinTook
You do say? Well, that's marvelous! I'm terribly sorry, but I must be going now. I shall speak to you soon, I hope. Farwell til we meet again wonderous lad. It's been a pleasure. And now I take my leave. *resignes from consousness(sp?) and lays to rest next to Pippin for he has just now come home*

feanor
i beg you then...from where does your abode lay?

feanor
good night fair lady...and dream of things pleasant and wondrous for the morrow will new and wonderous joy

PippinTook
I thank you. I am from Georgia, though I wish to think I live still in Tuckborough, The Shire. A lady can dream of that, can she not? Yet you never told me where your home land is! I think not, at least. So pray tell. But please send me a private message and tell for I must go now. My father has awakened and bids me to sleep. I bid you, now, good night. Sleep well and dream of me. *smiles*

Member.
^^

fini
* fini looks for a piece of wood to hit pippintook on the head, to make her sleep next time she's up at 1 in the morning making threads to talk to people*

Fire
Mah I dont want to be an ass but THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH LOTR

mah
Too true.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.