Underworld

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
Movie was just werid i thought i liked it though i mean it entertained me for the hour and a half i watched it pretty cool action scenes and the best part was when the human turned into the vampire/werewolf and was totally fing faster stronger and more powerful then Viktor the elder vamprie. and also when Viktor grabbed the one Like-ins throat and like broke his neck and put his sword threw him was cool i liked the movie but not a good horror film just like a pointless watch it for the hell of it movie

Lord Soth
While it certainly isn't the pinnacle of horror movies today, I still loved the story, action characters, etc. I definitely think this is a movie worth watching (and in come BF with a disparaging review stick out tongue)

DeNiro
well i dont think that backfire would be to impressed with the movie i am not to impressed with it my self i find the old ways of making people get scared are alot more effective not this computer generated bullsh*it. but still it is a good movie to chill and watch with friends actully it is a action ovie not horror i think

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i also wasn't impressed sad and i thought it would be at LEAST an above average movie.

Lord Soth
Considering that Underworld isn't a horror movie in the slightest, I'm not surprised that it didn't scare you. People seem to forget that it's action.

Backfire has already made known his contempt for Underworld, that's why I mentioned it stick out tongue

and lastly, Underworld is hardly computer generated. There's hardly any CGI, another common misconception. It's all wirework and prosthetics. The director felt that there was much more realistic if they were reacting to something that was actually there instead of a head on a stick. And considering that the budget for the movie was only about $20 million, they did a pretty damn good job

xeous
I'm just hoping that the sequal doesn't go overboard on CGI...

Lord Soth
Yes, hopefully they won't succumb to the Hollywood way of thinking: More CGI, less story sick

BackFire
The only thing frightening about Underworld is the fact that it got made. Today at work I talked several people out of renting this garbage, I feel I've done mankind a great service.

TrAnCeDuO
1st of all...what the hell is underworld doing in a horror discussion?this movie was not scary(but it was oh-my-god-somebody-call-a-fleet-of-ambulances-cuz-i-kicked-you-so-hard-that-your-entire-family-felt-it-good)
2nd and for all of you fools out there who hate this movie...your probably some sappy matrix fan....either or you just got WHIPPED BY SELENE*drools*seeeelllleeeennneee....

samhain
No we just didn't like the movie. The only good thing in it was Kate Beckinsale's rear end.

BackFire
Actually I hate the Matrix.

Michael Myers 1
laughing out loud good thing the matrix peeps dont have spies in here or go in here cuz i dont like it much either but back to topic my dad might rent underworld i might watch it

Lord Soth
That's another problem. Just because it's similar to other movie, people already have expectations for it "It won't be better than Matrix!" or "Blade was a lot better!" anyway it was a lot better than many people make it out to be, b/c of those expectations that ppl shouldn't have about it

BackFire
I don't compare it too either one of those movies, I just think it's boring and crappy.

Lord Soth
Well, I figured you'd say that, but that was a major reason why most didn't like it

DracotheDragon
How can you hate the Matrix?

DaRk Lotus
THIS MOVIE SUCKS!!!!!!!! smokin'

TrAnCeDuO
im sorry but no...you suck on yourself!

DracotheDragon
I have to agree with you trance. He does.

DaRk Lotus
Trance shut up you don't know who you are messing with ninja

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.