Hey Hey Hey i got a fing hottie after me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
Ok get this i go to all my friends hockey games and we take off our shirts and write his name on our stomachs and yell at the other team and we cause alot of trouble and act like total as*ses. So ne way the one day i dont go is the day when this insanly hot chick wants to meet me. She saw me the day before at the game with my shirt off and she said i looked crazy strong and i have a killer body and i look like a sweetheart so i asked my buddy tony if she was hot and he said she was a 9 out of 10. she has blonde hair she has fantastic ass and huge u know plus she is only like 115 pounds she is like almost perfect he said so i am metting her sunday and if she is all the say she is im going to ask her to winterfest omg i cant wait

Dogbert
thumb up good for you!! <-i ususally mean that sarcastically, but in ur case, i mean it big grin

Crash Overload
your mom is on the otf..... stick out tongue lol

gabimr2
woowww!! that's pretyy kewwwwwwwL!!eek!

Veralidaine
cool thumb up.good luck smile

Crash Overload
but good luck! hope she likes you / you like her!

DeNiro's Mom
mad

Veralidaine
laughing out loud

DeNiro
yes she is and thanks dogbert. i cant wait to see this girl and if we do go to winterfest together i will be sure to post pics of that crazy night evil face

VallejoKid707
Yay DeNiro! http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/clap.gif Don't forget to use protection...

DeNiro
quite mom ill bring her home so u can meet her. and well for the ones who arent sarcastic thanks im stolked about sunday and for those that where sarcastic if u were then i dont care still going to get some action sunday hopefully

Veralidaine
well, i know i wasnt being sarcastic...no

DeNiro
oo god dont even worry about thatear two of them i am so paranoid about geting a girl pregnet. seriouly

DeNiro
omg i luv this high speed cable for the first time ever i actully got to wait for other people to post usally 20 people would post in one thred before i could do one

Crash Overload
Learn what your mother did.... then figure out whgat she did wrong....

lol just kidding!!!

gabimr2
hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahalaughing
good onee! stick out tongue

DeNiro
Crash u know me better then alot of people here u know what im looking to get , all those AOL convos stick out tongue

venomfan
thumb up thumb up

VallejoKid707
I have SBC Yahoo. wink

Crash Overload
ROFLMAO

DeNiro
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.