Going to be a starter on varsity next year

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
This is great i dont do football for two years which r the two hardest and most non rewarding years which is frehmen and sophmoe football so i come in as a junior next year and ill start this is funny as hell i cant wait. Ok i am going to be play nose guard for sure cause the guy tht plays it now one doesnt care about playing it he likes offense better and i like defense. and then ludwig the full back just wants to do defense so all i have to do is beat ou tmy friend john masendona which wont be hard so i will prolly get to start on varsity the first year i play this is awesome

VallejoKid707
thumb up

DeNiro
sorry for all the dumb threads about me im just really having a good week

Veralidaine
datz mad.smile

DeNiro
thats mad let me see does that mean thats cool cause i have ever heard the expression before

Veralidaine
laughing out loud...yer, sorry, it does mean cool, australian expression....

DeNiro
Hace calor en austrila. Va muy carlo en es sydney. En chicago es muy hace frio. No mi gusta have frio weather bbrrrrrrr

Veralidaine
laughing out loud....blink.....freaky....

DeNiro
sorry we r doing weather en da classes espanol and i have been actully paying attention laughing out loud

Veralidaine
laughing out loud......I used to learn a language, french *winces*..i like tha language, n i was good at it, jus tha teacher was a b*stard.....

DeNiro
that sucks my teachers r really cool for laugnes even thogh i failed spanish one second semestermy frehmen year stick out tongue

Veralidaine
laughing out loud.....ah well, there are worse things in life than failing spanish..big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.