Stupid Steve

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ORLI MY BOI!
did anyone else see what Crocidile Hunter Steve Irwin did with his ONE MONTH old baby he took his baby into a Crocodile inclosure just wondering what other ppl thought about this was it right or wrong?

ORLI MY BOI!
heres some pics

gabimr2
he's an idiot!!!!!!

venomfan
yup, but did it really suprise any one? look at him!! G'day!

ORLI MY BOI!
i think wat he did was stupid but he has done alot for australia and he does seem pretty nice

bLooMiLiCioUs
why does every1 assume automatically that the parent does not know what he/she's doin when it comes to their kids?!TRUST them,they're HIS parents!!!!!

JRatT12
Yep i agree that kid was never in any danger they only way the kid could have gotin hurt is if Steve would have falling over and let the kid hit the ground, but even then the kid would have gotin hurt from the fall the crocodile wasint going to run over and eat the kid. There super slow on land

silver_tears
The man is a trained professional and has lived all his life dealing with crocadiles. Plus he assumed all responsibility for the kid and it is his child so therefore it's his choice really.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.