Help please!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lgl107
I am a Chinese boy.
I like Matrix.Dose anyone here can give me all the dialoge
in the movie??
I want to know more about Matrix!
So help me please!Thank you!

realworlddreams
hi lgl107, um, what exactly do u want to know? theres a HUGE amount of information here, so personally, i would just start reading everything u can find.
as for scripts? theres plenty for the first one online, i'll find u a link, as for the others, i haven't looked for them yet, but i will and post those links as well.
Welcome to KMC.

realworlddreams

realworlddreams

realworlddreams
http://www.harcon.co.nz/matrix/matrixscript.htm

heres the first matrix script.

lgl107
oh my! you replied so quickly!(like chatting on MSN)
thank you ! I will read them carefully!

lgl107
who can give me some pictures for my desktop??
And does anyone knows where to download win2000??
I want to get a English version ,but it's hard to find one in
China!I know it's not the right place to ask such a question.
But I don't have other ways.

realworlddreams
for windows 2000 (or any other version):
um...try a place called suprnova.org
u'll have to download sumthin called bit torrent (its available at that site)
then look around in the apps section...
i hope that will help.
for pictures:
look in the "any good wallpaper?", and "Revolutions DVD cover" threads, me n some others made some wallpapers, also in the wallpaper contest for some great ones.

Osiris
for wallpapers go at http://www.whatisthematrix.com/

lgl107
maybe "suprnova.org/"aren't welcome Chinese IP
so is any ways else?

The Omega
lgl107> If you're not discussing Matrix I suggest you go to the General Discussion forum or the Off-Topiv Forum.
Thank you.

dragonpisces272
hey, welcome lgl107 to KMC!!

BioLogos
A question about the script at the website posted by realworlddeams
-- is it an early version (i.e., a draft that was changed in the final version??)

In any case, it is different from the movie in lots of significant ways. As one important example, Neo is AWAKE in this version when they first contact him on the computer, and instead of the first words on the screen being "Wake up Neo" they are "Do you know what the Matrix is, Neo?"

If it is an early version, it is worth looking at to see what TheBros were thinking about and how the story was put together. If it is fan fiction, I would rather not waste my time!

realworlddreams
as far as i know its not fan fic. if u've seen the "official script" released in book form, there are many differences, including the final speech by neo which is considerably longer n much more meaningful. truthfully i have not read the entire thing, but like i said, i do believe it is the real deal. anyway, i jus did a quick search, so if anyone finds the "abridged" version used in the movie (because it was changed) go ahead an post it.

BioLogos
There is a script at
w w w .the-asw.com/matrix/script.html
which either the "real" script or is very close to it.

But perhaps more interesting: I'm coming to the conclusion that the script at
w w w.harcon.co.nz/matrix/matrixscript.htm
is most likely an early and rather different version of the script.

Why this and not fan fiction? Some of it is completely identical to the "real" script, and this identity includes detailed descriptions of scenes, etc. However, quite a few other parts, including Neo's "wake-up call" and the "white rabbit" scene where Neo exchanges the disk for money are very different. Some differences seem too insignificant for a writer of fan fiction to have bothered with, but others are important and possibly revealing -- for example, it is TRINITY who first decides to go back into the Matrix to rescue Morpheus, not Neo. Also, we are told that the Oracle is hidden inside the Zion mainframe: "It is a part of Zion's mainframe. It's hidden inside the Matrix so that we can access it." Also, various references to dates are earlier (1996 instead of 1998).

Flame me if I'm wrong, but it is interesting in any case!
BTW: it takes surprisingly little time to read the scripts

gabimr2
welcomee to the forum smile

lgl107
It's seems that there are many versions about MATRIX !
In fact,I just want to know what does the actors exactly say.
I 'm try to recite some section of it.
Then maybe i will understand the deeply meaning of their words.

for my opinion ,i think Smith is right ,at least in the third part.
why anyone want to go to the real world??
maybe life is only a dream.when you die ,you'll wake up!
what you've dreamed is ok!

JKozzy
Yes, it's an early version, even earlier than the one they released in the Art of the Matrix book that I own. But there are so many similarities, that it's impossible to really know, except for going to ask Larry and Andy themselves.

realworlddreams
well i guess i found sumthin good then, lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.