I Just Won A Shopping Spree!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

boogie
I can't believe it!! I entered in one of them sweepstakes at Toys R Us, and I won!!! I had totally forgot bout it till they called me just now!! OMG, lol .. i never win anything laughing out loud

Its like a 5 min "grab-as-much-as-you-can" spree, and i get one shopping cart ... I also have to make it back within the time limit.

Im too excited to even type stick out tongue .. wish me luck! Its next Wed.

LanceWindu
Go straight to the electronics section and grab as many video games as possible!

LanceWindu
But...why would they call you at 1:30 am?

gabimr2
wooww I allways dream about be in one of that things!!! sad
I never wonno hehehe! poor me!big grin

boogie
lol, thats what i was thinking to Lance..the guy was really cool, he told me that they call so late because if the first 15 people dont answer the phone, the sweepstakes is off, which is what they want ... so they call late so no one responds, cuz, like u said, whos up at 1:30? lol

I gots lucky i found these forums, otherwise I'd never be up, and Id never win... so thanks everyone here!!!!!

LanceWindu
Psssh...I'm always up at 1:30 am...I'm up till at least 3:30 am.

Aqua
since were not in the friend thread *runs after boogie punches him to the ground and runs off with shopping spree*

Aqua
me too!! so i can talk to the americans.....

LanceWindu
boogie is a guy....

Aqua
when ever i look at there avatar and it has a gurl on it i think the peep is a gurl same goes with guys.........sooo im sorry ill edit it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.