D@mn George Lucas' daughter!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bigsef2
Apparently she is a big fan of NYSYNC and according to Jedinet, they are going to be in AOTC!!!!! what a load of crap!!!! It's not as bad as it could be; theyre not singing in the nightclub or anything, but theyre jedi knights fighting in the genosis arena!! Fortunately, they are only on screen in the background for about half a second and get blown to hell by droids, but still!!!!!!! This is worse than ET being in TPM!!!!

ToMacco
At least they get killed!! evil face

bigsef2
thats the only consolation

Aquarius87
Are you serious!?!?! eek!
Thats F****D!!!
Nsync are as shit as Pop music gets...
And if thats true george is gonna have to learn to say NO,Especially at dumbshit things like that.
Excuse my language,but youd swear too! roll eyes (sarcastic)
Anyways i'm certain its just a rumour. big grin

Gandalf
TheForce.net has this as a rumor, so I don't think its anything more. Something like this wouldn't go unmentioned on the Official Site, and nothing has shown up there. I'd say there is just some troublemaker wanting to upset a few fans.

yerssot
IF it's true, heck, happy hunting! Half a second and they get blown up, impossible to find I tell ya!

queeq
Language people, language!

bigsef2
I dont think GL is going to put it on the official site and i think they will probaby go uncredited in the actual film. Come on, would YOU put NSYNC in the credits of a star wars film?! do you know how much crap GL would get if he made it openly public?

yerssot
hey! I only said "heck" once! ... well, now twice

mah
maybe NSYNC will make the soundtrack. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ratcat
Chill out guys.

My sources are telling me that they are so far in the background and that you can hardly see them and would even know who they were because they will be blurred as the focus is on the foreground.

If no one had told you then you would never have known.

Don't sweat it!

bigsef2
its just the principle of the thing

Ratcat
Careful, that is such FanBoy talk....

Julie
I'm not happy about it either.....but does it really make a difference? Who doesn't want to be in AOTC? I say congrats to them for having fans in high places.

Gandalf
Really, I mean N*Sync isn't going to completely ruin the movie because they are extra's that aren't even in the movie for more than 30 seconds. Chill out.

yerssot
let me recap:
NSYNC in the movie
for 1/2 second
they get blown up...

ok, 2 out of three big grin

LanceWindu
haha

yerssot
yeah ok, that first one ruins a lot I know

obiemerald
heh, that would be funny to think about it though. nsync being blown up. big grin except the idea of them being not so good jedi knights does bug me.

Aquarius87
Ooooh....
Sweet....
At least they're not fully dancing away they're gay little tunes in star wasr mode. smile

I'm happy now

LanceWindu
It would really suck if they were shown a lot longer and instead of the cool orchastra music in the background they used N'Sync music.

(...Shivers)

Ratcat
Because that is SOoooooooooo likely to happen.... roll eyes (sarcastic)
TF.N haven't run with this at all as far as I can find. Infact, as I here it, they're pretty annoyed with themselves because they failed to run on it and others have beaten them to it.

yerssot
and then when they find it, they will change the date huh?

Ratcat
I have to correct myself here. The DID run a story on it on 17th December.

I was informed that they hadn't.

Dim
Hmmmmm...well, George must really want his daughter's love..

yerssot
so I was right, they changed the date big grin

Texas
They may only appear for a second in the actual film, but I have a haunting suspicion that they will appear longer on the AOTC extra features DVD roll eyes (sarcastic)

yerssot
hmmm... DVD ....

queeq
So you don't think NSYNCH will make really good ugly aliens?

Ratcat
This story is spreading like wildfire now.

yerssot
they get killed smile

Ratcat
Deader than a dead thing that is dead.... laughing out loud

Texas
like their careers in 2 years evil face

finti
Nsync, oh brother at least now we know the real reason why Anakin turns to the dark side.

bigsef2
wouldnt it be great if they WERE singers in the night club and started singing one of their stupid songs and anakin used force choke on all 5 of them!!!!

finti
It wouldnt be funny at all, understandable but not funny. Just aevery normal jedis reaction to Nsync

LanceWindu
Now that's a good one. laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

yerssot
if they are in the nightclub they'll probably get shot before Anakin can choke them!

bigsef2
maybe they start right when anakin walks in. he force chokes them, obiwan cuts them to tiny bits with his saber, and the patrons of the night club blast whatever is left smile

LanceWindu
Yeah, but it will never happen.

Ratcat
Looks like some semi-official confirmation here as well.

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1451630/20020102/n_sync.jhtml?headlines=true

Xantos
NOW THIS WOULD BE THE PERFECT SCENE FOR JABBA'S RANCHOR !!!!

JABBA: AHHHH.....YOU GUYS SUCK!!! (PRESSES BUTTON)

NSYNCH: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....WAIT....WE CAN DANCE TOO.............AHHHHHHHHHHHH....

RANCHOR: MMMMM.....YUMMY...TAST BETTER THAN THE BLUE CHICK !!!

BOBA FETT: I WOULD HAVE SHOT THEM ANYWAY DUDE!!

laughing out loud

Texas
It is spreading like wildfire, just saw a story at Eonline and MSNBC. You know GL knew this was going to happen! Those pimpled face teenage girls are going to see AOTC 20 times just to get a good look at nsync on the big screen roll eyes (sarcastic)

LanceWindu
Well that would help get AOTC in the record books *Crosses fingers* and takes out the D@mn Harry Potter. More tickets also means more money in the pockets of GL and the more money he will spend on is next film.

yerssot
I already saved quite a few Euros to see AOTC a lot of times, I want a SW movie on place one! NOT Titanic sad NOT Harry Potter sad

SilentMike
Where the hell do they get the balls to ask to be in the movie, what f*#%ing arrogance. They think their such big stars, what B.S. their no actors thats for sure. They all look like a bunch of P$%#ys to. I hope they get blown up good their no jedi. You know what I got a better idea since G.S. is going for celebrity cameos. He should have Emininem as one bad ass cut them all down to size in one stroke of a lightsaber sad

Ratcat
Oh for the love of ...

Chill out guy, they're in it for like a second in the background and if you hadn't been told then you'd never know.

In fact, even though you have been told I bet you won't be able to spot them if you try.

mah
let's look at it this way:

a)we're not going to notice them

b) everyones favourite galaxy gets better: there NSYNC gets demolished!!! smile smile smile smile smile

SilentMike
What about my idea doesn't anybody like it; I have calmed down now you know. I still think my ideas pretty original although. Somebody give me there opinion,does anybody even like Eminem for that matter

Ratcat
I understand their are some fans of his around here.

To be honest could you really see him wanting or agreeing to do a cameo in Star Wars? Probably not... laughing out loud

Just keep repeating to yourself.

N Sync get killed, N Sync get killed, N Sync get killed!

You'll feel better in no time at all.

Incidently, this was in E!Online today.

http://www.eonline.com/News/Items/0,1,9319,00.html

yerssot
can we talk about Doug Chiang, Rick McCallum etc. in TPM????
Nobody notice them but they are ALSO in a SW movie!

SilentMike
I think he would make an appearance, if he gets to personally kill them. He mentions them in at least three of his songs. I'm pretty sure those sissies (his name for them) would back out though . I think they probably try to avoid him at all costs

mah
I think you probably take his texts a little bit too serious.

bigsef2
NSYNC is in star wars for goodness sakes!

yerssot
and you won't notice them!

why isn't everyone bothering about the cameos of Ahmed Best and A. Daniels???

King Jedi
Because they are proper actors. Not some talentless pin-ups. And yes I'm very jealous!!! sad

Why did Rick McCallum say yes to them? He must get people asking him for a part all the time. Omar Sharif said he would play "a grain of sand" in Star Wars. Why N'Sync?

yerssot
you're beginning to sound like Luke,now

finti
I take Luke over Nsync any time of the day, hell even hour

yerssot
every minute?

King Jedi
Next we'll have -

Britney as Padmes Handmaiden

Or maybe even Bjork as the new rancor. stick out tongue

Texas

bigsef2
First of all, dont talk about bjork like that.

Secondly, it all goes to show what a big sell-out Lucas is. I mean, do you remember any big pop music icons being in the OT? Even in small insignifigant parts? Its the principle of it. It shows what is, and what is not important to GL now.

yerssot
Yeah, she can't help it that she is the ugly ducking!

Texas
..........back to NSYNC............they suck! Theres alot of other people that should of been extras in the background, like sick people who love SW or something, but not crappy NSYNC roll eyes (sarcastic)

yerssot
I'm not sick!

Texas
Ill people, who have cancer and stuff and would love to be in a SW movie. Not sick as in fanatic or anything like that. They deserve it more then NSYNC

Master Kadub
Nsync in AOTC........ eek! .....that is scary...

sand person no. 10
does t really matter if five untalented brats with bad hair (worse than mine) appear for less than a blink of an eyelid, no what matters is they die, die die die. which their carrers will soon do when just timbersaway (whatever and britney spears (oh yeah baby!) vanish into seclusuion.

LanceWindu
Aren't they in TPM in the Pod Race sequence? Above the sign that display's the lap they are on?

LanceWindu
I wish...mmmm Britney.

bigsef2
I bring good news!!!!! Theforce.net has posted an article and guess what?! According to a Lucasfilm spokesperson, GL never had ANYTHING at all to do with NSYNC and it looks like the footage shot with NSYNC is going to be cut!!!!! I was a little unclear whether it was probably going to be cut anyway, or whether GL was cutting due to fan complaints, but either way, its good news!!!! Keep complaining people! Maybe GL cares what we think afterall!!!

By the way, Theforce.net had a very interesting poll: If given an ultimatum, would you rather have more Jar Jar screen time, or a cameo appearance by NSYNC. SO far twice as many people would rather have more jar-jar!!! Can you beleive it! People hate this idea more than they hate jar-jar! If that doesnt clue GL in, i dont know what will!

SilentMike
Jar-Jar kinda grows on you after awhile unlike N'stink

Xantos
hopefully, they will go "bye bye bye" quickly..........

laughing out loud

LanceWindu
Yeah but it would be nice to have the scene still in so we can end up watching NSync die, die, die.

yerssot
Lance, only Doug Chian is in that sequence, not all the rest (mental note: remember all the names!)

Ben Burt, sound engineer, also makes a cameo btw

bigsef2
maybe we can have the extra NSYNC dying footage on the DVD!!! I am still hoping GL puts "100 ways to kill Jar-jar" on one of the DVDs!!! The ILM guys put alot of work into that, and i want to see it!

yerssot
he doesn't die

King Jedi
How about Jar Jar accidently killing N'Sync! It would make him a hero. big grin

yerssot
Slowbeam tells us it was Rick McCallum who granted the boys' wish and let them be part of the film as Jedi. Furthermore, Slowbeam mentions them appearing in a different scene from the one being widely reported right now (the big battle scene at the end): a scene shortly before, which required a great many extras.

We have reason to believe (although no inside word directly lending weight to it) that the five boygroup members will be seen in the scene featuring the 200 Jedi on Corusc antdeparting into battle.

bigsef2
if theyre in the film at all, i want to see them blow up

LanceWindu
Well that would make sense because if you see all of the Jedi departing then you see new Jedi show up in the big scene, people would be like "Where did they come from?"

yerssot
pfff, like you would recognise them from above (I think they will use a craneshot for this)

ToMacco
I saw on TV, on of the dumbass NSYNC guys saying that they are in it, but they are in it for less then a second before they are blown away.

We won't even be able to tell it's them. It's not like they are gonna be wearing that goofy ass gear they wear around.

Hopefully in the DVD extras, we'll get to see each one tortured to death.

yerssot
that's what I've been saying To!

LanceWindu
Torture the girly-boys.

yerssot
good news: only three of the five will be in it

LanceWindu
Great

Captain REX
It is forbidden by the Jedi Council that the N'Sync members are to spike there hair. That would be ruining the tradition of the Jedi!

I seriously don't care that N'Sync is in it. I don't like N'Sync as a group I listen to, but I really don't care.

1. 3 out of 5 of them are in the movie.
2. They are in the movie for 1/2 a second.
3. They are blown to pieces by battle droids of the Trade Federation.

It'd be cool if it showed them falling down after being blasted.

New from N'Sync:
"What it's like to be a Jedi"
"Use the Force Lance"
"Here We Go (lightsaber remix)"
"The Max Rebo Band"

yerssot
now they aren't sure if they are blown up

TrueFan
Hello, I have just registered to let others know that I will not stand for this disrespectful act. I will be starting a campain to boycott the movie unless Mr. Lucus completely removies N'sinc from the film. I do not care how long they are in the movie, or if they die or not! The very fact they are in the movie is dishonorable. I want every FAN of STAR WARS behind this. A website will be opening up if these so-called rumors are true. Show the world that you will not let N'sinc ruin the movie. For more information Email [email protected]. Be a TRUE FAN

LanceWindu
These aren't rumors that N'Sync are in the film. They are in it unless GL takes them out. And if it is dishonorable no. It just stinks.

LanceWindu
BTW, welcome the the forum

Ratcat
Disrespectful Act - What is THAT supposed to mean?

Julie
I hope they get cut, but I won't let them ruin my Star Wars movie experience!!!!!!!!!

yerssot
they get cut, they said it on the radio

sand person no. 10
yes, i can confirm they are out of the movie, sw's.com had that many emails complaining about them being in it that they cut the scene.

Ratcat
But of course they did..... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ushgarak
Blimey! If they cut things because of complaints received at sw.com there would be barely any movie! Just a thousand Boba Fetts and Darth Mauls running around!

Ratcat
As far as I know, emails to SW.Com go into a big black whole, it isn't a mail domain...

All email is handled by the domain Lucasfilm.com.

Captain REX
What's up with TrueFan. It's not going to destroy the movie if they're in it or not. It's not the best and coolest thing in the world, but it's not the worst either. "Disrespectful act" my @$$. I'd rather them be in it than Michael Jackson or Britney Spears. (A psycho kid from Turkey in my class might like that though :lolsmile What if it was Backstreet Boys? Or Aaron Carter? Even the girls at my school don't like them. N'Sync is okay, not the best, I'd don't listen to them, but it's better than any of the morons I've listed here.

Ushgarak
Just so everyone knows, the final decision on their inclusion/exclusion has not yet been taken.

Dim
I actually can't believe it's been turned into such a big deal.

Ushgarak
Hey, you know people, Dim.

King Jedi
Maybe Elvis will make an appearance.

Captain REX
He'll be in the Geonosian Arena Prison singing "Jail House Rock."

King Jedi
And John Lennon will be sitting in the middle singing "Give peace a Chance".

Captain REX
And Vertical Horizon will be singing "Everything you Want" trying to draw Padme away from Anakin. Then Ani dices off their heads and tells the Emperor to fry their rotting corpses with Force Lightning.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.