Animatrix - World Record

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mook
i finally got Animatrix yesterday (although ive seen it once b4).

can someone clarify exactly what 'world record' is about?

mook
what happens in the race?
what happens in the guys pink pod?
what the meaning of the end?

is it that the guy is about to break the rules of the matrix and discover the truth about his 'reality' so in the real world he is crippled in his pod to make him unable to walk and so not discover anything?

also, do the agents actually take over the other runners?

The Omega

Sifer
And the VERY end hints that he did actually get out - or did he? Believe what you want to big grin

realworlddreams
he woke up, but the agents "caught him" and changed his code so that he would be crippled and never be as strong as he was when he woke up.
so even if ur that strong, they still can control u enough to keep u from getting out.

-=Urot=-
Ever though they changed his code, he still had the will to get free.

Remember at the end when the agent stated to him to stay down. He was still able to break the programing. IMO I thinbk they were hinting that he may have been one of Neo's predecessors, who knows.

mook
-=Urot=->Ever though they changed his code, he still had the will to get free.
Remember at the end when the agent stated to him to stay down. He was still able to break the programing. IMO I thinbk they were hinting that he may have been one of Neo's predecessors, who knows.

anyone agree with this idea?

Sifer>And the VERY end hints that he did actually get out - or did he? Believe what you want to

what do you mean by this?

also, do the agents actually take over the other runners?

Sifer
By this I mean, that at the VERY end (when the nurse is talking to him while he is in a wheelchair) he got out, or did he smile It doesn't answer the question, it leaves you guessing. He falls to the floor and it doesn't show you any more smile

The Omega
Sifer> What makes you think there's a chance "he" got out? The fact that he tries to leave the wheel-chair shows we're not dealing with a vegetable (that is - someone whose mind broke free from the body).

Sifer
I know, but it DOES NOT show you whether he got out or not. I know what it shows and is the reason I put the bloody thing. I don't need my own post's explaining to me, that I know big grin

mook
interesting,
but doesnt the scenes in the pod show that he doesnt get out, plus the agent is watching him?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.