Yerss's Game: The End

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yerssot
So, this is the slot about my first RPG...

we started in mai, so we did take our sweet time to get it over with
but due to real life, the game was halted for six weeks.

first off, after this game, I know how darn hard it is to get people to keep posting in your game, and I had to remind some quite often they were still alife.

Though, I was quite surprised to see a lot of people signing up, even that much that I had to refuse two or three to join in cause we were getting waaay overpopulated!

so, a BIG thank you to Allor, Kaliero, Zink and FM
a nice thank you also to BB
and ... a good word to the duo Rex 'n Dexx who actually were the two rpg'ers who kept the game alife when things were going slow.

__

A small recap...

The jedi went for a front-assault on Korriban and it went a bit bad for them, but a selected few (the players) had to go to Tatooine and Dantooine.
after some searching, the dantooine rumor was not true and it was just a heated discussion between two jedi masters that caused the unrest

after that, allor, kaliero and zink went back to the jedi to help them fight the sith on ruusan

BB went to tatooine to help FM, dexx and rex out, FM died, and the other three found the sith.
Dexx went dark and in a final dual, he let rex live.
__
What to expect? well, ... at this point, almost nothing planned, since the next game won't go ahead.
Why?
well, Ush is just the best in the RPG with his rl knowledge and him having done a few games already and now with rex his game, I think he's a great storyteller to do the job

so, again ... a big thank you to the players and hope you enjoyed it at least a bit

rex, dexx, you two can post what happens to your characters after the story ended ...

Dexx
oh..maybe just keep them as theya re in case you change your mind in a distant future smile

Captain REX
Indeed, but with more knowledge of the Force on both sides... evil face

Captain REX
And thanks for the compliments about my game, Yerss. Your's was great too, it's just that not too many people kept on.

yerssot
at this point I doubt it though, not much time normally the next month

the story I made was cleared by FM himself, but I'm kinda not sure about it, as said, the two that are playing now are too good to get a third one in smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.