The Twins Connection

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mook
What is the connection between the Twins?

are they the same program manifested in two 'bodies'?

or

two different programs of the same type?

clavis9495
two of the same type my guess huh

gabimr2
me 2blink

kalantiaw
in the real world, twins can be identical in every way and they could be as different as night and day, in appearance and evething else... so my guess is the twins are 2 different programs with the same purpose, with the same shell... maybe the merovingian gave them a package deal...

mook
so they are two separate programs?

what about when they say 'WE are getting aggravated' etc
doesnt this imply that they are the same program but in two 'bodies'?

kalantiaw
that's exactly what twins are... every pair of twins came from one egg that eventually formed two bodies, identical or not. when i said they were 2 different programs, that was just my opinion. and when they said "we are getting agrravated", i think they were just trying to convey that they are in fact twins that operate on the purpose. they may or may not be the same program.

am i making sense huh ?

BioLogos
A small correction on the biology (you can decide whether or not this is relevant):

Identical twins come from the same fertilized egg: they have the same "genetic program"

Fraternal (i.e., nonidentical) twins come from two separate eggs, i.e., two different "genetic programs". wink

mook
i dont think we should be getting too deep into biology.

are they;

a.) one program with two 'bodies'

b.)two programs that are identical

kalantiaw
maybe they are one big program uncontainable in one shell, hence the two bodies.

think of it as a double pressed album. same artist, same album, different discs.

Numo
I think we've got a live one here.

sum1butno1
Cool thread!

Anyways, I think the twins are one program running on the Matrix equivalent of dual monitors.

audioheem
same program, 2 shells.

mook
sum1butno1>Anyways, I think the twins are one program running on the Matrix equivalent of dual monitors.

audioheem>same program, 2 shells.

yeah i would agree with that.

sum1butno1
Makes you wonder though, what would an example of a schizophrenic program be? big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.