I want to share Harrison Ford

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LanceWindu
Harrison Ford rocks, all of the movies he is in bring in a ton of revenue, look at Star Wars, Indiana Jones, What Lies Beneath, etc.

He is truly a great actor.

CandyKoRn
he was also a Carpenter, how weird is that? lol..

LanceWindu
Yes he was...and he was a great improv actor for some lines in Star Wars...as in, "I know" as he was being lowered into the carbon freezing chamber.

Tex
Yeah, Harrison Ford is great!

I do wonder however how he'll pull off the next IJ, he is an old geezer after all.

LanceWindu
That should transfer over to the film well, since it will be based in Indy's later days.

Hypernova
Looking forward to the next IJ movie too smile

movie_freak
Harrison Ford is a grt actor..one of my favs, can't wait to see IJ4

vvvrulz
Harrison Ford WAS a great actor. His old movies were brilliant. But i certainly cant say the same for his performance in K19, The Devils Own..
And Air Force One? sick

Darkweaver
Harrison Ford. Why? Because he's a great actor. He's been in some of the best movies ever made (and my favorite movies of all time, the Indiana Jones trilogy) and he seems like a genuinely good guy. Here's to Harrison Ford.

LanceWindu
There's already a Harrison Ford thread...

I'd know...I started it...big grin

silver_tears
I loved the Fugitive yes

.:[Kamikaze]:.
yeh hes a well good actor, i like the fugitive and the Indiana Jones trilogy i think ive got them on vid woohoo lol

Fatis77
HEY so glad someone has mentioned HF!!!! which happens in my favorite! lol
he has played fascinating roles, he has proven his verisitality in all of his movies, he is concerned for the envrionment and humanitarian causes too! all that to add to his GORGEOUS looks that charms every woman! yep I'm drooooooling over him!

Fatis77
to the members of this Forum as my favorite actor, he is incredible as an actor, since he plays with versitality all the time, and he is extremely handsome, charming, sexy, sweet and all the good things you can imagine of I think of him! he is also concerned for envrionemnt and humain rights causes.

EDIT

Fatis77
embarrasment erm ok I was expecting this silence over this threat.......*sigh* can someone at least reply if likes him or not...

diegocala
thumb up

Kes
Fatis dont post links ok. Thats SPAM.

Kes
Oh, by the way...good actor...some really cool movies. He is Indy Jones ppl! big grin lol

EOWYN3
Harrison Ford is awesome! Way sexy as Indy.

clavis9495
sick

Fatis77
embarrasment I recommend you a doctor clavis for your sickness.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

or maybe too look at the following pic. perhaps it cures you.

Fatis77
I've got more goodies for you all:

Korri
sharing? no i dont do sharing

Fatis77
more:

Korri
haha nice jumbo

Fatis77
and...

Fatis77
i'm sorry Kes for posting the link, I didn't know I couldn't.

Fatis77
OK GIRLS CALL ME INSANE IF YOU WILL FOR LOVE HARRISON AS THE MAN HE IS, (LOOKS, PERSONALITY, DUTIES TO THE WORLD WE LIVE, ETC) AND ALSO i LOVE HIS ACTING...I JUST CAN'T HELP IT!! stick out tongue

Rebel Racer
hes my fav actor (strictly because of his acting ability).

Tom Cruise is my second fav (also for same reason).

Fatis77
smile hello Rebel, great to see you around!wink

Fatis77
From last year, for me he stills HOT as he he was 20 years ago!

Fatis77
From last year....stills HOT as the earlier years!

Rebel Racer
lol, you might as well just give them the link to the HFM pictures page, which is loaded with 2,000+ pics.

Fatis77
laughing out loud I'm not allowed to it, Rebel!!

Rebel Racer
then ill do it. heres the link, folks, if you want access to the largest database of Ford pics: EDIT

Kes
Dont post links to other sites. I rather you just post the pics.

Fatis77
roll eyes (sarcastic) I told you Rebel!

roxygirl2004
i think johnny depp is hotter then harrison ford so i dont no what you r talkin about.... laughing cool

roxygirl2004
i wish i can meet johnny depp so bad. hey johnny i live in florida to love love pirate

Kes
roxygirl I can not belive you broght this thread up to post that!
If you like JD so much there's a thread for him!

Mrs Brosnan
Harrison is rather fine especially in the temple of doom with no shirt on argggghhh cud not contain myself

MISSME
Yes, he is old and pruney!

Freddy_vs_Jason
yeah...........i'd guess i'd screw him if i got the chace, sorry for my use of language peoples.........

Mrs Brosnan
no that wos a gud " i cant contain myself" he's gorgeous

Freddy_vs_Jason
But hes going out with that ally mcbeal lady, all the hot guyz are taken.....................

Britrogue
I don't care if this is a seriously old thread, it is about my hero and must be reborn!!!
Harrison Ford is a God amongst mortal men. Even in his slightly nerdy high school photo! love

botankus
Share this:
http://www.indianajones.com/museum/exhibit/photochronicles/img/photochronicles002_bg.jpg

Britrogue
confused

botankus
Originally posted by Britrogue
confused

What was that for? confused ...as well.

Don't you want Harrison Ford pics?

Britrogue
Well, the pic didn't come up straight away, so I wasn't sure what you were sharing laughing out loud
I see it now though. Thank you very much. A very nice pic. I love this one. He looks all mean and moody.

botankus
Wow, he looks young. I'd say early 20's in that one. Am I close?

botankus
I like this one of Indy staring rockinangel in the eye. Just kidding!

http://www.indianajones.com/museum/exhibit/photochronicles/img/photochronicles004_bg.jpg

Britrogue
Originally posted by botankus
Wow, he looks young. I'd say early 20's in that one. Am I close?

I think it was more mid to late twenties. But you were close

Britrogue
I like this one of Indy staring rockinangel in the eye. Just kidding!

http://www.indianajones.com/museum/exhibit/photochronicles/img/photochronicles004_bg.jpg

laughing You're evil face
Good pic tho.

botankus
This isn't a pic of Harrison Ford (as you probably can tell), but it's still one of the best "moments" in cinematic history:

http://www.indianajones.com/museum/exhibit/photochronicles/img/photochronicles005_bg.jpg

Britrogue
Yeah, that was a classic. The noise as they pull it's head off. Urgh!

botankus
Have you seen Witness? Is it worth Netflix-ing?

rockinangel
huh????

botankus
Miranda, notice the post a few posts ago? Eye to eye with Harrison Ford!

Britrogue
Is it worth WHAT? confused

Erm............I have seen it, many times, and it is very good. Different from his Indy stuff.

rockinangel
i'm still confused, how do u know my name chris?

botankus
Netflix. It's where I rent my DVD's through snail mail. I would post a link (something like...oh, I don't know...www.netflix.com or something) but I am completely against spamming.

botankus
Originally posted by rockinangel
i'm still confused, how do u know my name chris?

It's in your sig!!!!

rockinangel
yeah i just remembered that!

Britrogue
Depends what sort of films you enjoy. I'm not about to recommend that you buy anything, because so far, our tastes have difffered slightly! xx

rockinangel
who r u talking 2?

botankus
I heard there's a Harrison Ford and Christina Aguilerra movie coming out soon. It's called "My Affair with the Bottom of the Gutter."

I like Harrison Ford, though.

rockinangel
o he's an actor?

Britrogue
mad mad mad mad

rockinangel
sorry........ sheesh!

botankus
Classic:

http://www.indianajones.com/museum/exhibit/photochronicles/img/photochronicles010_bg.jpg

rockinangel
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Britrogue
Spielberg begged him not to do that shot, and let his stuntman do it, but Harrison insisted that it would be more realistic if he ran the gauntlet himself.
See, I'm not just a pretty face, but a fountain of pointless information!

botankus
Indeed!

rockinangel
indeed what?

botankus
Indeed this:

Originally posted by Britrogue
See, I'm not just a pretty face, but a fountain of pointless information!

rockinangel
ok!

Britrogue
embarrasment wink stick out tongue big grin

rockinangel
huh

Britrogue
A show of vastly changing emotions. Just wanted to confuse you cool

botankus
I like this one, too:

rockinangel
oh really

botankus
Yeah, I wouldn't mind trading places with him as long as Michelle Pfieffer was standing like that, too. wink

rockinangel
what who???

botankus
Miranda, calm down. Did you forget to take your medicine today??

Britrogue
I like that pic too. Do a trade with you Botankus, you can have her, I'll take him! big grin

botankus
Absolutely! Throw in DeeDee (her sister) while you're at it!

zrockerchick
Heyo people!

botankus
Hey Sam, we've been toying with Miranda - though I'm sure you've been watching over her shoulder for the past hour or so!

zrockerchick
half an hour!

Britrogue
Absolutely! Throw in DeeDee (her sister) while you're at it!

What's she been in? can't picture her at the moment. And if you get two, I get two. I want Josh Hartnett too!!!!

zrockerchick
You can have them both! compliments of me not liking either of them!

botankus
Deedee was the WhammyBurger employee in Falling Down with Michael Douglas, if you ever saw that movie. If you haven't, see it. It's one of the best films ever.

zrockerchick
Yeah it is good!

Britrogue
Deedee was the WhammyBurger employee in Falling Down with Michael Douglas, if you ever saw that movie. If you haven't, see it. It's one of the best films ever.

Will do, luvvie.
And I must say thank you to zrockerchick, not that I intended on fighting you for them in the first place.....

zrockerchick
that is okay! just felt like saying something!

Britrogue
Ps: re your sig. Don't get me wrong 'cos I think it is severley cool, but aren't you going to get a slapped wrist putting that up in a PG-13 forum?

botankus
Who is the chick in your sig, Sam?

zrockerchick
Umm...I am not exactly sure! some chick who hates her life!

botankus
Sucks to be her and also to have words hovering around her face.

zrockerchick
this chickette made it! I found this on a sight and this was a custom design this chick made!

botankus
Samantha, you forgot to answer Britrogue's question.

zrockerchick
what question?

Britrogue
Will you get a slapped wrist for putting that on a PG-13 forum?xx

rockinangel
uh no

Fëanor
blink

Clementine
wow...I have no idea where this conversation is now, but Harrison ford is my hero eek! I fell in love with him when I watched indiana jones embarrasment

Morning_Glory
"I could just die right now, Clementine" embarrasment

I want your user name

KillTheLight
Originally posted by Clementine
wow...I have no idea where this conversation is now, but Harrison ford is my hero eek! I fell in love with him when I watched indiana jones embarrasment

same here ninja

Britrogue
It was his birthday the other day, and I totally forgot to mention it. So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRISON!!!! happybday

KillTheLight
how old is he now ?

Britrogue
The ripe old age of 63!!!!

Britrogue
This pic HAS to be posted. It is very necessary!
Imagine seeing THAT in your bathroom in the morning? I'm making a wallpaper out of it. Think I'll catchphrase it with "Have you met my husband"! laughing

botankus
Great pic, Britrogue. I have to disagree with you, though, and say I'd probably scream if I saw that. Not at him, but because he has 1 sock pulled up to his knees.

Britrogue
I know.......it's scruffy and helpless looking............I like it a lot!

botankus
Did you take that picture with a digital camera or a regular one? Just curious.

Britrogue
eek!
No, I can't lie. I didn't take it. sad

Britrogue
eek! Why didn't I think of this before? This is a perfect opportunity to discuss the wonderful finger gallery! You'll get the point of this pretty quickly...................

Britrogue
These are the Star Wars fingers.............

Britrogue
And..........

Britrogue
Today's lesson.......................

Britrogue
It's a scary finger...........

Britrogue
When will they learn?

Britrogue
Force Ten gets the treatment! Cheers to Barnsby for reminding me about this one.

Britrogue
Empire #1

Britrogue
Empire #2

Britrogue
Empire #3

botankus
Wow, I didn't realize he had a finger fetish! I'll bet he had some good images from What Lies Beneath.

Britrogue
Don't have any sad
The press got it though.....................

Britrogue
In and outside the movie world!

botankus
Britrogue, true or false: You wish you were Michelle Pfieffer in this pic:

Britrogue
What, you mean that ISN'T me?????????????? stick out tongue

botankus
haha, oh, you're right.

My only concern is that you seem way too interested in the meaningless supernatural distraction occurring outside your house rather than the hot stud standing right behind you!

Britrogue
Everyone is entitled to have a bad day! laughing out loud

Ooooh....He is so lovely!

botankus
I'll tell ya what, I'll take Michelle Pfieffer and you can have Han Solo.

We've done this sort of bargaining before in this thread and to my recollection it has worked out well!

Britrogue
Yeah, we actually agreed on something for the first time! eek!

botankus
Without starting a whole new thread, I just wanted to put my two favorite actor/actresses in the spotlight - they deserve their 1 post of fame.

I made this image and took it to a professional camera shop last year and they blew it up for me. I have it framed in one of my rooms at home.

Britrogue
Cool picture! I like both of them. Jodie Foster was absolutely fabulous in Silence of the Lambs and as for Michael Douglas, how can anyone NOT like him?
Actually, I was watching him in Romancing the Stone the other day. That film cracks me up. Pure cheese at it's best and very enjoyable.

botankus
I probably like Jodie and Michael about as much as you like Britney and Christina.

Britrogue
Now you're just being wicked cry

Britrogue
Okay, having gotten over my broken heart caused by Botankus' cruel Christina comment ( wink ), on with the finger gallery.

Britrogue
No-one is safe!

Britrogue
Has he NO respect??????????????

Britrogue
I guess that tells me................ embarrasment

Britrogue
He's such a kind man.

Britrogue
And finally...................

Britrogue
In conclusion - The prize for best use of an index finger goes to.........

botankus
Well, I certainly see your point...BTW, there isn't any hidden message to Mr. Ford in these pics you've been posting, have there? whistle

Britrogue
naughty

botankus
You are quite the subliminal one!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>