Dawn of the Dead TRAILER

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
yup.

http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&id=1808473170&cf=trailer

Michael Myers 1
looks cool ill see it

zombieman
Looks descent, i like the clips of the cops clashing with the zombies on the news report.

Lord Soth
Looks pretty awesome.

wicker_man
Looks pretty good but does not look anything like the original i mean when was there a scene in the original where the cops were standing in the mall listening to a new cast. Anywayz i shall still be seeing the remake as it looks a pretty good zombie flick and to be honest with the exception of 28 Days Later there has been a considerable lack of decent zombie movies of late.

Lord Soth
Read this Review from Bloody-Disgusting.com (some spoilers, but who hasn't seen the original for crying out loud?)

Dawn of the Dead (remake) review

samhain
I was dubious over this film, but after remembering what a good job was done on the remake of the original and then seeing the trailer I truly cannot wait for this film, I'm not saying that it will be better than the original Dawn of the Dead(in fact it probably wont) but I am eagerly awaiting this film nontheless.
I would like to know what other members think about the casting of the film?Is it a good cast or not?

h0ck3yh0rr0r
it wont be better than original. trust me smile but it reminds me toooooo much of 28 days later.

wicker_man
Agreed it will take something exceptionally special to surpass the original (which i personally maintain is the best zombie film ever), although i did not see any comparisons with 28 Days Later mainly due to the fact that Danny Boyle and the 28 Days Later crew used a steady cam to get that gloomy atmosphere which i feel parted itself from the conventinal zombie film.

Zilverz
lookz like it could be pretty sweet... im still waiting for the damn remastered version of the orginal /:

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.