Your posts on the greatest charatcter(s) in LOTR series

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

elven_goddess
Here you can post about your favorite charater in the Lord on the Rings series. I want to find out about everyones favorites are in these movies!!! big grin eek! big grin eek! big grin eek! big grin eek!

elven_goddess
Hmmm thats cool i guess. first try at this

elven_goddess
talking to myself

sauron
the greatest character is sauron the books are even named after him big grin

he is cunning and sly, and also highly feared, everyone knows he going to launch an attack, everyone knows where he is, but NO-ONE dare to go and challenge him

nazgulinthedark
the ringwraiths are the best,

corupted men, kings of middle earth...everyone is scared of them, they're the servents of sauron

sauron
even so they could never equal him stick out tongue especailly in last aliance gear...whoa so cool

Vegeta13
yeah, i think sauron is cool

Fire
Eomer is the coolest character

sauron
eomer looks like an aardvark, but he is cool nonetheless

is that eomer in ghost ship?

Camellia
I think I've written this before in another thread but...smile

Pippin Pippin Pippin Pippin Pippin Pippin Pippin Pippin Pippin Pippin Pippin Pippin Pippin Pippin Pippin Pippin Pippin Pippin Pippin Pippin Pippin Pippin Pippin Pippin Pippin Pippin Pippin Pippin Pippin Pippin Pippin Pippin Pippin Pippin Pippin Pippin Pippin Pippin Pippin Pippin Pippin Pippin Pippin Pippin Pippin Pippin Pippin Pippin Pippin Pippin Pippin Pippin Pippin Pippin Pippin Pippin Pippin Pippin Pippin Pippin Pippin Pippin Pippin PIPPIN!!!

...smile

sauron
so you like merry then camellia? stick out tongue

Camellia
Lol, well actually.....

Merry Merry Merry Merry Merry Merry Merry Merry Merry Merry Merry Merry Merry Merry Merry Merry Merry Merry Merry Merry Merry Merry Merry Merry Merry Merry Merry Merry Merry Merry Merry Merry Merry Merry Merry Merry Merry Merry Merry Merry Merry Merry Merry Merry Merry Merry Merry Merry Merry MERRY!big grin

fini
why oh why do we have sooooooooo many threads on this topic??? there are two that are posted in for the last 2 days.

MAH!!!!!!!!!!!

Exa

sauron
but from the silmarillion stick out tongue beren kills him, the ***** big grin

Kitoky
I thought Eomer was cute man,

And yes Karl Urban was in Ghost Ship.

Books - Boromir
Movies - Nazguls

Exa

Kitoky
Just comes to show.....those ages were dark dark days...

PippinTook
Oh *sigh* I have posted this sooo many times....But I wouldn't mind doing it again! laughing out loud Like Camellia said...

PIPPIN PIPPIN PIPPIN PIPPIN PIPPIN PIPPIN PIPPIN PIPPIN PIPPIN PIPPIN PIPPIN PIPPIN PIPPIN PIPPIN PIPPIN PIPPIN PIPPIN PIPPIN PIPPIN PIPPIN PIPPIN PIPPIN PIPPIN PIPPIN PIPPIN PIPPIN PIPPIN
PIPPIN PIPPIN PIPPIN PIPPIN PIPPIN PIPPIN PIPPIN PIPPIN PIPPIN PIPPIN PIPPIN PIPPIN PIPPIN PIPPIN PIPPIN PIPPIN PIPPIN PIPPIN PIPPIN PIPPIN PIPPIN PIPPIN PIPPIN PIPPIN PIPPIN PIPPIN PIPPIN

Alright, I think that MIGHT be enough of Pip's name stick out tongue hehehe.

PippinTook
Hmmm I wonder why his name's all screwed up like that? Freaky...I didn't do that....

sauron
exa that was part of my little scheme lol

Exa
I know but I just want to keep to the facts concerning Beleg love big grin

sauron
lol okie dokie then il accept that one,

Exa
Perfect big grin (Il defend my dear characters stick out tongue )

Camellia
Oh yes, did I mention Merry and Pippin?big grin

sauron
CAM go into the tig thread, we are waiting big grin

Camellia
Thank you for telling mebig grin

Aurora
HUM LET ME THINK, WHO COULD IT BE, HARD CHOICE........

I think most definatly MERRY yes I belive that could be my favorite character. But of course Witchy, Tommy, and Mothy round out the top 4!!

cheney
in the movie its got to be gandalf cos he was played reeeeeeeeeally well and hes a cool character but in the books its gotta be ol tommy after all he is the witchking and also mothy and he sings funny songs who else can make that claim eh eh

Melani
Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! Pippin! I love pippin cause he adds humor to the movies and he totally the best with Merry

Melani
p.s sorry for writing alot sad

PippinTook
It's fine Melani, you beat mine although I am THE biggest Pippin/Billy fan because, of course, I am Diamond and Pippin's spouse must be his biggest fan, of that I am! And don't you EVER try to steal my name again! mad grrrr .....hehe

kalantiaw
Murazor, the witch king of Angmar

enya
there are loads but i must say i love all the hobbits but i have a very special place for sam as i have grow to LOVE him as the films went on and the witch king kcks ass and is pretty cool aswell

orlisgirl69
heya pippin and merry and faramir and every1 go every1 go every1 Happy Dance Happy Dance big grin big grin roll eyes (sarcastic)

Exa
Witchy.... Sauron... Melkor... and yey as I already may have mentioned, BELEG big grin love

Phoenix
Triple pwettiness!

Phoenix
Extra Haldir Pwettiness...

Phoenix
pwettiness for Exa...

Exa
AW eek! pwettypwettypwetty eek! love

thx *hugs*

Phoenix
big grin

Phoenix
Pwettiness for any males around...

Exa
Though I dont really like her, she looks really great on that pic smile

Phoenix
I think Eowyn is the better character ((from the books))

Phoenix
and here's a pwetty Eowyn...

Phoenix
I can't decide in the films tho... I like them both...

Phoenix
I think Miranda Otto is the better actor

Camellia
We had a picture of Liv in out Biology class the other day! We were doing genes, and we were asked to match up pictures of celebrities with pictures of their parents. And Liv was one - and then he had the cheek to say, "Don't actually know who on earth she is, but they had her picture on the website I got the other images from."

The cheek of it!

Exa
yeah I also think so; plus i like her character more

Phoenix
Go Eowyn!

Camellia
Oooh, missed that comment. I prefer Mirando too! No one agrees with me but I just think she is prettier! Plus, she says "Smashing" in the most wonderful way!big grin

Phoenix
VERY pwetty here, I would say...

Camellia
http://www.councilofelrond.com/modules/My_eGallery/gallery/characters/eowyn/figwit__tttext2.jpg

Such beautiful hair! I want hair like that!

Camellia
I want that dress as well...

Exa
Link doesnt work lol... no hotlinks allowed

Phoenix
laughing out loud

Phoenix
lookie lookie what I found! wink

TIDBITS ON TYLER - through-out the filming:

* Spy Report - it seems as if Liv Tyler is allergic to moss. She had to be flown back to the US to be treated, delaying filming of her scenes. Unplanned blue screen filming will have to remedy this situation.

* Leak from New Line Cinema - producers very worried about the Tyler casting. They say she LOOKS the part but is simply not a strong enough actress to carry off the part.

* Spy Report (on set Helms Deep) - filming had to be stopped many times due to Tyler not being able to handle the sword in fighting scenes - she complained "it hurt her hands". One instance Tyler swung her sword wrong - it hit Orland's horse in the snout - this spooked Tyler and she threw the sword down - bending the $3,000 blade, (horse is ok).

* Report from the set of Helms Deep - PJ has acknowledged that they are behind schedule and will probably have to film another week or two due to some "hiccups" with cast and crew. Tyler and Mortensen are the only main actors to stay behind.

* Report from the set of Helms Deep (from one of the main extras) - almost all of Tyler's scenes had to be shot many times because she couldn't get it right and kept complaining - crew and cast were very frustrated with her.

That's what I have on Tyler - so far.

PJ himself said a mouthful in one of the specials on the Ext TTT - he said he really didn't want to put Tyler at Helms Deep - he didn't want to go that way....

Camellia
Um, it's not a hot link....

Camellia
Now I feel very stupid - thank you, Exa. You have managed to feel smaller than a hobbit of no more than 3 summers!

Exa
Lol big grin *hugs cam*

@Phoe laughing out loud laughing out loud

Phoenix
But seriously... How can someone be allergic to MOSS?!??

Exa
OBviously its possible laughing out loud

sauron
wuadruple pwettyness for phoe

Phoenix
big grin pwetty...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.