Oscars 2004

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Seraph
im not sure if that question is right in this forum but ill have a try.
so, who do you think will be the oscarruler this year?
return of the king? last samurai? ...
i guess rotk but you never know.
what do you guys think?

NyC-gUrL
ROTK for sure yes yes

cogger15
yup i agree! saw it earlier 2day. a truly amazing film! big grin

Kes
Moving to movie discussion.
moving--moved

Lord Soth
Lord of the Rings will rule them all

shifty shifty shifty shifty

and if not, I have an Academy lynch mob lined up behind me

Kes
So?!Who are the nominees?

Lord Soth
They haven't been announced yet. Believe me, I'd know (Oscar freak)

Kes
Oh...I saw in the news something about Oscar so I thought they had been announced. The ceremony is at the end of February...shouldnt they be out by now?!blink Whats taking so long??!

Aurora
I thought the oscars were in March. Oh well, the official nominees are announced at the end of this month. I can't wait to see ROTK kick some ***!!

Kes
They use to be, but from now on they will be held in Feb.

Aurora
GREAT! They are closer than I thought.

SandyMartinez17
I don't know, I think that LIT is up there as well. We'll see. At least I hope it is.

nightcrawer89
this is the only event i stay up for all night to see who wins for what

Lord Soth
The nominees are prob. already selected, but they don't announce them until shortly b4 the ceremony

BackFire
The oscars are lame, the awards have lost all credibility over the past few years with such horrible films winning best picture. Hopefully this year will be redeemed.

badkittykitty
I think so bf.this was a great year for films..real fight to the finish I think.
I watched the critics choice awards rotk wan best film and director I think this is a precursor to the oscars*crosses fingers*

Lord Soth
The Golden Globes are considered to be the most accurate predictors of the Oscars

edwinian
So...now that there really is a five second time delay..does this bug you...do you think it will have an effect??? or do you care....my friends and i all disagree on this item so I thought I would pose it here to see thoughts, etc..

BarmyBrummie
blink confused

Lord Soth
The Academy decided to put a 5 second delay between the actual filming and when it shows up on TV, so they can do some quick censoring, if need be

Kes
This after announcing they wouldnt censor any political comments?! Pathetic.

Lord Soth
Indeed, the hypocritical bastards

Cinemaddiction
The satellite delay is most likely verbal/visual no-no's and slip up's, not speeches.

Kes
They can always cut if they dont like what is being said. Just go to comercial....you know.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.