Idea for The Hobbit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zombieman
Now that Ian McK has agreed to do it it looks like it will definately get the green light.

In my opinion Jackson should cast Sean Astin as Sam and recast Rosie and his children from ROTK and have Sam as the narrator of the story! Frodo gives him the book at the end so i think it would be a nice touch having Sam read the story to his family.

Vegeta13
yip, i would agree have sam narrarate the story

sauron
WHOA good idea big grin

VERY good idea, plus we can have sams statement come true

elenor: tell us the story of frodo nine fingers and the ring
other kid: how did he GET the rings daddy
sam: there and back again a hobbits tale, concerning hobbits...................... precious ............................................ the eagles, the eagles are coming ............................ thorin had not returned sad

Exa
This would really be a great idea...

though I am not sure if it'll really be PJ to do the film. Itll take him another two years from now to do KingKong, and he said that he'll have some break after that film; so it's possible that NLC could have some other director doing the Hobbit. I hope not sad

sauron
kong comes out in 2005

pj said he wants too rest after that but if he does indeed get selected for the hobbit hel do it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.