Saruman?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vegeta13
Anyone here, like or hate, the white wizard Saruman

just wanna here ya opinions

zombieman
Like him, hes a great villain portrayed perfectly by the great Christopher Lee.

I heard the other day that a different death sequence has been filmed for Saruman for the DVD. Apparently he falls out of orthanc and lands on a spike, maybe wormtongue pushes him?

Not as good as his end in the book but should be interesting.

nazgulinthedark
he's pretty cool

sauron
yeah, his voice, mesmerizing......

Exa
I absolutely like him, in the film he's one of my fav characters, Lee made him really interesting for me
In the book I didnt like him so much at the beginning, but now I also there think that he's a wonderful character... his seeking for knowledge and power...

sauron
he makes his own ring, doesnt he in fotr 'behold sauruman of many colours ring maker'

Exa
Yes, that's one of the most interesting things.
(hey lol all he does reminds me of some fans... having own One Ring... wanting knowledge... big grin )

sauron
stick out tongue well in the end saruman won didnt he big grin

Phoenix
I particularly like the fact that Christopher Lee is an obsessive LotR fan! he reads the books AT LEAST once every year, and he knows Elvish, and how to pronounce everything!

sauron
yeah big grin well done chris lee, whod have thought count dracula loved tolkien stick out tongue

Suzuka
yeah, he rules, and though Tolkien said he had ppremission to play Gandalf, i'm glad he didn't, he's too evil looking stick out tongue I like Saruman (for a bad guy at least) it was interesting to see how easily people fall and stuff, good job Tolkien smile

Neo_Version 7
PJ sucks for not putting him in ROTK.

sauron
no pj does NOT suck, hes gonna be in the EE anyway

Kitoky
I wuv Saruman!!!! His voice, very intrigueing.

Melani
I think he`d be koo, if he diddent try to hurt frodo and gandlf

Kitoky
Tsk tsk 'PJ sucks for not putting him in RotK' now 'sucks' is a very very deep word to use. I can understand why Saruman wasn't included, but please be mature about this?

Phoenix
I can't wait for the extended edition - the other two have been so good! Do you think they'll bring out a box set? Cos I haven't got my own copy yet - I borrowed my friends, she has lots more money than me! laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.