Spiderman Limited Edition Box Set

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vittton
To: Columbia Tristar Home Cinema
This is a petition to ask Columbia Tristar Home Cinema to make a Limited Edition Box Set for Spiderman movie , just like Universal Pictures did with The Hulk . Spiderman fans deserve the opportunity to have a great Spiderman Pack for their DVD collection . In the next Hulk Box Set , 3 DVDs , storyboards , notes production and specially the first Marvel comic about Hulk make it a great gift for "Green Giant" fans . We , Spiderman fans , want the same thing . Or a least , do it when Spiderman 2 DVD will become available .

samhain
I was going to ask this anyway but when I saw this thread I'd ask now. Where are the easter eggs on the second disc of spiderman? I know where the one on the first disc is but can't find the ones on the second. I am talking about the region 2 dvd(europe).

Punker69
didnt they already make a boxset for spiderman when it came out ?Becuz i have some knda box set here.And I never heard anything about a hulk boxset.

MovieKiller
Maybe the SpiderMan boxset never reached Spain so that is why they are saying that they want one. Here i the US it came out.

I haven't heard anything about any Hulk boxset either.

Well too bad for you guys. I don't have the boxset but I'm planning on getting it soon before Spidey 2 comes out to theaters. cool smokin'

Evil Dead
in other words vittton..........they already made the box set, it just isn't available in the country you live in. Buy yourself a region 0 dvd player (play's all regions) and hit up Ebay to get your box set.

wicker_man
They'll probably release a limited edition box set at a particular anniversary (i.e. 10th, 20th or 25th Anniversary).

Kes
No need for a region 0, if its available in england just but it from there.
Or get it imported to your local DVD shop, it ends up being cheaper.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.