Monk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Soth
This show is great. Adrian Monk (Tony Shaloub) is awesome the way he plays out the obssessive-compulsive detective. The stuff he thinks of is so mind-boggling, sometimes I don't reember where the story's at, but that's a good thing to me. Sharona and the police are incredibly hilarious. What do you all think?

The Unknown
I like the show, new episodes coming this month I think.

Lord Soth
Yeah, Jan. 16th

juggernaut26
man thats like one of my fav shows its so hilarious

Lord Soth
I love it because it's funny while being very interesting: How can Monk be such a genius?!?!?!?!

Fire
it's a great show

fruits
i was looking for a monk thread and i found one! yay. Monk is such a clever show. it's like law and order with humor. the normal person would ever think of the kinda stuff monk does. did ne1 watch the 24 hour monk marathon taht was on New Year's day? i watched 4 or episodes and the show never gets old.

Imperial_Samura
I think its a great show, a bit of a genre bender and a nice twist on the whole crime genre, I personally here in Australia am a bit tired of all the normal police shows (we have like a Law and Order, or a CSI episode every other hour it seems)... not that they are bad, just nice to see something a bit different.... although unforgivably it has gone of the TV in Australia, who knows when it will be back, but here's hoping...

supertruper
I have only seen a few episodes of Monk, but I loved what I have seen... He is such an OCD character! Love it...

Bloigen
I love it.

One of the best detective shows on T.V.

ladygrim
this is my second favorite detective right after jessica fletcher (she annoys the ruddy hell out of me so i have to watch it ) laughing out loud

muss
when does the next season start?

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by muss
when does the next season start? July 13th. w00t

Who does everyone like better; Sharona or Natalie?

muss
thanks, i like natalie more because she's much less crabby. but i think alot of people like sharona more because she's hotter.

Captain REX
Definitely an enjoyable show. I've never watched it and thought "Damn, that was a waste of an hour."

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Monk is a very funny show. Tony Shaloub is always hilarious.

akema
LOL, i liked Sharona because she was crabby, but Natalie is ok.

FlappingMangera
Anyone else seen the new episodes this year for season 6? It's been awesome so far! Monk and Disher have had some humorous, the mysteries are strong, and there has been references to Trudy in both episodes.

If any of you saw the last one, it was kind of interesting to see Natalie complimenting Monk on being back in uniform, and I sort of wonder if Monk will be with her once the series ends and he gets over Trudy. Can't wait til tomorrow's new ep.

Neo Darkhalen
I like monk

I liked Diagnosis Murder more wink

JediSamuraiMRB
Monk is fair show. I like how Tony Shalhoub plays him..

Tempe Brennan
I like Monk, it's kinda funny to watch an obsessive compulsive dectective, lol

MildPossession
I've never really watched it. It doesn't poke fun at OCD does it, or does it handle his OCD well? OCD is not fun at all.

InnerRise
Originally posted by FlappingMangera
Anyone else seen the new episodes this year for season 6? It's been awesome so far! Monk and Disher have had some humorous, the mysteries are strong, and there has been references to Trudy in both episodes.

If any of you saw the last one, it was kind of interesting to see Natalie complimenting Monk on being back in uniform, and I sort of wonder if Monk will be with her once the series ends and he gets over Trudy. Can't wait til tomorrow's new ep. Yeah. Love the show. There's definitely something there between Monk and Trudy.

This is actually the first episode that I've seen where Natalie's possible attraction to Monk came out the strongest, if it's really there. Kind of looked as if she was flirting with him while he was in Uniform.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

vivando-loca
this is a love/hate show for me.

sometimes i love it and others i wonder how i could possilby even watch it.

i like the ocd angle, though. yes

FlappingMangera
Originally posted by vivando-loca
this is a love/hate show for me.

sometimes i love it and others i wonder how i could possilby even watch it.

i like the ocd angle, though. yes

I agree, Tony Shalhoub is the rock that really makes the series work. Although Disher has also become one of my favorite characters lately over the last few episodes.

What did you think of the last few episodes (did you see them)? I personally thought they were pretty strong in the humor and character departments.

ariwin
Monk's back, and I really enjoyed the first episode. I thought the transition between Dr. Kroger (Stanley Kamel) and Dr. Bell (Hector Elizondo) was beautifully handled, just really touching. Yes, I cried. *sniff*

I also liked the "mystery" and that the focus was less about the bad guy and more about Monk's personal struggle with the loss of his psychiatrist that led him to buy a house and everything...

Did anyone else here watch the premiere??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.